Lucky thread

Ohhhh I know,iv had it before,course of antibiotics and job done I think ill be going to check then,better to be safe than sorry isn't it hun,how you feeling? Xxx

I'm doing ok, just waiting for O to come, but have a feeling it will not be until the weekend even though I was hoping for sometime earlier this week.

How are you holding up after your appointment today? Are they just going to monitor you for a while to see what happens or are you moving forward with a treatment? :hugs:

Fingers crossed it will be the end of this week hun,what day did ypu o on last cycle hun,sorry if you have already told me my head is full of new info lol.

I'm ok thanks hun I'm now questioning whether they will find anything in my uterus as I know Teresa a 1 in 10,000 chance of 1 in the tube and 1 in the uterus and you know rare we all qre hun lol just don't understand how ny hcg could double after my bleeding has more or less stopped and iv passed most of the tissue.......xxx

Awww hun. What a pain! :hugs: The thing about ectopics is they can be really unpredictable with hcg, they can double, then go down, then spike, then go down again. But hopefully you get some concrete answers soon!

And I o'd on cd18 last cycle. CD14 now, so a few more days yet!

Ah i see. Cath i just did the same haha. So wierd saying my own name as oh calls me lovey or darling and mama calls me little chicky haha. So i dont hear my name very often. Friends call me fletch which is my maiden name. Hence the screen name so girls you arent alone with the name for a screen name haha. I couldnt think of anything else.

I dont think im pregnant this cycle. Im not symptom spotting or counting down the days to my af as i have had 2 cycles since mc and one was 32 days the other was 38 so no idea when im due. If in 2 weeks i dont have af then i might think about symptoms and testing. How self controlled am i!? Haha never thought id get over my obsessive poas phase.

Good luck to those testing soon and fingers crossed for those o'ing. June is your month ladies!!

They are a pain indeed hun,complicated little things!!!! I see my auto correct has changed some words too lol bloody thing.!!!! Ahhhh not long chick and you will o,waiting to o is the most boring thing ever,at least in the 2ww you have something to look forward to isn't it xxx

photo (21).jpg

thought id try the old opk pos when preg trick lol and did another hcg at the same time! the green is the opk and most deffo pos the middle is the hcg i did with it and the other hcg is from this morning.. the lines are deffo getting darker!!:happydance: although concerned at lack of symptoms.. with my ds i had none apart from sleepyness :sleep: and that all i have this time all the ones i have felt sickly with were girls!:wacko:

just been for a nice trip to the seaside with oh and ds had fish n chips and ice cream!! im glad i dont feel ill cause it helps me not to think about it all the time and find myself forgetting im pregnant!

Bump: I wouldn't worry about symptoms. Every pregnancy is different. And some don't start until after 6 weeks and some women go all the way without knowing they were pregnant. :hugs:

Wow! Need to catch up on this thread.

So, I cannot wait any longer- just got back from gym and usually working out make :af: flow for me....nothing yet.
Does it matter if I use morning pee? If not, I'm about to go test using my last FRER

nessah: What dpo are you? Usually you should use FMU. However, I always got my BFP's in the evening! Can't wait to hear about yours! :happydance:

Dani and Cath - so sorry you are both having such bad days at hospital!! Thinking of you both. And it is terrible that the nhs thinks it a good idea to have the EPAU within the maternity ward!!! People only go to EPAU if there is a problem, so why place it next to all the happily expecting ladies?!! I got so upset everytime I had to go there. And I was so sad when I left last time and saw two heavily pregnant ladies outside laughing together, rubbing their bumps and smoking away!!! Big hugs to you both xxxxxxxx

ONessah - I am going insane!!! I'm only 7dpo and I am driving myself crazy!! Need to test!! But I didn't this morning, I will prob test tomorrow though lol!!

I'm actually feeling awful today. I had a massive argument again with my oh......think the stress of the mc and ttc is taking its toll. I want to cry. I told him I didn't want to marry him and that he'd be a terrible dad coz he's selfish!!!!! How awful am I???? I am upset because he keeps spending money and he won't try to quit smoking. I feel like I have to organise everything in our lives and he doesn't take any repsonsibility. I think I'm scared of getting married again :-(
And now I'm worried that it's not the right time to ttc :cry:

Bailey, I'm probably around 10/11DPO based on second O' surge.

I think you should wait a few more days. AF is due today and I've got one more home test from last month.

nessah: What dpo are you? Usually you should use FMU. However, I always got my BFP's in the evening! Can't wait to hear about yours! :happydance:

10 or 11 DPO. what's a FMU?

Maybe I should wait till tomorrow morning? Best pee is morning pee, right?:coffee:

First morning urine... I'd test 10/11 dpo. But, could be early yet. The average BFP comes at 12dpo.

im not too worried the less symptoms i have the less i notice them dissapear and freak out lol and the less i remember im pregnant lol 12 days till my scan!

Any time of pee works for me, I am better not FMU.

Did an IC, most unreal line in seconds, did 3 more BFN. Totally done with them now. I showed ppl they all like BFP BFP and no it's not!

Kinda sinking in about today.

Cath sorry I haven't been around much for you, loads to process. Had Fin's nursery induction and Leila's swimming trials too... so much going on! Got parents for dinner, fake smile time!

ahh dani im send ing you lots of big :hug: xx i have a friend comming over later who is preg shes comming to my area for a 4d private sexing scan and then to mine to pick up my other doppler as im lending her it in a way im exited to see if we can find hb and then sad in a way cause i wish i was that far with no worries :/

Thanks Ladies!

Phew! I was so strong until now :(
So, I guess I will use FMU tomorrow, depending on whether I see :af:
Praying it stays away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79