Lucky thread

I'm still crossing my fingers for you bump, if you are unsure on what day AF is due it's still possible you could get that BFP. I don't get what happened with that free though hun? Very strange!

Well ff is normally spot on with my period and if it's due today according to ff its still a no show n no symptoms

I'm feeling really weird this evening, lots of strange pains and twinges, probably just O pains but my mind is getting carried away lol!

im hoping my pma doesnt turn into pms lol i had the twinges and that too a couple days ago and i have last 3 pregnancies :/ well its 11 mins till af is officially late according to my calendas lol

last month i oved on cd15 and my period was on cd28 so that a lp of 13 days yer? so if thats the way its working my period should be due 17th but all my charts and ff and things say today??

Bump - you aren't out til the witch shows, its still sooooo early :hugs: I didn't get my BFP with my daughter til I was FIVE weeks! x x x

Yep, keep the PMA bump, and like you said you had twinges with your last three pregnancies and had them this month!! Keep the faith, June is lucky remember!

any of you ladies who got those psychic readings, were they right? I know its only a laugh but I was just wondering....mine said May/June conception, and as this cycle started in May and I O'd yesterday which is June it may just turn out to be true lol!! I love how good I can be at wishful thinking and clutching at straws haha!!!

talk about clutching at straws lets have some hpting confessions lol mine is
when i test i wear my glasses over my contacts and us a magnifying glass to inspect the test lol... :wako:

Aww I hope this is your month hun :D

I dont believe in psycics, I have been part of this forum for 2 years and most end up not true, my belief is that they are vultures, especially the TTC ones, TTC is such a scary and frustrating time for so many ladies and they are taking profit from that, if they can see the future or not, I don't know, but its sooooo wrong that they are making profit from other peoples fear and worries.

****not meaning to cause any offence to ladies who have paid for readings, I hope you all get your BFPs**** x x x

Bump, when I tested I took them into every room of the flat and held it by the window and light to see ifI could see anything LOL x x x

Dani: Yay for 2ww! Can't wait for Sunday and your Father's day BFP, update. :) Seeing those BFP IC's... had me fooled for a minute there!

Mrs. Duck: Congratulations! :happydance: Obviously, this baby was meant to be. :) I'm hoping your thyroid isn't cancerous at all. And they can do lots of surgeries while pregnant. The medical field is advanced!! This is going to be a long two weeks for you... Try not to worry to much! :hugs:

Tawn: I hope this month is yours also... This is a lucky thread! :hugs:

Bailey: Welcome to the 2ww! Owoooo, I hope the physic is right. Let this be your month! :hugs:

Bump: I hope the :witch: has the best reason for staying away! :hugs: I'm sorry those tests were so cruel to you.:hugs:

No af symptoms at all but last few days been how can I put it loose? On the loo :/ and this am feeling ever so slightly nauseous :/

I figure I'm out this month cause if I was due af today it would be pos by now and even maybe if af was due on sat :/

Aww hun, you're not out until the witch comes, I never got a BFP until I was 5 weeks pregnant with Bethany, so a week after AF was due x x x

Bump try keep the PMA , never out til she shows :)

I had 2 reading from Cheri, DS predicted and Jan pg predicted, now says JUNE!! And em yeh look at my chart people!!! I am trying to stay calm... lol

I think she said June with me too!!

Oohhhh Dani i dont know anything about the Charts lol but do you think whats happening is a good sign? xxx

Well my temp went up, it's similar to DS chart now! Trying to stay calm lol

I've af cramps, back cramps and feel a bit pukey. Could all be clomid though so trying to stay level headed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->