Lucky thread

Jesus Nelly!! thats some dark IC's hun!!! how far gone were you when they were like that!?!? Mine are going quite dark now and im only 4+4!!! nowhere as dark as yours!!!

Awwwww thats a cute pic hun, amazing what that can grow into isnt it?

Your private Dr sounds like a lovely man, it makes a diff when you have a nice Dr even if you are paying for it its still nice and helps you when your worrying your head off!!xxx

They were like that by about 5 weeks but I tested pos at 3 something as was early O. Everyone was like your ics are too dark to lose this one. But shows you hcg levels only detect the right now know what I mean? I don't think DS ever got that dark!

I would have thought if ICs were showing that dark you would be fine!! just goes to show our bodies are funny things! i think iv only ever seen them that dark was when my friend who was 9 weeks done one for fun and it went real dark but that was at 9 weeks! FX when you get your BFP everything will be fine this time around hun!

p.s. Love your DD name, if we have a girl its going to be either Layla Madison or Lola Madison :) xxx

Aw I like Madison too :o)

My girl name was Lily, my cousin stole it, my boy name was Jack, my BFF stole it! LOL

Right now I have Evan Jack and Elena Rose to fall back on.

I love Madelyn but our surname being Mackay everyone starts freaking out about the McCann girl that disappeared. Seriously wise up.

Hahahahahaaaa I nearly LOLed in work then!!! I think you should use Madelyn! Be funny just to see them all freak out!! their both lovely names hun! I like the name Rose as a middlename and Elena Rose sounds lovely :)
I only have 1 boys names - Devon - im not really into boys names lol, girls names i could think about all day! xxx

Boys are defo harder. Not as cute. I have ALWAYS liked Jack and LOVE Evan, but DH knows an Evan so is reluctant to use it, and he doesnt like the Madelyn thing soooooo I am screwed hahaha!

I love Elena but he doesn't, I have told him I don't actually care :p

Thats it girl! put your foot down!!! your the one who has to carry the weight and get swollen ankles and all the other affects so you tell him what your naming him/her!!

Oh likes Harley but iv told him point blank NO! he likes Layla or Lola so we are good there lol!

today i asked the Dr for some nicorette patches..........i cant believe how good they are and i cant believe why iv never used them before amazing! the past week and the last time i was pregnant i just used my electronic cigarrette and spray and it was sooooooooo hard but i havent thought about smoking once today and on a normal day (un-pregnant day lol) i would have had 5 by now! xxx

Awesome! :)

Well I go through a LOT to get pg, I have RA not sure I mentioned before so can't be on the good meds as they aren't baby safe, and why I lost last years unplanned pg, anyway I am in pain daily and my body is under constant attack. I already have deformities showing since Jan :( I go into remission when pg so that is good but getting there sucks! That is why I am always super anxious for my BFP to hurry up!!! Was so pleased in Jan when it was so quick but knew it was too good to be true. So anyway I deserve to choose this time ;)

Oh hun :hugs: no wonder your so anxious then, your really deserve to get your :BFP: and your REALLY deserve to choose the name! do you do any physio as you cant take any meds? xx

I'm on safe meds but they are rubbish! Physio doesnt help as it's so severe. After I had dd I couldn't walk, eat, brush my teeth. Was stuck in bed :( only get by with meds or I'm pretty much disabled. Sucks. We will get there x

Awww chicken!! I have everything x for you, fingers, toes, arms and legs!!!! I really hope this is your month!!! xxx

Hey ladies,

How are you all today? I wanna be bump buddies too!! I'm only 1dpo now according to my calculations but FF had me at 3dpo.....but I'm pretty sure I'm right lol! Got that super positive opk yesterday, and back to negative again today so yesterday must have been O day! Yay!

I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot coz its way to early lol!! But I do have slight cramps, but they could just be O related!

I can't believe how lucky this thread is too Tawn! It's amazing! I was convinced June was a lucky month though, just need to get my BFP now lol! I don't know if I can wait until next Friday to test (even that will be 11dpo!)

Just out of interest, what's the earliest any of you ladies got a BFP and what test did you use? I wasn't tracking my cycle last time so only tested when I missed AF so I've no idea when it's possible I'd get a BFP!

hiya love, i got my BFP really early, if you go back to this morning to my post about my Dr he wouldnt believe that i got my BFP as soon as i did and was convinved i was either carrying a twin from my mc or an ectopic from when i mc what a food! my HCG had gone to 0 2 weeks after my MC!! silly man!!! right i got my pos OPK on April 25th - CD13, but i had OV pains on the 28th CD16 and i got my pos HPT on the 04th DPO8 (Going by OV pains) very faint then the 05th DPO9 a bit darker then my digi confirmed on the 06th DPO10 xxx

That is early Cath! I know that everyone and every pregnancy is different though so until I get a negative hpt after AF is due then I won't believe it lol!! I'm just so excited now lol!

Good luck in your tww Baileybubs! Fx' for you!

Ohh and btw, they say that today would be O day for you most likely (if you got your positive OPK yesterday, then that detects the surge which says you should release an egg in the next 12-36 hours sort of thing) So I think +opk day is 1 day before O, then the day it goes negative is O day, and then the next day 1DPO!

Not that it really matters but it might help when you want to start testing on a certain day (like 10dpo for example!) :winkwink:

Oooh thanks for that Tawn, definatley will help me when testing! So today is O day for me and tomorrow will be 1dpo lol! I am so excited to be in the 2ww now, I'm positively giddy!

Awww hun I am so pleased for you too! :hugs: You waited a very long time for this! Let the symptom spotting craziness begin! :haha:

Thanks Tawn, FX'd for a both this month and all the other ladies waiting for their BFPs xxxxx

Fx for you both ladies and you Dani,I need you to join me,June is a lucky month xxxx

hello !!
i feel like im out this month :( im 9dpo according to opk test or 8 according to ov pains.. i have done tons more tests after that stupid frer one and nothing!! according to ff my periods due today but if i use my lp then sat :/ i have no symptoms of preg and none of period im wondering if that cause i missed my thyroxine for just over a week cause i forgot to order it before bank hol its having a knock on effect with my cycle ?? im still really annoyed at that test i did its STILL pink and the one i did the morning after has a line on it but its deffo a grey evap theres a total difference!imaging if i hadnt known what i do i would be beleiving i was pregnant:/ so frustrated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->