Lucky thread

Thanks guys. Looked it up on here more common than ud think. Ppl got pg quick after controlled and stayed pg so fx

It's ok love iv been looking at your pics,your little boy looks so grown up and I love your wedding pics! Awwww bless has it taken your mind off things? Xxx

oohhhh NesSah good luck chick I got everything x for you....

oh and I have decided to go for the operation rather than the injection on Friday if ny hcg is still high, the injections side effects are mouth ulcers and I'm already on steroids for them as I suffer real bad with them amongst other things,ill discuss more in depth with the consultant on Friday xxx

Bump that's great news about the early scan.

Marlee wow 15weeks that's gone quick

Leinzlove it looks like you have a quick little grower in there, a shame you didn't get any pics but as you say you have the lovely memories. I'm fine thanks for asking I just wish I could join everyone ttc I can't wait for my bfp

Nessah I can't wait til you test

Tawn enjoy your practice baby making I hope you o soon? I've just had a letter for my smear test, has it really been 3 years since I had my last one?

Cath sorry about your crappy visit to the hospital. I'm in hospital Friday for pre op assessments scans bloods etc so should find out then when my op will be. It can't come soon enough, I can't wait to start ttc again. Cath I hope you get some answers soon

Dani sorry for your crappy hospital visit too and sorry to hear about your dh I bet he is just worried about you and thinks its too much stress on you ttc also, I hope he changes his mind when he relaxes a bit, you are his main priority which is lovely, I hope he comes around though

Ooh bailey testing tomorrow yay I'm getting withdrawal symptoms waiting for you all to start testing again. Fingers crossed. Sorry about your argument with oh but it sounds like you had a lovely text from him and make up sex is great

Ooh fletch I just read you are testing soon too, fingers crossed

Reading this much in one go sorry if I have got a bit muddled, hello to anyone ive missed and good luck to those who are testing, waiting on results xx

Bump that's great news about the early scan.

Marlee wow 15weeks that's gone quick

Leinzlove it looks like you have a quick little grower in there, a shame you didn't get any pics but as you say you have the lovely memories. I'm fine thanks for asking I just wish I could join everyone ttc I can't wait for my bfp

Nessah I can't wait til you test

Tawn enjoy your practice baby making I hope you o soon? I've just had a letter for my smear test, has it really been 3 years since I had my last one?

Cath sorry about your crappy visit to the hospital. I'm in hospital Friday for pre op assessments scans bloods etc so should find out then when my op will be. It can't come soon enough, I can't wait to start ttc again. Cath I hope you get some answers soon

Dani sorry for your crappy hospital visit too and sorry to hear about your dh I bet he is just worried about you and thinks its too much stress on you ttc also, I hope he changes his mind when he relaxes a bit, you are his main priority which is lovely, I hope he comes around though

Ooh bailey testing tomorrow yay I'm getting withdrawal symptoms waiting for you all to start testing again. Fingers crossed. Sorry about your argument with oh but it sounds like you had a lovely text from him and make up sex is great

Ooh fletch I just read you are testing soon too, fingers crossed

Reading this much in one go sorry if I have got a bit muddled, hello to anyone ive missed and good luck to those who are testing, waiting on results xx

Ahhhh I hope you get a date hun,did they say how long after the op you can try or will you find out friday? It's like we are stuck in limbo isn't it hun,we will get there in the end :) xxx

Mrs duck- hope fri goes ok and u get ur op scheduled for as soon as pos x

I know there are a lot of ladies on here going through rough times right now. My heart really goes out to you all, and I saw this after having a not so great day myself and it made me all weepy and was quite the pick-me-up. Thought I'd share in case anyone needed a good cry and some restored faith that there are good things and people in the world!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity

Thanks girls.

This limbo is crap I can't wait to get back to ttc. It depends how much of my thyroid they need to take out so I won't know til after the lump has been removed and a biopsy done on it. I might have to have more thyroid removed or even all of it if it is cancerous and I might even have to have radioactive iodine treatment to kill of any other cancerous cells. One step at a time, removal first and see what they find.

When will you find out if any treatment is needed for you cath?

Poppy hi, I hope all is well with you, I can't wait for your scan pics

Tawn thanks for sharing the link, they make you smile and cry

Yeh your health us more important right now MrsDuck,once that is all sorted you can carry your sticky baby around for a carefree 9 months :) ill find out Friday hun,not looking forward to it although the bleeding has started back which night be a good sign..yay xxx

I hope it means that it is resolving itself and you don't need any intervention of any sort. Fingers crossed for both of us for Friday xx

Cath I was on the drug and the ulcers are awful. Along with other things. It was a wonder med for my RA but a lethal one to the unplanned wedding baby :( poor thing.

I'd avoid at all costs but I see it like poison now. And you don't want to be not ttc If you want to for 3 months.

Tawn il read it Tomo. Can't take more tears tonight!

Mrs duck good luck. Wow is this thread needing renamed? Lol I feel like the luck is running out or something!

Big hugs girls. I'm sorry I've not been around just lost in a fog!

Dani, Cath, mrsduck big hugs!!! Hope you are all ok.

Nessah - oooooh can't wait to see your BFP!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok today!

I am in a much better mood, me and oh are fine now. It's so hard sometimes to forget how each other might be feeling.
Feel really hard around my uterus and was all achey, felt like AF was coming. But she's not due til Sunday. Oh I really want to test tomorrow!!

Go on test bailey give us some good news to make us all feel better x

Lol, think I'm gonna test in the morning. Been at work and drunk loads of water tonight so it will be too diluted. Fingers crossed though!!!

Everyone seems to be having a bad day today! What's going on?! Big hugs bump xxxxx
And anyone else who needs a hug too :hugs: xxxxxx

just terrified of mc again :( i dunno what i will do if i loose this one im so scaredi just wanna cry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->