Lucky thread

I most definatley see a line bump!!! Yay!!! I am so going out and buying tampons and loads of tests haha!!!

Very brave to go and watch "what to expect when you're expecting" and "one born every minute" ladies. I can't bear to watch anything to do with pregnancy yet. I watched Marley and Me and cried my eyes out when she miscarried coz it happened just the same for me at my scan. And I also have a dog just like Marley (I usernamed myself after him - Bailey!)

Tonight I am getting THE strongest O pains I've ever had, and still negative opk. But to w fair I couldn't test until 9pm tonight coz I was on a 13 hour shift today. And same again tomorrow so I probably wont be able to get a positive tomorrow either. I really need to get the digi opk's for next month (if I need them that is!!) so I can use fmu.

Ooooh I just noticed my symptom thingie on my siggie should be O pains (obviously lol) but could be a good sign that I'm feeling them really strong tonight!

ty bailey xx i took another pic which is even better you can totally see the pink in it!!
go out and buy tampons ov tests and preg tests lol!!

Will do! Can't believe I'm nearly entering 2ww, it's been nearly 3 months since my mc and finally I can start to think that I might possibly be pregnant again!

yer i hope u are xx ive had twinges and mild cramps last 3 days so i knew summit was going on in there i took the last fr test i had thinking it will just be neg again but it wasnt!! fx for u and lost os sticky :dust: to everyone xxx

well i thought 6 to 7 but maybe ive mis calculated or oved twive?? maybe i missed first surge with the opks?

Maybe you had a first surge then coz that's quite a good line for 6 or 7 dpo. I am gonna be a really good girl and not test until AF is due (who reckons I will wait lol!!) coz if I don't know if I actually O'd and when I O'd then I won't know if I'm testing too early. Fingers crossed!

I most definatley see a line bump!!! Yay!!! I am so going out and buying tampons and loads of tests haha!!!

Very brave to go and watch "what to expect when you're expecting" and "one born every minute" ladies. I can't bear to watch anything to do with pregnancy yet. I watched Marley and Me and cried my eyes out when she miscarried coz it happened just the same for me at my scan. And I also have a dog just like Marley (I usernamed myself after him - Bailey!)

Tonight I am getting THE strongest O pains I've ever had, and still negative opk. But to w fair I couldn't test until 9pm tonight coz I was on a 13 hour shift today. And same again tomorrow so I probably wont be able to get a positive tomorrow either. I really need to get the digi opk's for next month (if I need them that is!!) so I can use fmu.

haha Bailey i watched Marley & me 2 days after my MC! OMG!!! me and OH were sitting there quite depressed then all of a sudden Jennifer Anniston has a MMC, we were blubbering non stop and turned it off so iv never even seen the bit where MArley dies lol xxx

Good luck Cheryl and have a fab time!!!!!!!

Ladies iv been looking on the net at some random crap,you can tell its a Saturday night and I can't drink lol,I read that if you don't have nausea and some other symptoms your chances of having mc increase but if you suffer from ms or nausea your looking at a good pregnancy................can you please tell me if you had ms or nausea before your mc? The only thing I had was fatigue,food aversion,mega sore boob and that was that! Xxx

My 2 MC's I had severe all day sick, my 2 kids, not sick once.

MS is a BAD sign for me!

Everyone and every pg is diff! x

ttcbaby: I hope you're about to see your BFP. :hugs: That would be awesome, right before your EDD.

Cath: I didn't have any MS with lil dragon, but I didn't with DD either and she came at 39 weeks. I've had spells of it this time, mainly at night. I wouldn't look into symptoms to much, they are alot of worry for nothing, I think.

Bump: I hope your BFP is coming. I hope the time until testing goes faster. :hugs:

Marlee: Yay! For the second trimester! :happydance:

Cheryl: It is probably O.... Have a wonderful holiday, and I hope you come back to update us with your sticky BFP! :hugs:

Dani: Yay for O... Can't wait for your update of your BFP on Father's Day! :) x

BaileyBubs: I'd keep using those OPK's anyways. I didn't O until CD21 this last cycle, you can have a variance on when O arrives. It's not always on the same CD each month. And anything illiness, stress, travel can delay O. If not its assurance that you have BD atleast every other day. I'm so excited about hearing your update of BFP! :hugs:

Not entirely sure I O'd, scared it's wrong :(

And yay I just seen my name in your siggy :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"