Lucky thread

Oh its not stressing me its made me feel heaps better after reading that :) I knew straight away this one is diff,feel soooooo rough,got a mouth full of ulcers and I got a prescription of steroids as I suffer from them badly but can't use them as I'm preg,the taste of salt water isn't helping lol,how is everyone tonight? Xxx

cath i had no symptoms with my first 2 mcs and with the 4th but the other 3 i have been reaaly queasy im never sick as a rule even with food poisoning i have a strong somach but every preg is diff with my last one i didnt get symptoms till i was 7 weeks my advice is take a step back from google take a deep breath and treat this pregnancy as if nothings happened in the past im not saying forget but just put aside and try and not pick at small things or u will drive yourself crazy hun xx

afm.. my boobies are a lil sensitive and verging ever so slightly on sore, and i keep getting random twinges in my tummy low down, last night in bed my lower back ached too :/ xx

Google isn't stressing me out lol I was looking at ideas to help me stop feeling sick 24/7 and this certain article came up,I'm completely different this time,not worrying/panacking half as much as I was before which is weird?! I just wanted to know if the study had any proof in it as its from the MJA,that's all....

Ohhhh I was having a lot of pressure last week,felt quite weird,when you testing? X

I didn't have ms either Cath, but I did feel pretty awful with tiredness and backache but no nasea. But my mum never had ms with both her pregnancies so I didn't think anything of it. Plus I'm like you bump, I have a really strong stomach, need to in my job lol (care worker) so I just thought I was lucky.

How is everyone today? I am so confused and am thinking I need to throw these opk's in the bin lol! Negative again today, not even a faint line again, but still slight O pains so I give up with them lol! At the end of the day, we are dtd every other day so unless I don't ovulate at all I've got as much chance as anyone else, despite what the opk's say!

For me I didn't have any symptoms before my miscarriage. This Pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms until about 6 and a half/7 weeks. I remember Praying that I start having symptoms because I was soooo scared of another miscarriage. Then BAM since week 7 I have had morning sickness all day long. I had a rOutine drs appt about 4 weeks ago and wanted a beta hcg test to make sure my levels were high enough and after telling her about my intense morning sickness she said there was no need. She said there isn't a better sign for good hormone levels then stronger pregnancy symPtoms. It made me feel a bit better. Now that I'm entering my second trimester I am feeling a little better, still get sick if I get too hungry.

Bailey I would say continue using them but just hd every other night you might have a dodge pack or something love?

I thought I had a strong stomach but its quite weak lol I heave at everything these days,people touching their knees and their chest bone it goes through me so much I'm literally gagging lol

Ohhhh marlee another milestone coming up you must be soooooo happy! I'm happy for you hun! Xxx

ttcbaby: I hope you're about to see your BFP. :hugs: That would be awesome, right before your EDD.

Cath: I didn't have any MS with lil dragon, but I didn't with DD either and she came at 39 weeks. I've had spells of it this time, mainly at night. I wouldn't look into symptoms to much, they are alot of worry for nothing, I think.

Bump: I hope your BFP is coming. I hope the time until testing goes faster. :hugs:

Marlee: Yay! For the second trimester! :happydance:

Cheryl: It is probably O.... Have a wonderful holiday, and I hope you come back to update us with your sticky BFP! :hugs:

Dani: Yay for O... Can't wait for your update of your BFP on Father's Day! :) x

BaileyBubs: I'd keep using those OPK's anyways. I didn't O until CD21 this last cycle, you can have a variance on when O arrives. It's not always on the same CD each month. And anything illiness, stress, travel can delay O. If not its assurance that you have BD atleast every other day. I'm so excited about hearing your update of BFP! :hugs:

Hi ladies!

Must have had about 10 or more pages to read through! I think I'm caught up now! Sorry about AF Tawn. Ladies If your waiting to O, get BDing! Those in the tww, good luck!!!!!!!

Went to an outdoor car show/flea market yesterday with OH. My back is soo burnt as I unknowingly missed about half of it when I put on my sunscreen. Trust me ladies, if you burn your back, don't do missionary position! It feels perfectly fine while you're having fun ... but once it's over, AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! My back it hurting a lot right now. OH seems fine though with his burns, he's fast asleep right next to me in bed lol ... man, I have too many BD injuries LOL LOL

Just found out my bridesmaid Kat (her hubby is my OH's best man) just got her AF which mean she can get started on her next round of IVF, so happy for them! Would be awesome if we both got pregnant this month! She's had 4 losses already - both tubes are blocked AND she had chemotherapy a few years back - I hope this round of IVF will work for her! Send some baby dust her way ladies!!

I haven't really been taking my temps so far this cycle. Temping stressed me out way to much last cycle, I think I'm gonna skip it this time. Or I may just do it while I'm fertile til O is confirmed and not bother the rest of the time. I'm gonna try picking up some OPKs tomorrow. Not the ones I used last cycle as I think they are overly sensitive and that might be why I had soooo many days of positive results. I think the dollar store brand works better then the pharmacy ones LOL

I hope your bridesmaid has successful IVF and you both fall pregnant this month! :hugs: Your BD injuries crack me up... :)

Shellie - Sending lots of babydust to you and your friend :dust: x x x

Shellie ur post just made me laugh so much

Good luck to ur friend with her ivf treatment!

Cheryl have a lovely time away I hope you come back with your bfp.

Shellie I hope you and your friend both get your bfp's this cycle. Ouch about the sunburn

:dust: to everyone in the tww

No neither, thanks for asking Tawn. I have a feeling my positive opk on cd23 was O or a second O so I'm now cd32 so still a possibility of a bfp this cycle but who knows? Since my mmc in feb I haven't managed more than a 23 day cycle so I just don't know? Time will tell I suppose

Aww well I really hope your limbo ends up in a BFP from the second O! How amazing would that be!? When are you going to start testing again?

If it was a second o then I'm 9 dpo so I'll start testing next week sometime, I don't want to get my hopes up. If I do get a bfp then it would be a miracle as I was expecting af not a second o so we only bd'ed once on the day of o. But I suppose once could be enough

Cath Im on cd 6-7 now so not till later next week but have ordered some ics so might try one tomoz lol just for the fun of it lol

Bailey- I used to do care work so I know what u mean x

I'm getting mild cramps today and the odd twinge really tired swell but I think that's cause I've missed my thyroxine for a week cause if the bank hol :/

Just been to see what to expect when your expecting. I've never ever cried so much in a film.If any of you have seen it you'll understand why. Even hubby was almost in tears. Brought back some horrible memories. The rest of the film was good though!

10 dpo; :bfn: :-( My temps are a little confusing too. Praying, praying, praying. I'll test again Tuesday at 12 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->