Lucky thread

Cath - thanks hun, I've been saying June is a lucky month for me, so far ive been promoted, got a letter saying I'll be getting my ppi back and now I'm hoping that if luck comes in threes and I'll get my BFP!! I'm so glad my mantra made you smile. We will get our rainbow babies hun!!

Tawn - so glad I helped cheer you up. It gets tough somedays and I know that some days you can feel more positive than others. I'm sure we will all get there though and look back at this time with a smile and be reminded of the lovely friends we made here, rather than looking at this time as a rough time in our lives......did that make sense lol?!

2 months of TTC feels like a lifetime hun haha especially when all you see is pregnant women and babies lol!

my friend just emailed me now to say she cant have any children and her consultant has said that between her and her fiance's problems he highly doubts IVF will help :-( Heartbreaking for them and everyone else who cannot get pregnant, even though both my pregnancies have ended in mc and ectopic at least i know i can get pregnant, maybe not past 6 weeks but i can concieve so thats a big help!

Awww Tawn, your cycles have confused me lol is it normal not to have any withdrawel bleeding? i was just on microgynon and the implant all in all for about 7 years, i do think contraception isnt no good for you in the long run, OH asked if i would go back on the pill after af just so we dont get pregnant too soon and i said no, i dont trust them any more lol!

Ahhhh ladies, OH and I were bored brainless on the weekend so we went for a little drive and went to a village about 4 miles from us called Aberfan, in 1966 a coal tip slid down a mountain, hit into some terraced houses then hit into a school at 9.15am :-( it killed 144 people, 116 (I think) were children alltogether. In Aberfan cemetery they have a sort of memorial mass grave for the children, as morbid as this may seem it is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, theres this little garden in the cemetery which they have updated for people to just sit down and look out over the valley, so sad but so precious, if you have 5 minutes google Aberfan Cemetery and memorial garden and look at the images xxx

Cath - thanks hun, I've been saying June is a lucky month for me, so far ive been promoted, got a letter saying I'll be getting my ppi back and now I'm hoping that if luck comes in threes and I'll get my BFP!! I'm so glad my mantra made you smile. We will get our rainbow babies hun!!

Tawn - so glad I helped cheer you up. It gets tough somedays and I know that some days you can feel more positive than others. I'm sure we will all get there though and look back at this time with a smile and be reminded of the lovely friends we made here, rather than looking at this time as a rough time in our lives......did that make sense lol?!

Completely made sense hun :) Congrats on the promotion and getting your PPI back love!! Woohoooo!! Money Money Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Cath I was eating there reading about black toenails - GAG!!!

Bailey how did you claim the PPI? DH keeps telling me we need to but no idea where to start!

As for feeling this is hard and finally making it there in the end I just have to look at DS to remind me of that. And here I am again, thank F this is my last baby when I get there...
So if you are feeling blue you can look at wee Finners on my FB and see that smile, it says it can happen and it will :) ok!!!! ;)

Been shopping, unpacked shit and now eating! Mmmmm (until I read Cath's post) LOL

LOL!! soooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry hun!! haha i should have put a TMI before that post!!

Google PPI claims hun there are loads out there, OH is doing one right now, you can also do it yourself, if you go on the money expert saving website or just google PPI money expert saving his site will pop up and he has letters you print off and send off, that way you wont have to pay any companies any % of your win!

how you feeling now hun? you feeling any better after having a crap nights sleep? xxx

Dani - I phoned my bank directly as they have a ppi complaints line but my SIL just contacted one of these companies that will do it for you and they got her 3k back off her loan and car. They took 20% though. Depends what you paid ppi on.

I'm feeling really strong O pains today....wondering if I ever did O now and all these achey feelings are down to O?? Coz I have no idea if my cycle Iis really back to normal yet after mc. Oh well, all I can do is wait and see haha!!

Did you use any OPKs are anything hun to check? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 6DPO?? you dnt think its implantation do you?? during my 2ww i felt like i was coming down with a cold :) xxx

OMG Girls listen to how unlucky I must be!!! LOL!

our first mc was on Friday 13th! my progesterone was at 69 ng/ml and apparently if your level is above 22 ng/ml your chance of an ectopic is 2% !!!!! what the hecky peck lol! xxx

Yeah I did use opk's Cath and got a positive last week then next day it was negative again so assumed I had O'd but I know that just having the LH surge means you have O'D......hmmmm not sure what to think really. It took a while for me to O after my mc so it could be that I haven't O'd yet at all!! But ive decided to stop over thinking, I will test on Friday, if its bfn then I'll test again Sunday or Monday as I am expecting AF Sunday, if it's still bfn then I will just keep dtd and testing every week maybe lol!!!

Meant to say that having LH surge DOESN'T necessarily mean you have O'd

I only had 1 Pos OPK hun, on the friday and i had OV symptoms on the Monday i might have had 2 days but i run out of opks on the friday so we will never know lol I think your best bet like you said, is just to BD every other day, that way your gauranteed to hit the egg if you have Ov and you've missed it. Have you ever used the CB ov tests? they are a bit more accurate but so expensive arent they! xxx

Cath I'm the same. Once see a heartbeat it's 2% risk and I seen this one 3 times :(

Then for the meds not to work to induce mc is 1%, I had 5 lots of them and had to have it all removed by forceps :( smart!

OMG Girls listen to how unlucky I must be!!! LOL!

our first mc was on Friday 13th! my progesterone was at 69 ng/ml and apparently if your level is above 22 ng/ml your chance of an ectopic is 2% !!!!! what the hecky peck lol! xxx

OMG cath that is so funny you say that cause I felt the EXACT same way when I found out my progesterone was at 35 and I said what, I am in the 2%!?!?! And THEN I found out I had a "pseduo sac" in my uterus which only happens in like 1% of ectopics!?!!? So I was the 1% (pseudo sac) of the 2% (progest. above 22) of the 1% of pregnancies that end up being ectopic!!!!!

You and I sure are rare hun! :winkwink:

Cath I'm the same. Once see a heartbeat it's 2% risk and I seen this one 3 times :(

Then for the meds not to work to induce mc is 1%, I had 5 lots of them and had to have it all removed by forceps :( smart!

Same with me hun!! I had the meds three times in total and in the end they had to manually dilate my cervix and pull the rest out so I didn't have to have a d&c!! I also couldn't understand how I got to 12 weeks and then mc, kept feeling like the unluckiest person ever!! But now I realise I am not unlucky at all, I'm just a fighter and clearly I needed a new challenge in life!!

ladies, us 4 are some rare specimens!!! We must be the most unluckiest girls on this website!!!!! I cant believe that!!! xxx

And Cath no I've never used cb digi opk's but will be soon next month if I don't get my BFP this month. Cheap opk's are so hard coz of my work shifts xx

have a look for them on Ebay hun, always cheaper on there :) xxx

Definatley hun, I'm an eBay fiend!!! Got over 200 star rating coz I'm always buying and selling!!

Haha we should start an unlucky ladies club. Wow, how crazy is that!

But I feel that Bailey and Dani are going to be leaving us very quickly to join the rainbow baby club instead! And Cath and I are going to come rolling in behind you for our turn too! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->