Lucky thread

Thanks mrs duck, he's a little sweetie my dog, had him since I was 20 and he's been with me through divorce, another serious relationship and now mc. He really is my best friend lol

Well ladies I just got home from work and my hpts were on the doormat, I was going to wait but you know what its like so I just had to pee on one and look what popped up in about 1 min

I am now a bit scared as it means I'm going to have to put off my op to have the potentially canerous lump removed from my neck. The consultant said if I am pg then it is best to wait til I'm in the 2nd trimester, so I suppose it's not too long to wait but I'm not sure of the risks to baby?

It just goes to prove that dtd just once on the day you get positive opk can be enough!

I thought I had a nearly positive opk cd 12 but then cd 23 I had another and we hadn't dtd since cd14 so I called a medical emergency and called my dh home from work to baby dance then we both returned to work, anyway then we found out about my lump the next day so didn't do any more just in case I needed an op and now here I am with a very positive looking hpt on what would make me 11dpo.

Sorry for the long ramble I'm just really excited and scared

Attachments

• P6120039.jpg
    P6120039.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 12
Congratulations hun :hugs: :happydance:

Can you book an appointment with your consultant to talk about all your options for delaying treatment etc etc? x x x

Congratulations mrs duck!!! Our bodies are amazing things aren't they? I really hope it will all be ok with the consultant. And it isn't that long to wait hun, when would you have been going for the procedure anyway? I'm sure it will all be ok and your doc will be taking extra care of you and your bubs xxxx

OMG!!!! YAAAAY!!!! Exciting, but scarey I agree. Hopefully the Dr will be ok with it all x

Thanks everyone. I had told the consultant that there was a slim chance I was pregnant. He is off for the next 2 weeks and then I was going to be called in after his return, so I guess in the grand scale of things it isn't that much longer I've got to wait. But I suppose he'll tell me more when I speak with him on his return.

Surely that's a good thing then, if he was on with making you wait whilst he was off then it should be on for you waiting a few more weeks until you get to 2nd tri. And loads I people have surgery/procedures when pg and the babies are fine xxx

Congratulations!!!!!!! Hope the dr can help calm your nerves with removing the lump etc xxx

OMG congrats Mrs Duck! What amazing news! I know it is probably worrying with the lump, but life just works like that doesn't it? I feel like we don't get the things we want most when it is convenient but rather when it is UNconvenient and makes life crazy! :haha:

Baileybubs, congrats on finally getting your +OPK! A baby dance today will most definitely put you in the running! Mrs Duck is living proof of that!

Oohhhh MrsDuck!!!!!!! Congrats chick! I understand your a bit scared but like Bailey said,if the Dr wed unsure about going ahead with the procedure he wouldn't have said they will do it in the 2nd tri,just think its only 8-9 weeks until 2nd tri hun,you'll be fine I can feel it!

Well ladies looks like June is the lucky month,I have everything x for those in the tww and those waiting for o!

Dani your pics are so good hun and your little boy looks so grown up! Xxx

Oh MrsDuck - I am SOOOOOOO happy for you - welcome to the club! I hope the doctor cant ease your stresses about the lump and I'm sure everything will work out for you.

Just done a net cheapie and me and oh are sure we can see the faintest line ever lol we even used my specs as a magnifier lol (I wear contacts) I held it up to a faint ov test and I'm sure there is summit there let's hope it's the start I'll do one in the morning with flu xx

CONGRATULATIONS mrsduck hoping you have a h&h 9 months ,just goes to show 1 bd is all it takes :flower: :dust:

Thanks Cath :) you don't look how I imagined it's funny is it when you picture someone in your head lol. Love all your cakes. I love to bake too :)

Bump pics!!! :)

I'm achey in my tummy. Last night had tightenings, sore throat, ulcers, everything tastes rank. Spots. I'm not obsessing, honest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->