Lucky thread

Ttcbabyisom a temp drop sounds good I really hope it is implantation and I really hope you get your bfp this cycle, I've got everything crossed for you xx

Did you test bump?

Well ladies, thanks for the support but that is me out this month. AF is here as I expected her to be. Looking at my calender, I "guessed" my O day this cycle exactly correct if we are going by a 14 day LP. So that is something then!

At least DH believes me when I say I know my body now lol (we made a bet about when the witch would show up cause he didn't believe me that I could know those things--and I said between last night and tonight). Good luck to everyone else who is still in the TWW!

So sorry Tawn you didn't get your BFP this cycle. FX'd for the next one. I love how you told hubby what was up...he, he...good for you! Now he should know you are on top of this whole thing. Good luck for next cycle! :hugs:

Didn't test as the earliest I should start is tomorrow but go na try and restrain myself I need a distraction lol

Well I got CH's today so FX that was O! I'd guess at 2dpo though not 3.

Well not good news over here I'm afraid been back to the hospital for my test results on my thyroid and on a scale of 1-5 with 5 meaning it is definitely cancerous I am 3 so I'm having to have some or all of it taken out which has a knock on affect with everything else.

I'm not allowed to get pg now till after the op. however the witch still hasn't appeared so who knows??

Ugh, i'm SO sorry! Hang in there!!! :hugs:

Lol, it just shows how everyone's body is different. I've decided that I'm going to make a list of things I can do each month if I find out I am not pg, and then if I get a bfn then I can always look at the bright side of the things I can do! This month it's my best friends birthday so I can have a drink (or two or three) at his party at the end of the month coz I should have AF by then if I've not caught the eggy! And now I'm going to be whistling "always look on the bright side of life" all day grrr lol!!!

I really like this outlook baileybubs! I think i will try that too! :)

of course bumpblues, i think it's important we stay positive and if that means being realistic and looking at why a bfn can be a good thing then we can't go wrong! After all, we only have a 20% chance of catching the egg even if we do everything as we should so we shouldn't feel too depressed about it! (my mood swings are getting quite extreme aren't they, yesterday i was a right miserable sod and now i'm almost hyper lol!)

and i think it's great what you are doing with the radio, i think it's awful how taboo miscarriage is and i think everyone needs i hear more about it and the tests. Its so unfair that for the sake of some tests at the start of pregnancy we could possibly avoid some miscarriages. And even for those the cant be avoided, people need to e more aware of how heartbreaking it is and not treat it like its just a flu bug or something. My workmate had had 4 mc's but she knew beforehand that it was possible a she has chromosomal translocation and her mum had 2 mc's before she had her. It still doesn't stop her being devastated each time and being hurt seeing other women sailing through pregnancy. And people seem to think we can just "get over it" and we can't, we lost out babies, our future, and people need to treat women who miscarry with more compassion an empathy.

Oooh i went on a proper mini rant there sorry!! I just get so annoyed at how easily people forget what we've been through or don't give us enough credit for being as strong as we are!

amen!!!

just testing my signature xx

although im getting twinging as i type this :)

Hey ladies I've got my pos OPK today cd 8 don't have a clue wits happening lol I'm not complaining time to be bd :sex: lol.. Thts me not going to be on for 2 wks holiday time... see u Ladies at the end of my 2ww.... Xxxx

Might be the early loss Cheryl?? My body has been wonky since mc. Keep testing incase its a false pos x

My tests went neg but this morning Ewcm and did a OPK at lunch time and was very dark so il see wot happens. Xxx bump hope u get ur BFP Hun..xx

Could well be ov hun :happydance: Sending you lots of babydust :dust: x x x

Good luck Cheryl and have a fab time!!!!!!!

Ladies iv been looking on the net at some random crap,you can tell its a Saturday night and I can't drink lol,I read that if you don't have nausea and some other symptoms your chances of having mc increase but if you suffer from ms or nausea your looking at a good pregnancy................can you please tell me if you had ms or nausea before your mc? The only thing I had was fatigue,food aversion,mega sore boob and that was that! Xxx

I was only sick once but I think it was what I had eaten... Stop googling cath. U will only stress ur self out..xxx

Cath, I never had MS or nausea before my MCs, but never had it until 8 weeks + with my successful pregnancies either, and that was random once a week-ish puking and occasionally feeling sicky. Its different for every person and every pregnancy. Try not to Google too much hun, Dr Google is a bit of a pessimist :haha: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->