Lucky thread

Bumpblues82

Oh, that's annoying. Is there a way you have do a beta test? If your clinic lets you?

Ooooh so you'll be starting to test soon nessah fingers crossed x

Bump you should get your bfp any day now then x

not really lol im wondering if my thyroid has summit to do with it as when i was fist diagnosed with a underactive thyroid my periods were messed up by it and cause of the weekend and me forgetting to order more meds i didnt have it for a week or so so maybe thats faffing with it but ive done it before and it never messed with them?!!!

Oooh nessah you are in the 2ww too!!! I can't wait to test!! In wishing my days away again haha!!
And I wouldn't worry bout now symptoms yet.....mine are all in my head I'm sure of it!! I'm pretty certain that 1dpo is too early for symptoms lol!

Mrs duck you really are so brave and have such an amazing outlook xxxx

Bump - still doesn't explain that odd BFP you got....they say it's fairly impossible to get a false positive....have you been to see your doc?

Dani will you test tomorrow am please :)

MrsDuck I'm too amazed by your positivity :) your so lovely I hope after your op you will get your bfp xxx

well it wasnt a evap as it was pink but it was too early to be that dark and then not show again on another test of the same brand i think its because it was left so long summits happened with it :/ i mean i looked at it today and its still pink!

Aww thanks girls xxxxxxxxx

Bump the meds might have something to do with it but I was thinking the same as bailey it is almost impossible to get a false positive. I hope you are teetering on that fence of it being detected and not and you just need levels to increase a little more and you'll get your dark line.

We all spend so much time wishing the days away. Is there a cure for poas addiction?..........oh yes a bfp!

I haven't read back yet sorry. Dani are you about to test? Good luck

Cath how are you?

2 days to go until I pass the stage I was at in my pregnancy last time

That's fantastic news poppy wow the time has gone so quick x

Bump - maybe it was an oddly sensitive test?? And then the others you have done were normal? I would maybe go to docs and ask anyway and try to get a hcg test coz then at least you'd know xxxx

ok so i done some digging about my thyroid and it stays in the body for a while it has a 7 day half life so every 7 days it halfs and i havnt missed any more than 10 days worth so theres no way that causeing the late af as that only happened when i was really ill with it.. so gonna go c my doc tomoz :)

Mrs_Duck: I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Dani: I also feel like this month is the one for you, hun! I hope so.... :happydance: And how can anyone wait to test?

I've gotten 2 bfps night of 9dpo and 1 Am of 10dpo. It's crazy how different we all are.

Aw bump, I felt the same last month, it was my first cycle since mc and didn't really know when AF would come so I just wanted either AF it BFP to show!!! I was actually relieved when AF showed so I knew what was happening!

A question for you ladies who got BFPs - now I know we are all staying positive and all symptom spot when in 2ww but last month I just knew I wasn't pregnant....I kept being positive but somewhere inside me I just knew I wasnt. Whether this is all psychological, I don't know, but did any of you who got BFPs this month feel like you just knew that you were pregnant??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->