Lucky thread

Don't give up yet bump, it's not over til the witch shows!! And remember, it will happen hun!! Focus on what you can do if you aren't pg, that's how I'm getting through. I know it's hard but everytime I feel like its not going to happen this month I just think about how I can go to my friends party and have a right good drink and try again next month! It's not much of a consolation but it's something xxxx

Lol I think like that too lol just the doc who did my biopsy said to try n get preg in next 3 months as the biopsy has a good success rate of making baby stick in there with in first three months of having it so had heart set on this month I have 2 left x

Well then you still have a great chance, as meat loaf said 2 out of 3 ain't bad!! That's great odds!! Plus you still aren't even out yet for this month hun xxx

Bump: I'm sorry about the evap! It definitley looked BFP to me also. :hugs: This definitley can still be your month... Aren't you 6 or 7dpo? You definitley could be pregnant and just days away from finding out... For real.

Dani: I hope you did O! And that you are indeed in the 2ww. I'm glad DS has a good party! :)

TTcbaby: I hope it's not the :witch: showing her ugly face... But instead implantation! :hugs: Isn't that possible? :hugs:

Big fail on my part here, I was so tired from working 3 days of 13 hour shifts that I just couldn't bd last night :-( so I'm just hoping I did already O Saturday or yesterday. I was getting sharp O pains yesterday, so gotta hope some spermies were still waiting there from Friday! Oh well, if it's not my month never mind! Trust me to have stupidly long shifts around time of O lol!

How'd everyone else doing today? On the bright side I just had an amazing lie in to recoup from working so much lol!

OMG!! Look at the opk I just did!! The left is the test and the right is the control. Can everyone else confirm that this is positive?? I'm paranoid now though coz we havent bd'd since Saturday night, but after just getting that opk I suddenly pounced on the oh lol lol!! Its a good job its both our day off or I would have been going mad haha!! Do you think I would still catch the egg if I O today and bd'd Sat and today?

Oh and Ive included a picture of my furry baby Bailey whilst I'm on the computer lol

Attachments

• Pic June 2012 351.jpg
    Pic June 2012 351.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Pic June 2012 012.jpg
    Pic June 2012 012.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
oohhh positive!!! and that dog is adorable!!! look at him just sat there :) awwwwwwwwwww xxx

I'm so happy that I'm actually ovulating, think I had convinced myself that I wasnt going to ovulate at all coz I've heard thats possible for the first few months after mc.

Thanks wiggler and cath! He is such a lovely dog, and he really did do what Marley did in Marley and me when I got home from hospital Cath!! He just snuggled up to me on the sofa and put his head on my lap!!

Maybe I had a random surge of hcg haha :/ lol the ic tests only ever work for me day af is due and fr usually show just before but ive been using asda ones and they are 4 days before but my periods not due till sat

8dpo is still really really early bump! Keep the faith! Maybe that first test was an extra sensitive one (if its possible to get duff tests then maybe its possible to get the odd one thats super sensitive??). PMA lol, I think I'm getting far too excited over the positive opk, its such a rush! This is why I'm a poas addict, I need that rush haha!

Thanks wiggler and cath! He is such a lovely dog, and he really did do what Marley did in Marley and me when I got home from hospital Cath!! He just snuggled up to me on the sofa and put his head on my lap!!

He could sense you were unwell see hun! loving loyal dogs they are I would love to have one, instead I have a cat and a lurcher, Lurcher and me dont get on, i dislike him..............LOTS!! but my cat - Dora - shes amazeballs! xxx

Stay positive Bump it's still really early, I hope you get a bfp in a couple of days when you next test

Maybe I had a random surge of hcg haha :/ lol the ic tests only ever work for me day af is due and fr usually show just before but ive been using asda ones and they are 4 days before but my periods not due till sat

Only now my ICs are going dark hun and im 4wks 3days, their not as dark as Crl line and my digi says 2-3 weeks - i really dont think their as sensitive as they say xxxxxxx

You should still catch it O can happen up to 36hours after the opk I think and once popped you get about 8 hours I think. Best to have swimmers waiting :)

My opks are still pos. Been like that all month. Stupid things.

I've creamy cm so def not O x

Bailey your dog is gorgeous and yay for O. Yes you should still catch it, the positive opk is the surge detected 12 - 36 hrs before you O so get bding x

Lol, love that phrasing Cath "amaze balls" lol!!

Have you done a hpt recently dani? What cd are you on? Its odd that you've been having LH surge for so long!

And thanks guys, I had read somewhere that once you detect LH surge it's too late and best to bd before you O but thats made me feel better! Will make sure we bd again tomorrow too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->