Lucky thread

PS: don't google things about getting pg after ectopic, it is horrific like most medical things you google. But FYI, I researched after mine and found a study done where like 90% of women who had ectopics were pregnant within a year or something. So don't lose hope (though I know it's hard and I can't really talk since I worry about it still, wondering if that is why I haven't gotten a bfp even though I've only o'd twice since my ectopic so it could just be normal ttc stuff!)

I will do my best to find the study for you, if you think it might help to see some positive numbers :hugs:

Tawn thanks for sharing, I think it is useful for all of us to know it could easily happen to any of us x

Awwww tawn thank you for that hun its really useful to hear it from someone normal and not google lol,how will they know if i have any damage? Are you finding it harder to conceive than you did before the ectopic?

I was a bit dubious in telling oh about this site but yesterday in hospital he caught me on here and asked what it was and i was showing him all of your posts to me regarding my bleed etc.and he couldn't get over how nice it was to see messages off people iv never met and how concerned you all were,it mafe me feel really grateful,thank you ladies so muchxxxxxx

Cath my mum had an ectopic before my 2 sisters and my friends little boy is almost one following an ectopic before him.

There is defo hope after one and probably less likely to re occur than mc??

I am sure you will be pg again soon :(

Always here for you hun x

You are so right Cath, this website, especially this thread, is amazing. Everyone is so supportive and it really feels like everyone really has a vested interest in eachothers ttc journey and success. It is so nice.

I hope things are going ok for you. I am so sorry you have to go through this!

Thanks both,Yeh I think there's a 10% chance of a ectopic and 15% of a mc,just hard to know you have got to wait,its for the best tho!!! What a shitty way to start my birthday week lol never mind things can only get better!!! Excited to see your bfp ladies xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah Cath, loads of ladies get pg again straight away or easily after ectopic. It defo is not the end! And to be honest the official statistics are very reassuring, especially if you have expectant management. Almost all the studies I have seen, the women have little to NO damage after ectopic if it self-resolves (they tested this by looking during c-sections of subsequent pregnancies) so I am very hopeful!

I can't really say if I've found it harder after the ectopic as I really don't have much to go by. We fell pregnant before first AF after getting off birth control and so I had no idea how my cycle worked post bcp or anything. Then miscarried/tubal and have only o'd twice (once pre-AF and once with normal cycle where our bd schedule was a little all over the place due to a hectic schedule on holiday).

Gearing up for O now, so I really hope to get pregnant this cycle to show you that there is no reason to give up, just like all the other ladies' bfps have so inspired me post-miscarriage that we will all get our rainbows!

Bump: Congrats on your BFP! I just knew it! :happydance:

Dani: Did I hear that right? You also got your BFP? Congrats! :happydance:

Tawn: Yay for O! :happydance: This month is the one for you! :hugs:

Cath: I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope it resolves itself and that you don't have to wait until October to TTC. Despite everything, I hope you have a great birthday. :hugs:

NeeSAH: Can't wait for you to test! I hope this is your month and that you are about to update with your BFP! :hugs:

Bailey: Can't wait for you to test, either! There's something about June being a lucky month! :hugs:

dani i saw a line for deff tho lol i was in the same boat a week ago and look how that turnd out!! xx i have everying crossed for you!

cathy- your right this thread is amazing... its great we all have ppl that understand us 100%

come on the rest of u get :sex: we need more :bfp: xx

Just it in from work and wanted to get on here ASAP!! Managed to post a quick message before to you Cath but I just saw about the ectopic, I was really hoping it wasn't bad news and I'm so sorry. And again I am amazed by your attitude! All you ladies have amazing positivity and you are all so brave. I really hope that you get your rainbow baby soon and that there are no complications from the ectopic.

Dani - don't lose hope, and like Tawn said, don't forget that IC's are more sensitive, just crappy to read!! And it's just not possible to get so many evaps!! I told bump earlier this week that it was impossible for her to have gotten a false positive when she kept getting other BFN's and I was right lol!!

Thanks everyone for being as excited as I am about hopefully getting my BFP!! Only 3 more days lol (wonder if I can hold out til Friday morning??) I'm so tempted I test tomorrow coz it will be 5 days before AF is due so not unheard of to get a BFP, but I'm thinking 6dpo would only just be time of inplantation so probably not haha!! There are some weird goings on in my uterus again, think if there is a bean trying to implant he/she is having a party. Or the witch is setting up camp......I really can't wait! Think I'm going insane lol!!

Dani: 10 positive IC's would be ridiculous. I also saw obvious lines on the IC pics. I didn't even have to enlarge the picture. I hope its just to soon for FRER or digi. I have read that some women have trouble getting early BFP's on FRER. I'm hoping for the real BFP update very soon. :hugs:

Bailey: I hope its your eggy, setting up camp. Sure sounds like it to me. It's a little early for the witch to start hers! I hope you are about to see your BFP within a few days. :)

Thanks bump! Ive now got Take That "Patience" playing in my head......clearly when Gary Barlow wrote that song he had never experienced having to wait for his mrs to be able to do a pregnancy test lol!!

lenzi i might treat myself to a digi lol i just wanna see what it says the doc has done beta but it was darker after i took it out the bin to when he looked at it lol hes ringing with results tomoz but im not sure what hes looking for as they dont have to be repeated?

Thanks leinzlove, I was thinking that it was too early for the witch, but I don't wanna get my hopes up yet so keep reminding myself that it could be AF. Anyway if it is AF at least I can join my mates on their day out at am the pubs in Lytham at the end of the month haha!

lol bailey even though i hate the guy haha not a big tt fan lol but i know what you mean i just bought a ton of preg and ov tests off net lol i have them i a bag and there just sitting there no haha!!

i treat myself to a angel sounds monitor too before i knew i was pregnant!

im off to drayton manor in 2 weeks and i cant go on anything lol!! ah well lol

im so tempted to put my test pic from today on fb cause i cant lie to my mates for toffee anout not drinking lol ive used every excuse in the book and they are wise to me now so might aswell share the joy lol

Bump: I don't know why they'd test for just one number. Maybe to confirm pg? But, didn't they do that with the urine test that you posted pic of? Makes no sense to me. No riding or drinking, but the smiles for the most wonderful of reasons for not doing so. :)

Bailey: I was never successful of not getting my hopes up! :) A night out with mates to the pub and no drinks is in order for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->