Lucky thread

Ttcbabyisom sorry for your bfn but it's still early so hopefully when you next test it will be a bfp. Fingers crossed for you x

I need a rant... Some one I know on fb is preg all she has done dice announcing it is brag or wing about it and now to top it off has said she's "o. The wkd" grrr so annoying!!

Lol just watching one born and this woman just wandered in in heels full make up and short dress lol seriously lol

Omg omg omg omg!!!!! I think i have my bfp!!!!!! Some one be on line here lol

i can definitely see that it is pink! wooo! does it go all the way across the test? it looks like it might be darker on the edges.

I can see it bump blues wooooohoooooo congratulations!

Btw- what do u mean she said on facebook she's "o". Sorry for being thick

lol meant on as in drinking :/ and thanks dunno why im scepticle about the test lol i ordered a ton of tests aswell which ill get tomoz so gonna collect fmu and test again tomoz otherwise im happy :) is it odd that its pinker at the edges?

Bumpblues: it is beginning....:dance: you will def. see a deeper line in a few days. Use your morning pee.

congrats hun!

i really expected that test to be negative lol its flaming typical i bought a s**t load of tests to go crazy with over next few months lol ah well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->