Lucky thread

Ok so I'm worried the test isn't right I did it at half 7 and it wasn't till 9 I checked it again and saw the pink line but no hcg means no pink line right? Heard that its happened to a few of my friends that it's taken a while to show but it's not an evap as its deffo pink any ideas??

Cath I am good thanks, worried about my chart as always LoL

Wasn't on this wkend much as was DS birthday party (actual bday is 26th but DH isn't off a wkend again) I have a pic of him I will upload to here. On FB I am dani rose mackay if you want to see his party pics :)

Also I do photography and my page is my little photography page, my friends newborns are all over there as well as my 2 kids :)

Have you tested today? I am pretty sure it wouldn't be THAT pink if wasn't bfp! I only ever get a grey indent line if left too long

Dani i will have a look at lunch, at work and our internet system wont allow us to go on during work times - rubbish!! lol! my name is Catherine Faf Gibbs - Faf is a nickname iv had since i was a toddler and all my friends call me faf, everyone asks what the 'Faf' in my name is about lol!

Did he have a nice party? How old is he?

Bump i think my line didnt show until a few minutes later than normal, it was pink at the edges as though a line was tryin to start, FRER evaps are grey i have never heard of a pink evap! do another tomorrow i would hun :) xxx

Hoping asda wasn't sensitive enough and ic is just crap I never get a early pos with them never got one till been due on

Frer is 6 days before though right? Maybe IC etc will show tomo, my ICs were like evaps and frer darker than that so maybe just starting out!

i find IC's quite rubbish!! last time i used an IC 5 days before AF was due and it was a big fat NEG! this time however i used one a week before AF was due and i def got a shadow but even now they arent as dark as the control line, dark but not that dark! xxx

oohh also try superdrug ones hun, they worked 5 days before AF with me xxx

ahhhhhh i thought not as soon as i wrote it! i had mine 2 months ago so the offer had continued for a while, xxx

ttcbaby - I'm sorry about the BFN :hugs:

bumpblues - I see it!!!!!! :happydance: Thats deffo a positive!!! Congratulations!!! IC's are rubbish, I would deffo get another FRER hun.

How is everyone today? x x x

I would retest with a FRER just to be sure, but a line that pink is deffo a good sign. Next time make sure you check it in the time limit ;) x x x

photo (9).jpg

its deffo deffo pink right??? some ppl are telling me to diregard it as it was left so long ND others telling me its ok? :wacko::wacko::cry:

Itts deffo pink hun, go get another test sweetie :hugs: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->