Lucky thread

No I'm not pg. I've just had m/c but I had a m/c last year in aug. Started TTC in
Jan and got pg straight away. MMC though at 8 wks 2

Waiting to try once my body's back to normal :(

For your viewing pleasure - because you all know that we LOVE squinting at these things!! They are blurry as all get out, but you can't get perfect photos of these things :) These are both from 8dpo.

This IS a lucky thread!! I am so happy to be a part of it, you all are so much fun and such great support!!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 19
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 13
Wow, you waited to try for a long time. I don't know how you waited that long. DD was easy fell PG first month of NTNP. This second baby has been 5 months TTC, then MMC... Now hoping O happened or is going to.

Wow, you waited to try for a long time. I don't know how you waited that long. DD was easy fell PG first month of NTNP. This second baby has been 5 months TTC, then MMC... Now hoping O happened or is going to.

I was on methotrexate for my RA. The pg was an accident and MTX is used to end ectopic pg's so it caused the mc and I had to wait 3 months for it to be out my system. DH also wasn't onboard TTC. He still isn't but says he doesn't mind seeing what's meant to be. Since the MMC he's now saying it's a sign to be happy what weve got *sigh*

It's hard wanting to try when he doesn't as I obvi know when I O and he wants to just play it easy and see what happens. All I want now is to be pg again ASAP :(

I just found my forum from the 2ww last time I got a bfp. My symptoms were loads of creamy cm and sore boobs.

My boobs aren't sore at all :-(

Don't worry hun, my boobs weren't sore at all with my daughter or last time, Symptoms are different in each pregnancy :hugs:

MrsMcK, thos tests are FAB! Brilliant lines for 8DPO! :happydance::happydance:

OH just rang, they didn't have the double pack of tests in so he just bought two. Now to try and resist the urge to find them tomorrow morning, I need to POAS again, me thinks its time to do another ov test :haha: I am soooo addicted, if money was no object I would POAS until the day I died :dohh:

For your viewing pleasure - because you all know that we LOVE squinting at these things!! They are blurry as all get out, but you can't get perfect photos of these things :) These are both from 8dpo.

This IS a lucky thread!! I am so happy to be a part of it, you all are so much fun and such great support!!

I see it too, congrats :)

Go onto eBay and get pg and opk tests in bulk. Ic kind. You get about 20 for £2. That's how I feed my addiction and then I back it up with a Frer. Always accurate too

I just found my forum from the 2ww last time I got a bfp. My symptoms were loads of creamy cm and sore boobs.

My boobs aren't sore at all :-(

Don't worry hun, my boobs weren't sore at all with my daughter or last time, Symptoms are different in each pregnancy :hugs:

MrsMcK, thos tests are FAB! Brilliant lines for 8DPO! :happydance::happydance:

OH just rang, they didn't have the double pack of tests in so he just bought two. Now to try and resist the urge to find them tomorrow morning, I need to POAS again, me thinks its time to do another ov test :haha: I am soooo addicted, if money was no object I would POAS until the day I died :dohh:

I do the same... IC then back up with FRER! I just ordered 40 more O tests for $6.99 total.

I'm ordering more IC's tomorrow from amazon. well my OPK i just took looks darker than this morning, maybe i AM gearing up to ov? its not positive but getting close :happydance: Lemme grab a piccy

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg694/scaled.php?server=694&filename=img06321.jpg&res=medium

Sorry its huge :dohh: Top one is this morning, bottom one is just now :D

Thanks Wiggler! You to. It is crazy how fast they grow.

Ladies hang in there! This is a lucky thread! Don't count yourself out unless the ugly :witch: shows her face.

Cheryl: Might've been... But if you ovulated on CD11, 12 or 13 and are on CD27. Then AF is due... and you should be able to get a :bfp:! You should test, if you O'd on CD 13, you'd be 14dpo! I can't wait for you to test! Come on BFP!

AFM: I might still be waiting on O. Many women start surges until the last one. And some have had to wait until CD in the 40's for O. Grrr! Just going to try some patience I don't have...

Hey i just did a test cos i have such a sore left shoulder and thts wot i had b4 my mc and it worried me but BFN... so im guessing its still a waiting game for o again or im not going to so i think im just saying cd27 and il still test if ive not o in a few weeks... im cracking up with all of this now im just desperate to get my bfp life sucks...:( how are u doin?are u cd30 now??xx

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg694/scaled.php?server=694&filename=img06321.jpg&res=medium

Sorry its huge :dohh: Top one is this morning, bottom one is just now :D

aw great wiggler wot cd are u on? when was ur mc??xx

I'm thinking get BDing!! Were they neg up to this point? Mine still dark from hcg :(

3 weeks ago today. I bled for a week, got ov tests the friday after (a week and a half ago) and had an almost positive on and they quickly got darker so I assumed I oved then, but now I'm confused again. I'm just super impatient, I want my BFP and I want it NOOOOOW!

They were completely neg, on a hint of a second line. OH is in for a nice treat tonight when he gets home.

Aww hun :hugs: :hugs: x x x

yeah mines have been only 1 line and friday and sat a faint second line and now back to 1 again so im confused now.. just dying for my +opk xx

Just got my :bfp:!! It's a faint one, but it is there. Did two tests and both are positive :happydance:

Sooooo excited and scared at the same time. I'm only 8dpo so i knowitis super early and alot can still happen. Going to call dr in the morning and come in ASAP for blood draws since I miscarried last time due to low progesterone, they wanted to follow me as soon as the HPT was positive.

I'm praying so hard - a Christmas miracle would be just perfect!

Congrats! See I knew my dream would come true, the thread's name has been changed to 2bfps! :happydance:

Was this the first test you had done or had you been testing for a couple of days already?

I'm 6dpo (I had a pos OPK on CD 26, but FF wants to put me as Ov on CD 25, but I'm thinking I should go with the OPK. I think?) I almost want to start testing but I think I'm just insane to think implantation might have happened at 3po lol :dohh: I just don't wanna test and see :bfn::nope:

Good luck Shellie!!

Once you get a positive OPK how long until you actually ov? I sometimes get ov pains, but not always. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->