Lucky thread

I remember yest you had soem symptoms but put it down to Chlomid!! ohhhhh hun Eekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! how many DPO?!?! When will you test!! im so excited for you, i know what its like to not to try and think good things but i can feel it in my water you are going to get your BFP soon!! June is a good month for them, everyone is popping up with their BFPS!! xxx

8dpo want to test Sunday but you know I've prob already dipped a few sticks lol!

My bfps are always about 10/11dpo.

My O might have been 1-2 days later than FF thinks as I had ewcm, pos opks and high soft open cervix so I'm prob only 6-7dpo really.

Mon/tues hopefully get one!

Oh dear lord hun i was testing from 3 DPO lol!! i got my BFP on either 8 or 9 DPO! test every day please? haha i need to know! I need you to be a POAS addict!

You excited :) xxx

Wow, sounds and look so promising Dani! I have a good feeling about you this month too!

Fx'd love!

My excitement didn't last.

I had cramping during the night and woke to a lot of blood and then when I used the toilet there was a big clot so I guess it's all over. I will get my op out of the way and then back to ttc as soon as I can (I'm not getting any younger).

:cry:

MrsDuck :hugs: i am so sorry for you hun, i really am, like you said, get the op done and dusted then back to TTC, once you have the worry of the op out of the way im sure you will concieve straight away chicken xxxxxxxx

Oh mrs duck I am so sorry, you are having such a tough time at the moment and I'm amazed at how strong you are being. Big hugs to you and your oh, I really hope everything works out ok for you :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Dani - how have you got to 8dpo and not tested?? I am 1dpo and I am dying to test already!!!! Feeling cramps and tightening, as well as that weird sensation behind my belly button....trying so hard not to get excited as its far too early for symptoms lol, it's probably all in my head haha!!

Wiggler - I know what you mean about these psychics, I only did it for fun as I don't really believe in them and when I got mine it said exactly the same as everyone else's, 2 kids, one soon and one in a couple of years, first a boy second a girl. It's a good job I only paid a fiver for it coz there was no other detail at all so I thought if was rubbish (there's still a teeny part of me that really hopes she's not a fraud though coz it would mean I may be pregnant already haha!!)

Mrs Duck I'm so sorry Hun :(
Everything happens for a reason and maybe delaying the op isn't meant to be. Don't know if that brings any comfort but I'm thinking about you and was worried you had the lump and had to wait. Hugs.

Bailey of course I've tested but I ALWAYS get evaps. Waiting to Sunday to do a frer :)

Oh and I had the tight feeling the other night ;) eeek hope its a sign!

Thanks everyone for all your kind words, I know these things happen for a reason and it's probably best that I am fit and healthy before falling pregnant again and I wouldn't want to put the baby at risk with having the op further down the line and I probably shouldn't risk my own health by delaying it either. Hopefully it won't be long til I'm back on the ttc wagon again in the meantime I will be cheering you lot on

ok so still no af on cd 29 and a neg test still!

big hugz mrs duck xx get your self well and im sure things will strt looking up soom

baileybubs, Dani: Yay! for 2ww.

I am either 4dpo or 8dpo. I think I got two surges on O' so I am playing it safe now...staying distracted :)
Don't necessarily have any symptoms yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->