Lucky thread

200!?!? Whats your name hun, you'll have to let me know when you start selling some more stuff, im like a hoarder lol!!

Tawn i agree, then you will be leaving me then ill be all on my own :-( I got a funny feeling you all wont leave this group tho, the 1st tri threads arent as good as this one, so you can all stay here with me until i get my BFP in August/September :-( SNiff Sniff seems so far away! xxx

Tawn - I think you are right hun! This tread aint called the lucky thread for nowt (amazing how I can make myself sound northern even in written word lol).

Cath - My names Baileybubs on eBay too lol!! So imaginative haha!!

ahhhh Bailey that is imaginative! look at my name! its my actually name lol!! Id love to be able to change it to something else, i look like a goon, i sound like one of those people who write their name on the inside of their coat like a school kid lol xxx

Lol, so funny Cath!! Mine is my dogs name, my real name is Siobhan, too unusual for a username lol

Awwww Bailey :-( what dog you got hun? I should have mine as DoraWora! haha a LOT better than CATH, ill learn next time lol, i dont know why my prof pic isnt showing either?! any ideas? xxx

He's a golden retriever, and he's a tired old fogey now lol! Had him since I was 20 (I'm 29 now eeeek!!!). Is Dora your cat did you say? I love cats too!! Big animal lover!!

Ive 440 stars on Ebay!! WOOP! lol

Call me a spendaholic! I sold loads of baby stuff too after both kids, I've kept a LOT of Fin's but prob should sell and start fresh if I get there.

Tawn, I am out, I don't feel pg, I don't feel AF, I feel like I'm a zombie or something LOL!

Since O I have been looking in on my life or something!

When is af due hun xxx

Right here's a weird question,my hpt on Saturday was as dark as the control line,hcg wed 800odd yesterday it was a lot fainter as hcg had dropped to 400odd,today its back up to being as dark as the control line,the cells have all died and tmi if anyone is eating I have passed a lot of tissue so I know its passing through,xxx

Just popping in quick to say hi! Having an awful day, silly me for thinking I would have a good birthday :dohh: x x x

Awwww happy birthday! What's up?

Cath mine were up and down last mc too. I'm sure just be diff dye or something.

Af should be in 2-3 days by my estimations. FF has me 13dpo. But think I'm 11/12

Wow you ladies have talked so much today. I can't keep up.

Cath- how r u sweety?

Dani- did u try another frer?

How is everyone else?

All my pregbancy symptoms have completely gone for the last few days. My boobs arnt sore at all any more. I'm completely freaking out but neither midwife or doctor will send me for any early scan. Iv already had a private one at 8 weeks. Can't really afford to pay for another one. It's 2 weeks tomorrow until my nhs scan

Happy birthday Wiggler - sorry you arent having a good one!

How much are private scans in the UK Poppy? I dont think its always a bad sign if your symptoms subside, keep in mind you are getting close to the second trimester and they often lessen by then. Try staying positive (I know its tough). My fingers are crossed for you that everything is going well and you are one of the lucky ones who doesnt have really bad symptoms!

Thanks marlee- I hope so. My symptoms went about a week before I found out I had a mmc last time. The midwife and doctor both said try and forget about it until scan. They obviously have no idea! It was £75 for a private scan. Some clinics can charge a lot more though

I'm ok thank you hun,oh is really upset but I'm ok and now I'm thinking its something wrong with me for me to feel so 'normal' I tho.k I'm afraid ill be like I was last time,I was quite depressed after the 1st mc.....Yeh hun I would think they have gone as your coming up to 2nd tri but as they disappeared last time I totally understand why your nervous hun,hope your doing ok chick xxx

Thanks ladies, just OH being his usual "sensitive" self :dohh: :haha: my mum being ill so can't make our lunch, the kids playing up and me not feeling great :( x x x

Thanks cath

U r being so strong!!!! Maybe the emotion might hit u later xx

Wiggler, happy birthday hun! Hope your evening starts looking up

Dani, I'm so sorry hun, don't know WHAT was up with all those ICs! Really holding out hope that you aren't out yet though!

Poppy, so sorry to hear you are worrying about the babe right now :( I am sure everything is going just fine and you are just moving into 2nd Tri symptoms now. Fx'd for you that the days pass quickly until your next scan!

Marlee, how are you feeling hun? Nice to see you back here every now and again! I love hearing from our preggo ladies :)

Cath--mine is from my name too lol! Veryyyy creative! My name is Tanya, but family/friends/DH have always called me "Tawn" for short

My username is my old World of Warcraft name :rofl: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"