Lucky thread

Iv got serious cramps! What is wrong with my body?????

Just got my :bfp:!! It's a faint one, but it is there. Did two tests and both are positive :happydance:

Sooooo excited and scared at the same time. I'm only 8dpo so i knowitis super early and alot can still happen. Going to call dr in the morning and come in ASAP for blood draws since I miscarried last time due to low progesterone, they wanted to follow me as soon as the HPT was positive.

I'm praying so hard - a Christmas miracle would be just perfect!

Congrats! See I knew my dream would come true, the thread's name has been changed to 2bfps! :happydance:

Was this the first test you had done or had you been testing for a couple of days already?

I'm 6dpo (I had a pos OPK on CD 26, but FF wants to put me as Ov on CD 25, but I'm thinking I should go with the OPK. I think?) I almost want to start testing but I think I'm just insane to think implantation might have happened at 3po lol :dohh: I just don't wanna test and see :bfn::nope:

Haha

Can you please have a dream where thread name changes to something like 10BFP's

Good luck Shellie!!

Once you get a positive OPK how long until you actually ov? I sometimes get ov pains, but not always. x x x

Thanks Wiggler :) I don't know it's the first time I had a positive OPK, and it's also the first time temp charting. I had ov pains but they weren't as bad as I get sometimes on CD 25 and CD 26 mostly on my left side, though I did very briefly feel a little something on the right side as well (but that's probably nothing, just reading into things too much like always!)

Just got my :bfp:!! It's a faint one, but it is there. Did two tests and both are positive :happydance:

Sooooo excited and scared at the same time. I'm only 8dpo so i knowitis super early and alot can still happen. Going to call dr in the morning and come in ASAP for blood draws since I miscarried last time due to low progesterone, they wanted to follow me as soon as the HPT was positive.

I'm praying so hard - a Christmas miracle would be just perfect!

Congrats! See I knew my dream would come true, the thread's name has been changed to 2bfps! :happydance:

Was this the first test you had done or had you been testing for a couple of days already?

I'm 6dpo (I had a pos OPK on CD 26, but FF wants to put me as Ov on CD 25, but I'm thinking I should go with the OPK. I think?) I almost want to start testing but I think I'm just insane to think implantation might have happened at 3po lol :dohh: I just don't wanna test and see :bfn::nope:

Haha

Can you please have a dream where thread name changes to something like 10BFP's

That would be an awesome dream to have! I'll see what I can do lol

Is it really bad that I am counting down the hours til I POAS again? :haha: 1 and a half hours to goooooo :haha:

I am really focusing on the positive stuff at the moment, like having fun ov testing and stuff like that, I think if I didn't I would be a quivering wreck crying on the floor. x x x

If I did ovulate these are my 2ww symptoms:

Runny nose (like seriously runny with sneezing and it's not a cold), lots of creamy lumpy discharge, vivid dreams, strange twinges/ light cramps, and my cat keeps sitting on me (lol)

What's everyone else's symptoms?

Poppy!!! My symptoms are the same apart from the cat (don't have one!)and look at my ticker!! They sound like good symptoms!!! Come on bfps!!!!

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg190/scaled.php?server=190&filename=img06341.jpg&res=crop

Is that bottom one positive? all taken today :haha:

That looks like a def positive!!! Do you think you are ovulating now then not before?

Looks pisitive to me.

News on the runny nose- its a cold!
I got a cold and sore throat 3 days before my BFP last time though so fingers crossed

Yea I think I will be oving soon, I only tested again tonight cos I have an annoying twinge on my right side so wanted to check in case it is the start of ov pains, no idea why the first ov test I took a week and a half ago was so dark, its wasn't HCG so maybe my body tried to ov and failed?

Girls....I know I am probably insane but I am still testing at least twice a day. I was having a lovely progression up until 13dpo. As you can now see from the photos they don't seem to be getting any stronger for last 2 days. I am now 15dpo. Obviously they are very positive but I am worried they have stopped progressing again. This is about as dark as they ever got when I MC at 7 weeks. They never got to the point where the control was darker than the test line and I never got a 3+ weeks on a digi. I am really really scared they aren't getting dark enough fast enough?
I am wanting to test everytime I go for a pee.
What do you think? Be honest please don't just be nice! I need to hear the truth!!

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 17
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 21
They look brilliant hun! Don't worry about them not getting darker, they are very very very dark. If you are still worried do you thinnk your GP would do a blood test to reassure you?

Just to add with mine they took a VERY long time to get darker and then as soon as they were a decent sttrong line they started getting a LOT lighter very fast x x x

Too much to catch up on!

#1) Congratulations MrsMcK!! Sticky sticky sticky dust to you!

#2) Poppy: I hope it all points to a BFP! Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me.

#3)TF: Stick tests can only indicate up to a certain amount of mIU. So your tests are the darkest they will get no matter how far along you are. Best bet is to move to a digital that tells you weeks or get blood tests (if your doc will order them). I will pray for you and your sticky bean.

AFM: I am SO DIZZY today. Like seeing stars dizzy. I am never like this. And I just at lunch so it isn't that I haven't eaten. I'm kind of worried. Unless being totally dizzy is a pregnancy symptom I haven't heard of? Never felt like this with any of my pregnancies.

Thank you ladies..... I was dreading this time where I would start to stress. I thought I would be able to be strong or that it would all go so straightforward that there would be no need to worry. I have seen a lot of posts where the control is so dark that the test becomes faint! I have 2 more digi but I am scared to do them. That was what drove me mad for 3 weeks, relentless testing with the digi and seeing 2-3 wks!

Mighty......dizziness is DEFINITELY a huge sign of early pregnancy!!!!!!!!!

Ok so this is a stupid question coming from someone who has been pregnant so many times before...but what does morning sickness feel like? I've never had it.

Mightymun. I remember having a few dizzy spells last time I was pregbant. A definite sign!

Tooth dairy- I remember my tests taking a while to get darker and there was nothing wrong until I was about 8 weeks.

Whoohoo Wiggler, those lines look + to me! Get to :sex: lady, and add another BFP to the thread!

Toothfairy, your lines look amazing!

MightyMom--I was super dizzy one day during my TWW last time. In fact, I almost fell over after bending down in the grocery store. :dust: and fingers x'd!

I'm 10dpo and going crazy:wacko: I tested this morning and this afternoon both bfn!!! I just want to scream bc I feel pregnant and I'm wondering if my body is playing tricks on me after the mc I wonder if your 2ww symptoms change after a mc or what!! I am totally losing hope bc I have all these symptoms so you would think if my hormones are causing all this then there would enough hcg to give me a BFN!!!! GRRRRR. THIS ttc whit is for the birds!!

Sorry for being crazy ladies I hope you are all doing better than me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"