Lucky thread

lol i might do im going shopping with mother inlaw in a bit and have saved wee from first thing so it depends if i want her to know before neil haha i inverted the pics i took and theres deffo summit there!

Bailey - believe it or not i actually knew from the moment implantation occured -

Got my pos OPK on FMU of 25th Fri, on the 28th Mond i was getting what felt like OV pain, on the following Friday i had 1 vodka and was sick and tired, on the saturday i really didnt want to drink AT ALL i had 2 drinks which took me 4 hours to drink and was drunk lol! on the monday i got a very faint pos on a IC then got my BFP on digi on the wednesday, i knew i was from that Friday so its been sooooo long since I have found out lol xxx

Just got my results back my prgestrone is 69 but my hcg is at 431 i had them done at 17DPO if i OV on the Sunday - 31st. is this a good level? i think its not and starting to worry :-( got to ring the Dr back after lunch xxx

Try not to worry about the levels hun, are you having repeat bloods done to see if they are rising nicely? x x x

The Dr hasnt looked at them yet and the receptionist didnt really understand if they were good or not so she has asked me to call back after lunch, i was expecting them to be above 641 as i was at that level when i mc at 6 weeks so, i know thats quite high for 4+3 but i would have felt calmer, the things we have to go through isnt it hun xxxx

Bump - thats sounding good to me hun, get a frer!!

Cath - I wouldn't worry about the actual levels, just whether they are increasing nicely so see if you can get another test. How did you get your doctor to check them? Mine keeps just saying that I shouldn't worry and next time I'm pregnant just treat it like last time and I don't need progesterone and hcg tests.....think I will have to insist when i eventually get my BFP.

Thank you hun,i demanded them lol! he kept fobbing me off and i dont think he actually believed i was pregnant! well im hoping they can fit me in this evening or monday morning for another test! xxx

If this is a lucky thread, I'm jumping in (if that's ok!). Just had my second MC (5th March & 10th June) and waiting now to O so we can get a BFP in July =)

I hope you can get I today, save you worrying longer, but I really think it will be be fine. June is a lucky month remember!

And welcome mummy 2 one!! It really is a lucky thread!! There have been so many BFPs so far!! And as I have just said to Cath I have been feeling like June is a very lucky month for this thread! I finally O'd this month a whole 2 and a half months after I miscarried too! I think all the positivity of this thread is what makes it so lucky!

I know hun :) this thread is extremelly lucky and i have my FX for all you lovely ladies TTC!!

I have a good feeling about it this time i think i was more shocked as i expected it to be higher :-/ my progestrone levels are high which is good :) thank you hun xxxxxxxx

I just got a letter through the post from my local children's centre confirming my place on the bump, birth and beyond sessions in July now that I'm 24 weeks pregnant :cry:

I just got a letter through the post from my local children's centre confirming my place on the bump, birth and beyond sessions in July now that I'm 24 weeks pregnant :cry:

BIG hugs baileybubs :cry: xx

I got a call from the hospital after our first loss in March, confirming a 'booking-in' appt for around the 12 week mark. Luckily I had only said to DH a few days before that I would probably get one soon, so I was prepared when they rang. I just felt terrible for the poor nurse on the other end of the phone.

Lots of dust for you!!

Awww Bailey, so sorry sweetheart! :hugs: I know it is so hard to get reminded of what would have been, but you were so happy to be in you TWW so maybe have a really good cry and then try and focus on the hope of this cycle as you are feeling so positive about it. Hopefully in a few days you will have a BFP to soothe your heart :hugs:

Welcome Mummy_2_One, I am so sorry for your loss. You found the right group to go through this with, these ladies are wonderfully supportive (and absolutely love hearing about symptoms and squinting at lines when the time comes! :haha:)

Thanks ladies, I'm ok just a bit shocked tbh, didn't expect anything like this so long after. It says I have have to contact them to confirm my place. I'm guessing I don't have to bother calling if I'm not confirming it! I also got a letter yesterday saying I need to go for a cervical smear.....the nhs just does not have a good system does it?! I'm sure you can't have a cervical smear for at least 3 months after a pregnancy coz your cervical cells will appear abnormal!

Aww bailey x

I bought clear blue plus tests do lets see what that says x

Bump - watch out for them hun as they are known for evaps hun, they have given me one in the past, i got everything x for you though chick xxx

Got 3+ on the digi!!!! :happydance: and it came up almost instantly!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->