Lucky thread

Ooh btw, I had a dream a few nights ago that I had a baby boy and I couldn't decide his name, eventually I decided to call him Charlie. I'm hoping that's a good sign but that was before I even O'd so I doubt it had anything to do with being pregnant and more my active imagination lol! Either way I like the name Charlie now!

Oh and ladies do not go and see the film Prometheus!! There is a horrible scene relating to pregnancy but it's of the alien variety and is very disgusting and scared the be'jesus out of me!!!

I knew I was pregnant, I have known every time, my uterus feels strange as soon as baby implants. but also with both MCs I also felt something was wrong, moreso with my first than my second.

This time I don't know what to think, mt third pregnancy since february with no breaks and I feel the same sense of doom as the last 2, but also lots of positivity? x x x

Apparently I'm only 1dpo according to opk's, or 4dpo according to FF but I dont temp, so I keep thinking its too early to 'know' but I feel different to last month. My uterus feels tight and I keep getting a pulling sensation around my ovaries and belly button. But these could all be ovulation related. I think your sense of foreboding Wiggler is a normal reaction, the fact that you are also feeling positive is a good sign I think.

With my mmc I felt fine, until about a week before the scan I started saying "I hope it's all ok when we go for the scan" to my other half. He was excited but I kept thinking that I hoped it was all ok. There was no reason for me thinking that way, so oh just told me I was naturally just nervous. But I even said to him "what if we go for the scan and there's no heartbeat" again he just said it was a normal thing to worry about, but now I think I knew my baby had died. I found out that she died just a week before the scan, about the time I started worrying. So I believe its possible to "just know" whether you are pregnant, or whether you might miscarry. Maybe thats just me, and I don't think is anything strange like being psychic, i just think pregnancy and problems with pregnancy can cause really subtle changes in our bodies that only we can notice. Anyone else agree?? Or am I crazy rambling again lol?!

I agree with you 100%! My sense that something was wrong didn't start straight away with the second MC, but at around 5 weeks, when I started my in and out journey with A&E, I had the usual cramping, but it was different, slightly more painful, but just different and it terrified me, I KNEW it was a bad sign, thats when we found out my HCG wasn't rising like it should, even when I had the scan where we saw the HB my fear didn't go away, in fact it got worse and then 2 days later I started bleeding. x x x

I have slight non af feeling type cramps very mild and some twinging I worked out that if it can take up to 36 hrs to ov after a pos opk then I coud be potentially 8-9 days past ov at least at most 10 :/

Glad it's not just me being crazy! And I hope this time it's not me just wishful thinking! Weirdly I felt like doing a hpt today, and not just coz I've got a poas addiction lol!! I feel like I may be more dpo than I think.....if that made sense!! But I got my positive opk only 2 days ago so I'm gonna be patient and wait to test (for at least a few more days lol) but I think it's odd that I already feel pregnant!

Oooh Bump and Bailey, I hope you both get your BFP's!! x x x

Thanks Wiggler! Hope it's all going well with your pregnancy so far too, any ms or terrible symptoms lol!! Are you getting an early scan or do you have to wait until 12 weeks?

Thanks sweetie, no horrible symptoms so far, which I am really upset about, but boobs are very slightly sore and I feel a little bit sicky after eating which is waaaay more than I had with my last 2 pregnancies. Oh and I'm really tired, but can't sleep :dohh: Stick little baby!!!!

x x x

Well I felt very very pregnant with mine last time, all except ms. I was tired all the time, smells were all stronger, everything hurt! Boobs were so sore and even grew a cup size!! I had bloating and constipation, which in a way was a strange relief as I normally have IBS......and despite all of these I still mc! So I really dont think symptoms or lack of symptoms is any sign of mc hun. Plus my mum never had ms with me and I turned out fine (lol)

I feel like I'm always trying to catch up now! That's wedding planning for you!

I am on CD15 and no O yet. My creamy CM is increasing and at times looks a tad like ewcm so I think ill be starting into my fertile period. As I suspected it would be during my night shifts!!! I'm waiting to leave for my shift in about 10 min and OH is sleeping. I hope I can get some BDing in tomorrow before work! We haven't since Saturday :(

Shellie: Yay for approaching O! :happydance: I hope this month is the one! :hugs:

Bump: I hope the :witch: stays away and you see a super dark BFP to put an end to your limbo.. :hugs:

Neesah & Bailey: I've got a good feeling this month is the one! :) So exciting! I can't wait for you both to test! :)

AFM: I didn't have a feeling of doom. I worried about MC and always looked blood when I wiped while pg with DD... And she arrived at 39 weeks. I did worry about MC again with little dragon... But, I thought things were well. I had symptoms, felt pregnant and just thought thinks were a little different but expected. Plus, I saw more MC on BNB to worry me a little more.

With DD: I knew I was pregnant as I was NTNP and I was so sick. Turned out to be conception day. With Lil Dragon: I had no clue, actually felt like it wasn't ever going to happen, to good to be true out! With this one: I had no 2ww symptoms then started to smell everything strongly, got my BFP next day... Really couldn't believe it.

Tested again stil bfn :/ still no :witch: last time I was preg this same thing happened I must have ov late and took till I thought I was 5 weeks to get a positive test but my dates were out by 2 weeks and went for 8 week scan and found out I was 6 weeks lol

Ok scrap that lol I just looked at the assa test I done and there is a faint faint line starting :) gonna buy a frer later!!

Ok so I did another asda n same faint line within a few min. all the other asda tests this month have had no evap line tried taking a pic but it's too faint could this be the start of a bfp?

Sounds like it could be hun. Get a FRER!!!!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"