Lucky thread

Awww, thats beautiful!

At soe point I want a tattoo to represent my kids and angels, no idea what yet though x x x

well after i have a rainbow baby im having a small rainbow with the words "gicing up was never an option" and i will get aidens name some where at some point

Aw mrs duck I'm so sorry :hugs: hope ur ok...xxx
Bump love the tattoo xx
NesSAH hope this is our month babe. Xxx

Iv been on holiday all week and have had rubbish Internet connection. I'm just trying to catch up on the news.

Congratulations cath Gibbs on BFP

Glad to see ur back Cheryl

Good luck to those in tww

So sorry to hear your news mrs duck. I hope u get it all sorted soon.

sending lots of good vibes your way, mrs. duck. i really hope it is nothing when they do the surgery :hugs:

i hope you are all doing well

Mrs duck so sorry to read. I really hope its not anything bad :(

Don't know why but I'm anxious about the bd tonight. Prob cos dh whinged about it yday. Man up!

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes

:dust: :dust: :dust:

To you all xx

Hi nessah, I'm 5 days behind you, cd12 and pretty sure I have already O'd or about to! Excited to enter the 2ww!!

Does anyone think it's possible to bd to much? We have been every other night but was going to tonight as well as I think I'm about to O, is there any truth to the fact that it can affect sperm quality or something??? It's all so complicated lol!!!

I think as long as you OH has normal sperm count and quality, they say it is fine to do every day

I don't know what's best baileybubs some things you read say every other day is best and others seem to imply the more spermies there the better so who knows??

every time ive got preg we bd every night lol

i have a dull ache in my back and tiny twinges in my tummy tonight

I'm also one that BD every night! I really don't think it matters though. Sometimes if we got tired or during a long stretch we'd skip a night. I usually O'd CD16-21.

We'd BD atleast once before CD10 to rid of bad spermies. Then we'd try everynight till 2-3 days after positive OPK. It turned out to be BD 10-12 times a cycle.

Duck: Sorry about the thyroid. I hope you are pregnant and it doesn't cause a long delay. :hugs: Three of my sisters and my mother had to have thiers removed. I guess it runs in familys. I've had my checked twice thus far. Once before DD, then after PG. I'll have to have another blood test after this one also.

Thanks ladies, it's so daft to think I'm worrying about bd'ing too much!! At least I know every day can't be a bad thing as it worked for some of you ladies. We've been bd'ing every other day since cd6 anyway (not that my oh is aware that it's been kind of planned that way by me lol). We'll just have to wait and see what works!!

I think the reason they say every other night is cos if you do it too much it can dry up your fertile cervic mucus and then swimmers have less to swim in. That's what I read somewhere. We did it every other night and then 2 days in a row around o time.

I did every night with DS.

This cycle every other.

I adjusted my temps back to pre adjusted and got ch's but my opks don't match up. So annoying!

Will keep dtd. Dh manned up ;)

We did it 2-3 times a day with DS, 5 times over 2 months with DD, Once on ov day with my first angel, and 2 days before ov day and on ov day with my 2nd angel, and 2 days before ov with this one x x x

I had a significant temp drop this morning and I'm HOPING and PRAYING that it's the infamous implantation dip which happens b/w 7-10 dpo...I'm 9 dpo today...no spotting yet though. [-o< I'm hoping it jumps back up tomorrow. Please God...my angel baby would have been due next Friday the 15th and I'm trying not to dread the day but I totally do as I'm also due to get :af: that day. Ugh...please pray for me that I get my :bfp:this cycle and if not, pray that I only cry for a day or two and then pick myself back up and move on to cycle #5. Thanks all you lovely ladies. You're the best. :flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->