Lucky thread

Lol, it's so true leinzlove, I keep saying that I'm not getting my hopes up but I am, I'm just lying to myself lol!! Oh well, que cera! Whatever will be will be......just need to tone down the crazy impatience haha!

Ooh and bump, I think if I don't get my BFP this month I will use "going to Alton towers" as my reason for not being disappointed!

Bailey: Hope isn't a bad thing, though! Theres a huge possibility that you are pregnant! :) The impatience thing never ends. Starts in the 2ww... then you spend the rest of the 9 months not being able to wait until baby gets here. :) :) :)

bailey buy ur tix now then u will jinx ur self into a bfp lol xx i was at alton towers a few weeks ago x

Well I went and bought a load of opk's and hpts to try and jinx myself into a BFP lol!

And yeah I guess I never thought about it that way leinzlove, once I do get my BFP then it will be waiting for my scan, then the next scan and so on.....yikes this is gonna be hard haha!!

My first scan is tomorrow... It's felt like a forever wait. Trying to stay positive. It's also scary as this is where I found out about my MMC in March.

Hope it all goes well for you leinzlove, which I'm sure it will!! How are you guys managing to get such early scans?

I live in the US. Its common to get early scans here. I'll most likely get another at 12 weeks, 19 weeks, and another in the third trimester.

Ahhh I see. In the uk they don't like to give you a scan until 12 weeks unless there's any problems so of you've had a mc before they still dont tend to give you a scan until 12 weeks as they think it was just "bad luck" first time. Not my words there, the nurses at EPAU said that to me. So unless I lie and say I've had bleeding or really bad pain they won't scan early, but I don't really want to lie, feel like that would be bad luck. Tbh my baby was measuring 11 weeks anyway so I don't think an early scan would make me feel any better, would be nice to hear a heartbeat though as I didn't hear one last time.

Hope you will have a lovely scan pic to show us tomorrow leinzlove xxx

Thanks hun! If you've had three MC in a row here, you could get an even earlier scan... Like 5 weeks. But, standard is about 8 weeks, with no complications.

I'll feel so much better after a good scan tomorrow. As this is the same scan I went to and found my MMC baby with no HB in March. I'm nervous, scared but... also trying to stay positive.

I know its never a guarantee... But, a HB would send me over the moon for a bit.

Would you be able to get a private scan?

I was the same at my 12 week scan and mmc, had no idea anything was wrong. I can imagine I will feel exactly the same when I get to my scan (which will hopefully be in the next couple of months lol).

I really think you will be fine though tomorrow, and there'll be a cute little bean doing just fine.

I could get a private scan yeah, but they are quite pricey I think. I'm sure i could find some way of affording though if I decide I want one. I won't be happy until the baby is past 11 weeks either way coz that's how far along my last pregnancy was.

Thanks hun, for your good wishes. :) Soon, we will be bump buddies! Your testing can't get here soon enough for me either. Seeing the BFP's in here... make my day.

I have felt different with this pregnancy compared to little dragon. But, also a lot of the same. My boobs have felt alot more sore and started earlier with this pregnancy. I've also had more backaches and MS. I may be imagining it but I also thought my BFP's didn't take nearly as long to get dark. I'm probably looking to much into that as little dragon measured 6w4d... however the Dr.'s couldn't tell me when I MC exactly. I guess after demise babies and placenta can shrink.

Good luck tomorrow lienz !!!! I can't wait to hear how well it wenT!!!

The waiting game is def tough and doesn't go away...... I had my 13 week scan 2weeks ago and now I'm anxiously awaiting my 20 week scan on July 30th.

I have a really great doc and I've been so fortune to have 3 scheduled scans so far (and 1 emergency room scan). I couldn't imagine how tough it would be waiting until 12 weeks. I wish everyone sticky sticky beans and amazing scans when u finally have them!

I definitley think it gets so much better, when you start feeling movements... It's so reassuring!

Leniz: Great news on the scan! Keep us posted. Excited for you hun!!

Bailey: When do you test? There seems to be a few ladies waiting to test this week. I am so anxious too! I am fighting myself and waiting till 2 days after :af: is late!

Phew![-o< We could all be bump buddies soon :)
All the best hun!!!

I'm having a hard time at the moment staying positive about next time... It's so nice to see all of your BFPs though! I haven't hit 'O' time yet, and already the wait is killing me!

A question for you ladies - my last miscarriage was a chemical, so could I request progesterone next time to help it stick?

Dani: How many DPO are you?
Maybe you test again? You're not out yet.

Cheryl: I missed your announcement, but I see your siggy!! congrats hun!! So happy for you dear!

I'm nervously waiting... :af: due in 2 days... This time I am trying not to waste a test and just wait till :af: is late! Last cycle was tough because I got a bfn the day before it was due and I was a wreck.

Aw there's a pic of the test on page 345 I think I'm in shock and will not believe it till I see a heartbeat. Xxx

Cath I'm so sorry Hun :hugs:

Mummy2one I'm not sure Hun..xx
Bailey I hope ur BFP is soon hun..x
Leinzlove excited for u getting ur scan... Think il hav one next week to confirm this pregnancy cos I had heavy bleeding when af was due...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->