Lucky thread

I hope you get a BFP very soon sweet :hugs:

Urgh just did another ov test and its really really negative? :(

Wiggled that's what happened to me last week. That's why I'm not sure if I ovulated

I have a lot of cramping at the moment, so I probably am ovulating very soon. This is why 6 ov tests in a day shouldn't be done :rofl:

Well I am deffo going to ovulate in the next day, I have a LOT of EWCM and definite ovulation pains (on both sides EEK!) Going to bed in about an hour and will pounce OH then, would pounce him again in the morning too, but my son gets up at silly o clock so thats a no-go. Maybe they will nap at the same time :haha:

Girls....I know I am probably insane but I am still testing at least twice a day. I was having a lovely progression up until 13dpo. As you can now see from the photos they don't seem to be getting any stronger for last 2 days. I am now 15dpo. Obviously they are very positive but I am worried they have stopped progressing again. This is about as dark as they ever got when I MC at 7 weeks. They never got to the point where the control was darker than the test line and I never got a 3+ weeks on a digi. I am really really scared they aren't getting dark enough fast enough?
I am wanting to test everytime I go for a pee.
What do you think? Be honest please don't just be nice! I need to hear the truth!!

Your lines are so dark and beautiful! I agree, go get a blood test at the dr. I think it will hopefully help calm your nerves. Hopefully, it will be a better experience this time. I have heard a lot of women say the lines will continutually get darker, and then after a couple of days start to get lighter. So I don't know....

AFM - 21 day progesterone results came back in today (taken on Friday at 6dpo). It is only 10.9. Doesn't look good....again! Boo! I don't want to lose this baby too! It's not fair!

Took HCG and Progesterone today, get results tomorrow. Will start prometrium tomorrow if no improvement. Hoping AF stays away. I can't handle losing 2 babies in 2 months! :cry:

PRAYING so hard for a sticky bean!!

Got all my fingers crossed for you hun and really hoping you have a sticky bean this time :hugs:

wow! i missed a lot!!

congrats on the bfp mrs mck!! tons and tons of sticky dust coming your way!

poppy, those symptoms really do sound very promising! i got a cold sore right before my bfP last time too. tons of sticky dust for you too!

wiggler, i would get to bd'ing if i were you!

sorry for everyone that i missed :(

loads and loads of sticky :dust: to all you ladies!

i am on cd 6 today with some spotting :( nothing yesterday and then spotting again today. i don't know what it means. seems to be stopping now so maybe it is just af finishing up. temping isn't going so good. hard to get up at the same time each morning. :(

I hope everything is fine mrsmck its a gd thing you know straight off and can take supplements :thumbup:.
wriggler it sounds like its time to send in those troops sending you tons of sticky babydust!!

I'm sure now that I haven't O'd yet. I've decided to calm down... and wait.

Today is CD28, and EWCM with nearly pos OPK. I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up. But, I hope my body gets to O, this time. It's obviously trying to. I can't assume anything and put myself in a 2ww that isn't one. Hoping for pos OPK in 12 hrs. I had to order more O tests, as I'm now testing twice daily.

I'm hoping I O this week. There are only 6 December EDD's left. And I would love to give DH a baby for his Dec. 26 birthday. I'd just love a shot. BD is lined up perfectly. CD18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28. If its going to happen, it should happen any day.

If I did ovulate these are my 2ww symptoms:

Runny nose (like seriously runny with sneezing and it's not a cold), lots of creamy lumpy discharge, vivid dreams, strange twinges/ light cramps, and my cat keeps sitting on me (lol)

What's everyone else's symptoms?

I do no if h

If I did ovulate these are my 2ww symptoms:

Runny nose (like seriously runny with sneezing and it's not a cold), lots of creamy lumpy discharge, vivid dreams, strange twinges/ light cramps, and my cat keeps sitting on me (lol)

What's everyone else's symptoms?

Sorry about the last post I'm on my phone and hit send by mistake! My symptoms right now are fairly mild cramps, bloating, gassy, heartburn. Also a funny sensation which I'd describe as bubbly/warm that feels like its comming from my uterus. Had spotting a couple of days ago. feeling nausea but don't think I'm gonna count that cuz DB feels nauseous too so maybe it was something to do with dinner.

Mrs McK I'm glad to hear they've given you the progesterone and hope things go well

Wiggler and leinzlove I hope O comes soon!

My symptoms are dizziness and nausea. The doctor prescribed me something for it. I go to pick it up at the pharmacy and you know what it was? DRAMAMINE. I was so mad. She seriously prescribed me an OTC motion sickness medicine?? Grr. Not bothering to take it. If I still feel bad tomorrow I'll just deal with it. I mean...Dramamine? Really? An antihistamine that dries up mucus production? What was she thinking??

Yay Shellie! Sounds good! I hope you get that :bfp: in a few days...

That's crazy Mighty Mom, have you been testing? I wouldn't take it either, if it dried up mucus. And you may be pregnant!! I've been wondering about you!

I've been testing every day. So far lots of BFNs. Too many to even keep I throw the old ones in the trash and just keep the newest one to remind myself that they were real. It sucks. But no AF yet and it is April 2nd so I have to hold out hope, right? I only have three tests left though, so if I don't get a BFP by Friday I guess I will just have to wait for AF to show. Bleh!

Oooh Shellie, some very very good symproms there!!! :happydance:

MightyMom, I hope your BFP shows up soon :hugs:

Ov pain has dissapeared from the right side this morning, just a bit achey so I oved sometime before I woke up :happydance: ov pain on the left side is killing me though, I only ever get ov pain on both sides about once a year. x x x

Don't give up Mighty Mom. You're in! I hope you see that BFP in the morning! :hugs:

Wiggler, I'm so glad you O'd. :happydance: I'm so frustrated, waiting and waiting. I've geared up for O twice, but don't think it succeeded. More EWCM today and another nearly positive OPK. So, I hope I succeed this time. My body is obviously trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->