Lucky thread

My turn next lol I'm watching for Evaps but if it comes up in time limit should be ok?? If not i will prob buy a frer any way lol

Faint pos on cb plus came up in a min or two can't be evap right? I'll try n post a pic

Post a Pic hun!!! mine was there quite soon, it was soooooooooooooooooooo thin though is yours thin or thick? cant wait to see it! xxxx

cath its same thickness as other line and very faint its hard to ee in a pic but ill try and post one

i cant see it on that pic :( i can i person tho i think i am preg tho as i feel sickly and tired and i just think im still too early to show properly on a test

i THINK i can see something hun but not 100% your AF still hasnt turned up right? its exciting!!! maybe you wont get your BFP for another week like someone do!! let me knpw when you have done it hun ill have a look xxx

yer i think if i got a pos opk on the 4th i may not have actually oved till the 6th as it can take up to 36 hrs therefor im only 9 dpo!af not shown up was due on the 13th

Get a FRER hun, they are so sensitive hun and if you re getting lines on other tests you should get a lovely line on a FRER x x x

pic invert.jpg

theres the inverts these lines on all the tests today came up within 3 mins

Hmmmmmi really dont know hun! i think i can see a line but when i invert it i cant see anything!? Confusing!! xxx why dont you buy a digi off ebay as their only £3.90 much cheaper than the shop xxx

I had lines paler than that when I got 1-2 on the digi, my poundland cheapos were pretty much BFN lol x x x

i dont think im far enough for a digi to work lol i think a frer is the best option lol

Good girl haha i love POAS!! i still do it now with my Ic's lol every morning i POAS and amazed at it all lol xxx

im gonna have some lunch and a shower and get ready for work ill leave early and nip to shops first before work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->