Lucky thread

Bump, I gotta say I have never seen an evap that looked that pink and strong! I really think that is your bfp! I wonder if you really are only 6dpo? Cause that is CRAZY early to get that strong of a line!?

Either way though, a big congrats hun! Can't wait to see the next frer

i will walk round to tesco i kept the wee from this morning in a sample bottle so can use that

i deffo had a positive ov test on the 3rd and 4th tho and my lp is about 12 days so period is due 16th at latest thats 5 days away

Dani ill a proper look at your pics lunchtime, just had a quick look and they look Lush! your little boy is so cute!!!

My OPKS are not pickingup my HCG at all, their so faint but iv heard of some women using OPKs as HPTs lol xxx

i did an opk and was faint x im starting to think that its a false pos/ evap line just read this on pee on a stick...

7. What's an evaporation line? Evaporation ("evap") lines result with the test's antibody strip just looks slightly different than the space around it. There is a line of antibodies (usually made from mouse cells) in the Control and Test section. The Control line binds with any liquid and turns pink (or blue, in tests using blue dye.) The Test/Result line turns pink only if pregnancy hormone is detected. If not, the moisture passes over this strip and does not turn pink. It may, however, become more visible when the light hits the moisture on the strip-- it may appear gray, colorless, like a "dent" in the test, or like a "ghost line." It may appear at any time-- as soon as the urine hits it, after a few minutes as the test absorbs the moisture, or after the 10-minute time limit. It may appear when the test is drying, or after it has dried. It may disappear as the test is drying, or after the test has dried, or not disappear at all.

The simple fact is that there is always "something there" that is slightly visible-- it's simply the antibodies on the test that would turn pink in the presence of hCG. When the test becomes wet, or as it dries, or after it dries, the antibody strip may become more visible. Therefore, all tests may have them. It is not a defect; it's just how tests are made.

A real positive is identified by its color (pink or blue, whatever the color of the test's dye is) and its appearance within 10 minutes of urinating on the stick. A line that appears after 10 minutes, regardless of color, must be considered an evap line and is caused by the test's chemicals changing. HPT's are rapid assay diagnostics, which means any results appearing after the "rapid" time limit of 10 minutes are invalid.

gonna go to tesco and try again thing is i dunno if that came up within ten mins or not???

Well I walked over to tesco and did another frer and neg in ten mins so I guess my :bfp: was a big fat PINK evap line :cry:

I collected fmu today in a sample pot and that's what I used.. I knew it was to good to be true :(

oh right! sorry hun i thought you used urine from this afternoon, so you used both tests in the same urine is that right? ohhhh hun, iv never seen an evap like that before i def thought you was heading for a BFP xxx

no i used 7pm wee for the one that looks positive and fmu for the neg one it totally sucks anyway may still be early so im not out yet!!

yeh thats true hun! i would wait for a few more days then do it again :) xxx

AF started coming on last night...so confused...temps dropped again...i wasn't supposed to start til Friday. Not sure what's going on. I'm devastated. :cry:

Bump--like I said I've never seen an evap like that! I really hope your bfp is on it's way! You def have the right attitude that it is super early and you aren't out yet, though! :hugs: on the evil evap.

Ttc-- so sorry for the witch showing. I am in the midst of mine right now too, and I know what you mean it is SO disappointing! :hugs: hun, hopefully June/July will be our month!

Bump I hope you get a bfp when you next test

Ttcbabyisom sorry it looks like the witch is on her way, why are our bodies so confusing to read?

Tawn and ttcbabyisom I hope you get your bfp's next cycle x

i feel like deleting loads of ppl who are preg off fb they are annoying me and some ppl who have just had babies.. theres ppl i know on there who smoke and drink thru pregnancy and have no trouble at all its so damn unfair really wish ppl would think before they winge about preg symptoms or stuff to do with their baby not sleeping ect!! some of us would give their right and left arm and both legs to be in their shoes!!! sorry im just in a crap mood cause of stupid test rant over xx

I know, just had a girl at work telling me she wishes she could drink but can't coz she's pg, I bloody wish I was still pregnant!! I'd give up drinking for life if I got my baby for doing it!!

Sorry for AF and BFN.

FWIW my FMU is rubbish, maybe try later on tomo? Or now? Hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"