Lucky thread

thanks dani and i deffo see something on yours and that how mine started out but got neg on frer lol the asda ones picked it up befor the ics x

My asda one "might" have something but not sure, the Frer defo BFN, done another IC a while ago and still coming up.... I want to sue them if this many can be false pos!!!

everytime ive used ics they have never shown as early as they say they do its always been later on for me but the asda are meant to be 4 days befor but it showed up about 3 days ago so i got the clear blue and that showed up yesterday!

Oh cath! Im so sorry. It's so unfair and after everything uv already been through. What happens now? Will the egg come out on its own?

Dani, remember that most the internet cheapies are 10mui while a FRER is still only 15mui and a lot of the other ones (store brand) are 15 or 20 too! They are rubbish with lines being clear, but the ICs usually are the most sensitive. Keep the faith!

Cath, I am so very sorry hun. If you ever need to talk in depth, about the ectopic, please feel free to PM me. I find it can be a whole new level of scary and frustrating with TTC (worrying about it from now on and wondering how your tubes will be after etc) and everyone at the hospital wanted me to be happy that it resolved itself.... So if you ever need to vent about it, feel free hun. :hugs:

Yeh they could see the little sac,got to go back Wednesday now to see the Dr.

Any symptoms yet love xxx

Awww Cath! Love your attitude. Pray everything gets resolved soon so you can be back on your TTC journey.

Bumps: def. looking good. Was that morning pee?

Just had the scan and it was an ectopic,luckily it died on its own and resolving itself xxx

Dani do another frer in a few days hun you have def got your bfp xxx

Cath I'm so sorry Hun xxx :hugs: :hugs:

nessah... no was about 3rd or 4th wee of the day and id had a large coke at mcd lol

thanks lol i thought it wasnt gonna show up so i took my pos cb test!! lol

Cath hun do you have to have anything done or do you just wait?

I'm so sorry you have to go through this xx

Cath that is not fair :(

I hope it comes out itself, methotrexate sucks. That's how I lost last years baby :(

Oh cath! Im so sorry. It's so unfair and after everything uv already been through. What happens now? Will the egg come out on its own?

Dani, remember that most the internet cheapies are 10mui while a FRER is still only 15mui and a lot of the other ones (store brand) are 15 or 20 too! They are rubbish with lines being clear, but the ICs usually are the most sensitive. Keep the faith!

Cath, I am so very sorry hun. If you ever need to talk in depth, about the ectopic, please feel free to PM me. I find it can be a whole new level of scary and frustrating with TTC (worrying about it from now on and wondering how your tubes will be after etc) and everyone at the hospital wanted me to be happy that it resolved itself.... So if you ever need to vent about it, feel free hun. :hugs:

Just had the scan and it was an ectopic,luckily it died on its own and resolving itself xxx

Dani do another frer in a few days hun you have def got your bfp xxx

Cath I'm so sorry Hun xxx :hugs: :hugs:

Cath hun do you have to have anything done or do you just wait?

I'm so sorry you have to go through this xx

Cath that is not fair :(

I hope it comes out itself, methotrexate sucks. That's how I lost last years baby :(

Thank you ladies, i was so relieved when she said ectopic (you might think 'Weird Girl!!') but i was getting really upset at the thought of 2 mc at the age of 24 wth is wrong with me but after hearing that i thought right well at least it wasnt a mc again! she said from looking at the ultrasound and the fact my hcg has dropped by half in 48 hours its a really good sign that its resolving on its own and i should be ok. Went back to the ward and the nurse spoke to Dr who wants to see me on Wednesday for some more bloods :nope: and then he will have a chat to me but i have to prepare myself to be in hospital all day as he is busy, great!!! i just broke down after researching how hard it is to concieve after a ectopic, i really dont want to have to concieve next year! OH now wants to wait till after holidays, we are flying out to Bulgaria for a week on Sept 24th so that means not trying until October! i thought it was a bit strange how i only had 1 pos OPK!!!

Tawn i would absolutely love to chat ill pm you now hun :-0

Dani, im so excited to see your BFP on a FRER and also on a CB digi!!! YAY!! xxxx

Oh cath I really hope you don't need surgery and I hope there isn't a risk to your tube. It's awful I really feel for you :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck for wednesday xx

Thank you MrsDuck, ill still be here checking on you girls but after researching etc i doubt ill be TTC for atleast 2 cycles :-( xxx

Depends on what your doctor says and what treatment you have hun. Since your hcg is falling you might miscarry naturally or not bleed at all. :hugs:

i hope so Tawn, it was 859 and today it was 400 something i wasnt really listening at that point, all iv had is brown blood and its stopping slightly, i still hav t owait 2 months though dont I as if i dont my chance of it happening again increase? xxx

Like all cases of miscarriage, every doctor says something different, especially if you have to have MTX or any sort of surgery or d&c you will have to wait the required number of months.

But since I started bleeding naturally, mine told me they would like me to wait (for emotional and dating reasons only) for one AF, but that if I felt ready to start right away. So we started right away before first AF.

But you might not have a full bleed, I did because I had a "pseudo sac" in my uterus along with the yolk sac in my left tube so I had to miscarry that. But my nurse said that the yolk sac in the tube will be reabsorbed and without the pseudo sac you might not even bleed. So the bean gets reabsorbed rather quickly (which is why hcg will fall so fast) and hopefully leaves minimal scar tissue.

Sorry if I am hijacking the thread, I just know it gets so hazy in those hospital rooms you might want the info.

Fingers crossed that will be case for u cath. Hope it resolves itself. I really feel for u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->