Lucky thread

Hopefully you O soon hun :hugs:

Poppy - Your not out til the witch comes, Hopeing you get your BFP soon :dust:

he leinzlove we are on the same cd cos i mixed up all my days so lets hope we o soon... babydust to everyone and lets get our BFPs this month girlies.....xxxxx

Thanks Wiggler! Will you be symptom spotting?

Poppy: I was hoping to hear about your BFP! Maybe a lil early?

Cheryl, CD29 here as it's 4am here. I hope we O soon. It's hard to be patient.

I will deffo be symptom spotting. :haha:

so is today 1dpo or would tomorrow be 1dpo?

Well I could be 8 or 9 dpo so it could be a little early. Not losing hope yet

Wiggler, when did you get the neg OPK? The day of neg is 1dpo.

Poppy: I knew I was going to be updated with your BFP yet! :)

I can't believe how bad I want in the 2ww with you both! Come on lucky thread!

I had a positive yesterday, then a negative 3 hours after :shrug:

Tough one. You usually O the day of, day after, or following day after positive OPK. I would go with 1dpo. :) Let this 2ww be the one.

Ok I'm very confused now

I just had another look at the test I did this morning. There is a very very very very very faint second line that can only be seen on my windowsill. It might mean nothing as it is about 2 hours since I tested. So now I'm going to have to hold my pee all day so I can do another test. Not getting hopes up as its prob just the test drying up funny

Ok I'm very confused now

I just had another look at the test I did this morning. There is a very very very very very faint second line that can only be seen on my windowsill. It might mean nothing as it is about 2 hours since I tested. So now I'm going to have to hold my pee all day so I can do another test. Not getting hopes up as its prob just the test drying up funny

OH POPPY!!!! sounds promising!! with which brand???

Internet cheepie

I used up my only frer the other day. Going to have to buy more now

I just put it up against yesterday's test on the windowsill and yesterday's def doesn't have any sort of line.

I'm really clutching at straws here

oh poppy!! has the IC got any colour??? Post a photo!!! maybe try get an asda test? oh go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried to take a photo but it doesn't show up in the picture. I would go shopping but i feel really ill. Got a horrible cold. Typical when I'm on my Easter holidays. I might get hubby to buy one on his way home from work

Yeh line is very slightly tinged pink I think. I'm really unsure about it. Need more wee!

Oh poppy I am so excited......I really really really hope this is the start for you. Its good that you can see a hint of pink. Have you any more IC to see if it happens again if you hold pee/don't drink for a while? Think I am more excited for your BFP than for my own!!

Yeh iv got loads of IC.
I keep going back to check on it. Sometimes it looks pink and sometime it doesn't. Did some research online and aparently this brand of tests can give false positives after the allocated time period. It prob means nothing.

I want to do another test now but know its best to wait a few hours.

But if you haven't had any with them before?? Test again!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->