Lucky thread

Was hoping to read about some more BFP's in here! Wiggler, I hope your birthday gets better. :hugs:

AFM: Scan went great.

hey poppy if ur really worried go to a and e and just say u had pains!! xx ull be fine tho hun xx

how is everyone?

im exhauseted been at work 12-9 was meant to be till 6 but as loads of ppl called in sick i offered to stay till 9 which makes me crazy as i work in a bar and the match was on :/ dead on my feet now lol oh making me a cuppa!! the doc rang and my beta hcg was positive not that i didnt already know that lol and i have a scan at 6 weeks on the 2nd july at 11am :)

Poppy, my symptoms with my successfu pregnancies buggered off at about 10 weeks too, try not to worry x x x

Wow I can't keep up with this thread I've just read through at least 10 pages now can't remember everything but I'll give it a go.

Wiggler happy birthday, I hope your day improves

Poppy I'm sure your bubs is nice and happy in your belly don't worry about you symptoms going you'll soon be having your next scan showing a good strong heartbeat

Leinzlove I'm glad your scan went well do you have any pics to show us?

Dani, bailey, dani and nessah I can't wait to see your bfp's in the next few days

Cheryl I hope you get your early scan

Cath you are so strong :hugs: I'll be keeping you company in the cheering status as i can't ttc til after I have my lump removed and then my thyroid monitored

I hope everyone who I haven't mentioned is also well xx

Wiggler, happy birthday hun! Hope your evening starts looking up

Dani, I'm so sorry hun, don't know WHAT was up with all those ICs! Really holding out hope that you aren't out yet though!

Poppy, so sorry to hear you are worrying about the babe right now :( I am sure everything is going just fine and you are just moving into 2nd Tri symptoms now. Fx'd for you that the days pass quickly until your next scan!

Marlee, how are you feeling hun? Nice to see you back here every now and again! I love hearing from our preggo ladies :)

Cath--mine is from my name too lol! Veryyyy creative! My name is Tanya, but family/friends/DH have always called me "Tawn" for short

I'm doing good tawn, thanks for asking! I'm 15 weeks today which I still can't believe. I love stopping in a reading about everyone's bfPs!! Can't wait for all u ladies to join the rainbow club!

Cheryl: How could I miss your BFP?? I'm so happy, I'm dancing! What a lovely vacation! :) Also, did you tell DH? What did he say? I saw your BFP and you are most definitley pregnant. I wonder about the bleeding, breakthrough bleeding? I've heard of that happening around time AF would be due. And not always at 4 weeks either. Some women have AF all the way through. Congratulations! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Bump: Congratulations! I'm so happy you have your BFP and your early scan, set up! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Dani: I hate those cruel evaps. I can't believe those tests could be so cruel. I'm still hoping the :witch: has the best of reasons for staying away! :hugs:

NeeSAH, Bailey: I'm getting super excited almost time for you to test! :happydance: :happydance: Let June continue with its luck. :happydance:

Cath: I've been thinking about you! I'm so sorry! :hugs:

Tawn: Has O arrived? I hope it gets here soon. :hugs:

Duck: How are you feeling hun? :hugs:

Was hoping to read about some more BFP's in here! Wiggler, I hope your birthday gets better. :hugs:

AFM: Scan went great.

Glad went well! How far along r u? Did they tell u the heart beat rate?

I got put ahead 6 days. So my EDD is Jan. 20. I told him I O'd on May 5. Didn't make a difference because baby was measuring 9w2d and LMP lined up perfectly. I told him, I don't want put back later. He said, I wouldn't be if I measured within 2 weeks. Heh! I still don't get it. I wouldv'e had to get my BFP at 4dpo. Oh, well very happy though. Baby looks liked a beautiful blob, fast beating heart, and perfect round sac.

They didn't give me the heart rate. And no pictures either... My Dr. has such old equipment but scans are free in office. So, can't complain. I'll go to the hospital for the big scans. I tried to get DH to take a picture, but he was to memorized by the baby. So, its just like DD... First scan, no pics but a beautiful memory always in our heads. :)

Oh yeah Poppy, symptoms start decreasing at 10 weeks. Because the placenta starts taking over. And your hormones will quit rising and stay more leveled. Many women will start feeling better at this point. I hope the 2 weeks goes fast till your scan. :hugs: This pregnancy after loss, is hard, sure is harder than I thought it'd be.

Leinzlove: :happydance: Again, Wonderful news hun!!!

Wiggler: Happy birthday! Hope your day turned out much better :hugs:

MrsDuck, Cath: Great to see your wonderful spirit... thank you for encouraging us all and we hope we can be the same for you. :hugs:

Well, :af: better not show tomorrow.I have mild AF cramps and that makes me very nervous [-o<
I am not sure if I can wait any longer :coffee: Can't wait for the weekend to get here!!!!

Bailey: How are you holding up?

NeeSAH: Hoping those cramps are just your uterus preparing for baby! :) Come on weekend. I can't wait for you to test! :)

Leinzlove, congrats hun! Great news about the scan and you and DH seeing your perfectly healthy little bean! So happy for you!

Nessah, you are being SO patient! Even I am dying for you to test, so not sure what you must be feeling!

Bump, congrats on the early scan!

AFM, no O yet. Don't really expect it until the end of the week/weekend. DH and I "practiced making babies" last night and I used preseed for the first time though, as I haven't had nearly as nice or as much EWCM since my mc as I had before.

Any of you ladies have any tips for naturally increasing fertile cm? I used to get loads before the m/c, now only really spots of good EWCM and more just thin watery wet stuff.

MrsDuck any news on when you will be having the lump removed hun? So glad I have you to stick with for the next couple of months.........just arrived at hospital not looking forward to spending all day here hmph! Xxx

I'm at hosp too. FS today. Waiting room full of bumps and newborns. Stupid system!

Oh never? I hate it when they do that,some consideration needs to be taken I think hun,when I mc I was put in a room full of women going for their 3 month scan,today I'm in a room with no1 I am so bored xxx how's you RA today hun xxx

Got my blood results and on top of RA I now have*Subclinical hypothyroidism which probably caused the MC :-( and my ttc issues. More tests and meds for me. Hopefully I stop crying soon and feel less sh*t everyday once this is sorted*

Oh Dani & Cath, I'm so sorry you are having miserable days! :hugs:

Hcg gone back up the Dr is going to speak to his registrar to see what to do now,might have to have an operation or an injection depending what the scan says,iv stopped bleeding yet hcg is rising :-( xxxx

ohhhh Dani I'm sorry to hear that hun I really am,we need to live closer we are having a proper shitty hand dealt to us babe xxx

Try and avoid the shot, ul not be allowed to ttc for 3 months after :(

Yes we so do. Where are you? My bro is in London I'm there in sep x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back