Lucky thread

Mummy2one, I am not sure about whether progesterone levels affect chemicals, sorry hun. Maybe book an appt with your GP before you get O even to get some answers, so then at least you have time to take whatever advice he gives you? (since chemicals happen so quickly, and GP appts sometimes take ages to get if that makes sense)

Bailey, can't wait for Friday hun! Fx'd!

Leinzlove, so excited to hear about your scan! And hopefully you post a picture of your gorgeous bean!

Dani, any updates this morning?

All you preggo ladies in the UK, there is a groupon today for a heartbeat monitor that comes with a microphone and 2 headphone jacks and also plays music. Here is the link, I'm not sure how good it is for hearing a heartbeat, but it seems fun! https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/Chemist-4-U/6927302?nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_171&a=1664

Hey

I did ironing last night. Went to bed sore and seen every hour on the clock. Total agony today hate RA!

I poas at 5am and got up at 8 - bfn. Not wasting a frer. I don't feel pg. I don't get how evaps can come up when the test was just dipped yday. I have pics of the Ink going across and the line is visible and that happened on about 4 of them in a row.

I've the FS Tomo so hopefully she'll have answers and will help in some way as I can't ttc in this pain. I will need to switch meds and they won't be ttc safe

oh hun, how the hell can you constantly get evaps thats not fair, its messing you around :-( :hugs:

sorry your RA is playing you up too hun xxxxx

I've no idea. That's me done with them. No testing unless frer around af time. Had enough now

I dont blame you hun, its just messing you around chick, your better off just getting some FRER off the net so a bit cheaper and just testing around af like you said.

im gonna order some OPKs again in a few weeks time for me to use after my first af just so i get a good idea of when i (or even if i do) Ov just to check everything is ok. xxx

Twe progesterone down 110 to go lol
With my third preg I pretended I was getting pains and spotting just to get a scan as I was worried sick saw a hb and was fine till my 12 week one saw hb and baby moving but then miscarried at 16 weeks :/ xx

I hate finding out so early lol my friend just found out she's preg by accident lol went for a water infection and when test came back she was preg and about 12 weeks she's about 14 pr 15 weeks now so not fair lol xx

Dani--hun, I am so sorry that you are in pain and that the hpts are messing you about! 5-10 evaps would just be cruel! I really hope you are going to be like bumpblues and get your bfp in a couple of days!

Cath, how you feeling hun? How's your bleeding, I think you said your brown spotting had stopped/slowed?

Bump - i know what you mean its horrible finding it early it feels like it drags! i was 5+1 and i found out at about 3+1 (like you) and it felt like i had been pregnant for ages- OH said to me last night you can drink on your birthday now but cause i havent drunk for so long im really not in the mood for it lol! it will fly by now hun!!

Tawn - im ok hun, im in work at the mo, feeling a bit light headed and got some back pain but im ok just feeling a bit down and worried, its slowing right down this morn i had hardly anything when i woke but as iv been walking around its starting again but slightly, how you feeling hun? xxx

Dani - I really hope it does turn out like bump and you get a BFP soon. When is AF due?

Nessah - thanks, I am trying so hard not to get excited but I'm cautiously positive!! When I AF due then? When will you test?

Cath - I hope you are doing ok hun, big hugs xxxxxx

Leinzlove - thinking if you today, hope it all goes well!!

Marlee - yeah it sucks being in the uk with the nhs, they just refuse to do it earlier than 12 weeks, which is horrible coz if you have a mmc you could have been saved extra weeks of heartache if they would just scan earlier.

Hope everyone is feeling ok today. I am currently feeling the need to pee all the time but that could just be drinking too much liquid haha!

Still got the weird feelings around my uterus and ovaries, getting a sort I localised stinging/pinching, it's the only way I can describe it. It's not painful but uncomfortable and I am very aware of it!! Other than that nothing really!

Bump - i know what you mean its horrible finding it early it feels like it drags! i was 5+1 and i found out at about 3+1 (like you) and it felt like i had been pregnant for ages- OH said to me last night you can drink on your birthday now but cause i havent drunk for so long im really not in the mood for it lol! it will fly by now hun!!

Tawn - im ok hun, im in work at the mo, feeling a bit light headed and got some back pain but im ok just feeling a bit down and worried, its slowing right down this morn i had hardly anything when i woke but as iv been walking around its starting again but slightly, how you feeling hun? xxx

Aww hun, you seem like you are taking this so well. I am truly inspired by your attitude, you seem so strong!

I'm doing fine. Just waiting for O, which is THE most boring part of a cycle in my opinion!!!!! Did my first OPK yesterday, and it was a pretty faint second line, so a ways to go yet. I had some spots of EWCM (tiny tiny stuff) and then very creamy cm that stretched super far---sooooo CMEWCM? LOL Now it just seems creamy so far today, but very wet so hopefully O is late this week or this weekend!

Left ovary is aching though, which makes me think that I will probably O from the side I had my tubal--which makes me frustrated cause it seems to be my dominant ovary doing all the work! C'mon left, give right a turn! :haha: Oh well, like you said, que sera sera, eh!?

I think (in a weird way) im just relieved it wasnt another mc as it would make me think what the hell is wrong with me?!?! and im relieved it resolved itself before its done any damage to me as with those shoulder pains and the fact it couldnt breath when the pain was there the nurses were adamant it had ruptured but it didnt, so im really grateful for that, i told OH its a blessing in diguise, he was upset but when the nurses explained to him how lucky I am i think it made him realise i could have been a lot worse and to be grateful it didnt grow no further than 5 weeks.

do you ov on CD14 (or there abouts) or sooner/later hun? arghhhh my left one alwasy Ov's and its my left that i had the ectopic!!! i hope that my right will take charge now seems as my left is a lazy egg and only wants to do half a job lol! Have you got any scaring on your tube hun? xxx

I usually O (I say usually, but I only have about 3 past cycles to go by!) around CD 17-19 and I am currently CD13. It is annoying not O'ing until then as I feel I have to wait so long but I have a long period of a full 6 days so I suppose it makes sense.

I don't really have any idea about scar tissue though, there is no way of knowing unless you can convince your GP to refer you for one of those dye tests (I don't know their official name, sorry lol) and I assume they will want me to TTC for more than 2 months before asking for one. Most people who've had ectopics that I've seen on bnb find O-time a bit more painful afterwards, you can kind of feel the smallest stitch there where it was absorbed if that makes sense--that is what happens for me too.

But, like I said, us ladies that are lucky enough to have it absorb naturally at 5-6 weeks, the studies show almost none of them have scar tissue or abnormalities or anything. And most of them are relatively unaffected fertility wise, so I just have to pray that we are in that category! So all I can do is hope! But it does worry me, every O time, that it is the left side as I have to wonder why the eggy didn't make it there the first time, ya know?

Just read back, I am not sure about when AF is due FF says im 13dpo but I think I am 11/12, when I switch methods it moves O around, the thurs pm I had strong pains so I am inclined to think that was O which would make me 12... either way by end of week!

Another evap, one IC neg the other evap, totally sh*t!!!!

Defo last cycle ever touching them (regret the 50 I ordered yday) LOL

Cath huge hugs chum, thinking of you x

50!?!? hahaha your getting like me woman!! i threw all mine away, i like to keep my used ones to see a pattern merging but they went light to dark to dark dark dark to light again so i threw them all away ready to start afresh! i think your better off just doing as you said hun just doing a FRER or another shop brand test, might be cheaper in the long run especially if you order off amazon or Ebay for your FRER?

Ahhhh Tawn i know what dye test your on about, i read about it last night, i think i will persuade him to refer me for that,im such a worrier!! yest when they told me my HCG had dropped by half before the us i burst out crying and begged my oh not to leave me as i was paranoid i couldnt have any kds lol! MENTAL!

Did you have 28 day cycle before the ectopic? mine were 27 days before the mc then it went up to a 30 day cycle after mc and i ov on cd14 - well i thought i ov lol im hoping they will go back to a 28 day cycle i dont think i could handle long cycles................my back is absolutely killing me today, doesnt help being sat down in a bloody chair all day xxx

I agree with Tawn, Cath you have an inspiring attitude!! And in glad you feel a little relieved. As for crying and asking oh not to leave I have been there! Before I got pg I thought I couldn't have kids, no reason why physically its just that I was married before and had been off bc pull for a year when I was with him. I then found out he cheated on me and got another woman pg!!! When we divorced he got anothe woman pg with twins, and is now married with another two kids!! Oh an he had one kid before I met him which is a total of 6 kids!!! And yet I was with him 5 years and didnt get pregnant!! I am so thankful that I didn't have his child but it made me think there was something wrong with me. And then I got pg first month of trying with my much lovelier fiancé only to mc, so I too have cried asking him not to leave me if I can never have a baby lol!! He told me I was being ridiculous and there's always a way for us to have kids. It's daft really coz I think about people who have been ttc for years or who have had so many mc's and here I am crying that I might not be able to have a baby......irrational aren't I?!

But I have my new mantra on my siggy that I keep reminding myself of. Whenever there's been a problem in my life ive overcome it, and it always been alright in the end, so as far as having a baby goes it is not the end for any of us.....we will get there!

Sorry for such a rambling post! I'm such a chatterbox lol xxx

oh hun if you met me after my mc you wouldnt think that haha i was a mess!!! i think i cried nearly every day for 2 weeks then i would cry every friday as i would get emails saying 'your baby is now 13 weeks!' etc and i couldnt be around people who had just found out they were pregnant! mad how your attitude can change to things isnt it? ohhhhhh hun!!! i see what you mean about thinking you couldnt concieve? maybe it was due to the fact he was a cheater and a serial sperm donor to other people that your egg didnt want his spermy any near you lol! im glad your with someone who deserves you and is understanding! I got a good feeling about you this month hun i will keep everything x for you :) i hope it is your month!!!

I read that earlier and it made me smile for the first time since yesterday or even Sunday! its a lovely little moto, i really like it and its true!!

i just went on lunch feeling a bit shitty and came across this homeless man who carries everything he owns in a trolley and he was sat on the curb reading the Metro with his battered shoes off, he had no socks but some tape taped around his heel and leg and his toenails were black then i came across 2 boys in their 20's sleeping in a lane, drunk holding cans of lager and i thought to myself 'I actually thought my life was bad! after seeing this its not that bad at all! iv got a house, a lovely gorgeous boyfriend, my surrogate feline baby Dora and iv got a job' and its made me feel even more better.....theres always someone out there worse off than us, oh and its sunny :) xxx

Bailey and Cath, you two have def lifted my spirits today. No feeling sorry for myself after just 2 months of ttc! Gotta think happy thoughts :)

Cath, don't ask me about my cycles to guess what might happen to yours, believe me! :wacko: I was on birth control for 5 years (during the last year of which I lost my withdrawal bleed so no periods even during the sugar pills) Then I came off the pill on Valentines Day this year, O'd and got preggo 17 days later, then had a crazy long miscarriage cycle where I didn't O until CD25, then O'd CD 18/19 my only real cycle in pretty much 2 years :haha:

I am sure you might have a strange cycle the first one post m/c but hopefully it will go right back to normal afterwards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->