Lucky thread

Nothing there this morning there's a slight Mark on the side of it which prob tricked our eyes done another today and an asda one and nothing at all!!! I'm so annoyed at that horrible pink line I got which is still pink :/

Af is meant to either turn up today or sat if I work it out from last af I'm due on the 13th or work out my lp from ovulation it's the 16th either way I have no af symptoms :/

Thanks Cath :) you don't look how I imagined it's funny is it when you picture someone in your head lol. Love all your cakes. I love to bake too :)

Bump pics!!! :)

I'm achey in my tummy. Last night had tightenings, sore throat, ulcers, everything tastes rank. Spots. I'm not obsessing, honest!

haha i hope thats in a good way lol! ahhhh im obsessed with it, im making little farm yard animal cakes for my friends little girls 1st birthday - which is the same day as mine but seems i cant drink i dont mind :) oohhh and 50 Shades of Grey - Raunchy!! haha i like it!!

hhmmmmmmmmmmm thats what i felt like before my BFP!! only now my ulcers and sore throat are going hun :) xxx

Well I imagined blonde hair and older for some reason so completely diff. Lol.

I made my sons for his party. Did jubilee ones too. Everyone loves them ESP my daughter if I make choc ones. Planning a choc cake covered in maltesers or choc orange for her bday ;)

Not getting hopes up as could just be the clomid x

It sounds promising, though Dani! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Honestly, I can't believe how lucky this thread has been. So happy for everyone who has gotten their bfps since mc, I tell DH about every one of them (like he should know who you are lol)

I know I have only had the first cycle before AF after MC to try and one actual cycle so far, but I can't believe how many of you have gotten your rainbows since we started in March! I am sooooo ready to join you all. Bought some preseed for this cycle, as my ewcm doesn't seem to be as heavy as it used to be before mc. So hopefully June will be our month! Plus, if I ovulate on the same sort of CD as the last cycle, it will be on or just before my birthday I think! That would be a great birthday present!

Tawn fx it's us next! I'd love to be bump buddies with you!!

hahahaha thats made my day, thanks hun :)

Yeh i liked the ones you did (I think you did them) for his birthday they looked lovely, oohhhh a malteser one sounds amazing hun!! I bet she will ove that if she likes chocolate!!

I got everything x for you that its early signs hun :hugs:

Just seen my Dr to inform him of my pregnancy - what a complete and utter stupid man! he made me so angry!

After i told him i had mc and am now pregnan - told him my lmp - then he asks when i got my first BFP so i told him it was 9 days ago and 8 days ago i got my 1-2 on my digi - he wouldnt believe me and when i told him 13 days ago i was being sick after 1 drink and the next day i was sick after 1 drink so i suspect that was due to being pregnant he looked at me like i had 8 heads!! he then suggested i was carrying twins and one mc and the other survived. Highly doubtful as my HCG went to 0 and im sure i would be showing by now as i would be 15 weeks this Friday then he tried saying maybe I had an eptopic and it was still in my tube!??! WTH! when i suggested i wanted my HCG and prog levels tested he said there was no point!! I demanded them and iv now had them done, i really hope i never see him again lol xxx

Sounds about right. They make you feel stupid. I think we know our bodies best! Grrrr

Glad all checked! Fx for good results :)

I know, i felt like i knew more than he did, he didnt even work out my EDD or inform the receptionist that i need to fill out the correct forms, luckily iv done it before to know i need to do them ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Drs!! Get the results back either on Friday or Monday hun, do you know what the average HCG should be for 4wk 4days? xxx

There is a website with all the amounts but don't read to much into a first draw as it's doubling time that matters. I've read ppl with bad numbers being ok and ones with good not being etc. Also high doesn't always mean twins.

I had a very high level as my ics went almost black! My digi read 3+ at 2 weeks and look what happened. So don't rely on numbers too much babe x

Awwww thanks chick, ill try not to then, my last one was 641 at 6 weeks and that was low, did you have a molar pregnancy as i read that really high levels can mean that? xxx

No was normal. Seen baby at just over 6 weeks and then 8. By 9 was no hb but still there. With the little buds forming as arms and legs :( got pics of it before so atleast have that to rem it. Dh never seen it with hb only after. He was so sad as it's not real to them until they see it is it x

Awwwwwww bless him :-( your right hun, until you see the hb it just doesnt seem normal but like you said atleast you got the pics as something to rememember baby by isnt it? how come you had 2 scans hun if you dont mind me asking? Were you allowed pictures from both the 6 and 8 week scan?

OH took my food to work by mistake and i just started crying when i realised!! GET A GRIP haha i feel like a right gimp! xxx

Well my first one was from the guy that did my Ds's scans. Private. But we kept in touch after he was born. Took him into visit etc. I was scared after things that happened early with him so he said to pop in. The second one was because I started to spot and had other signs something was up but after seeing the HB I felt ok for a few days then I knew things were diff. Symptoms stopped. Red streaks on TP etc. You just know. I went to that scan knowing I was going to be told bad news.

I got pics of both yeh but 6 wks was abdominal so you barely see anything he traced the HB though and you see the sac with a White dot in it. 8 weeks looked like the start of a jelly baby :)

Tawn fx it's us next! I'd love to be bump buddies with you!!

Awww that would be lovely hun! I know, I feel like we've been here so long waiting, even though it's only been a couple of months! It would be wonderful to have a bump buddy who has gone through same things!

How many DPO are you now then?

FF has me at 7 but my most pos opk was cd16 I think so I'd be 4/5 in reality if they are right but opks aren't good for me as always so dark/pos. Mentioning it to FS next week.

My cm stopped around what I suspect though so who knows!

Everything crossed for us ;)

Well my first one was from the guy that did my Ds's scans. Private. But we kept in touch after he was born. Took him into visit etc. I was scared after things that happened early with him so he said to pop in. The second one was because I started to spot and had other signs something was up but after seeing the HB I felt ok for a few days then I knew things were diff. Symptoms stopped. Red streaks on TP etc. You just know. I went to that scan knowing I was going to be told bad news.

I got pics of both yeh but 6 wks was abdominal so you barely see anything he traced the HB though and you see the sac with a White dot in it. 8 weeks looked like the start of a jelly baby :)

I bet its nice when the Drs get to see the baby after its born! I think us women know if something bad is going to happen, do you? Like you said you just knew whther it be symptoms stopped or spotting etc, i knew last time as soon as i got my BFP i kept saying 'if everything goes ok we can do this or that' and I didnt want to tell anyone cause i knew deep down it wasnt going to last, im completely different this time.

awwww jelly baby bean!! i bet thats a cute picture hun, made how in just 4 and even 2 weeks later you can make out the shape of a baby!!! ill be 6wks 6 when i have my reassurance scan xxx

Yeh it was emotional! The guy is so lovely, an old man who has done this work all his life, worked in America most of his time but came back and set up himself. Don't think he is really busy so he is so nice to ppl he does get through the door. On his webpage is pics of DS in the womb and once born, lovely of him.

Anyway here is the one I lost just days before the HB stopped

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/921256cb.jpg

At 6+6 you should def see a HB and a little blob :)

I was like you always said "if" and told nobody until just before, only because I needed mum to take me to hossie week before...

Black bit on head is the brain she said so it was lying on its head

Oh and this was my IC's CRAZY!!!

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/cf4f6e05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back