Lucky thread

Well Fletch, I am happy to be your first Tanya! :haha:

The reason I am "Tawn" instead of "Tan" is I am originally from the US (married a Brit and living in the UK) so the accent makes the first "a" different. There was a Tanya at work and I found it so hard to say "Tan-ya" instead of "Tawn-ya" when talking to her! lol

I was just saying tanya out loud to myself in an English and American accent,thank god I'm on my own xxx

HAHAHA! I just did that too Cath!

I'm feeling much better today than I have all week, so hopefully when you all
get to Thursday (I'm in Australia), your days will get better too!

I'm so sorry Dani that you're having such a hard time. I agree that it sounds luke DH is just so worried about you that he's taken TTC off the table. He may come around when things settle down a bit.

Cath, big hugs for you :hugs:

Can't wait to see some more BFPs coming through!

Tawn, I think I'm at a similar spot in my cycle, expecting to O over the next few days... Praying that we both get our Rainbow babies this month!!

A quick question ladies. Since my last BFP (which was a chemical pregnancy), I've been feeling strange in the breast, but not like I did during my other pregnancies which went further. It's just kind of a tingling. But yesterday and today I almost feel like it's the sensation I got when my milk came down for breastfeeding with my daughter... (letdown)

Has anyone felt that before in an early miscarriage? I'm thinking it's just hormones and emotions and thinking about wanting another baby so badly, but it's really odd. No milk, just the sensation.

Lol, think I'm gonna test in the morning. Been at work and drunk loads of water tonight so it will be too diluted. Fingers crossed though!!!

:happydance: It's gonna be you and I tomorrow morning!
Can't wait to hear some exciting bfp news from your end.
Hehehehe.... I am so nervous. Never have been this way about testing with FMU..:dohh:

Good luck hun!!

Mummy_2_One:
sorry, never that happen. It could just be hormones that are making you extra sensitive, or maybe O' is near?

Baileybubs and nessah I'm on here waiting for ur testing results this morning x

YES, what they said! I was hoping to hop on here this morning to see some bfps! Cmon bailey and nessah, get POAS!!!! :haha:

Mummy_2_One, glad to have someone who is in the same part of their cycle with me! I was feeling all alone here, waiting to O!

Poppy, I was just thinking of Shellie the other day too! I guess she must be super busy wedding planning now? Hopefully we see her back on here soon!

I was hoping for some BFPs too ladies!!

Thanks all, feeling a bit shitty today!!

Dani, i really hope i can chose not to have the injection, like you said i cant TTC for 3 months if i do get preg in that time the baby could end up with cleft palate or spina bafida, the side effects are not worth it, id rather have the surgery where there is a chance of scaring the tube but then they can have a good look and see what damage is done ARGHHH!!

Anyways how you feeling today hun?? hope your feeling better?

Bailey im glad you and OH are ok hun, like you said you dont realise how upset the men get do you? My OH was really bad this time, he doesnt want to try for a few months, that upsets me the most xxxx

Hope everyone is ok today?? :hugs:

xxxxx

I was wondering about Shellie too yday! Where is she!

Cath it would probably cause MC too, that is why I lost my baby last year. Was on the drug for RA and fell pg by accident, go figure, when I want a baby I can't get one... whatever!

Anyway it is a lethal drug and if you fall pg on it they will most likely make you terminate. I was forced to attend the termination clinic with a baby I wanted but was told I couldn't have and luckily when I was scanned there was nothing there (7 weeks) They think it had already started to MC, that week at my home wedding I started to spot and by the middle of the following week I had the MC, which hurt 100 times more than the one I had in march at 10 weeks. I didn't have one cramp that time at all, all very weird.

Anyway the emotional side of it was awful as I am so anti abortion and even though I was being forced if I had had to do it I have no idea how I would have recovered. The medical MC is the same meds but the baby this time had no HB, they would have made me do it regardless and it would have been the worst thing to ever go through.

So if you do get the jab please please do not get pg until they say as I can't bare to watch someone else go through that x x x

Oh and I feel like shiz. No change there. No AF no BFP and feel like crying all day :(

Ohhhh hun :hugs: have you done any more tests??

It sounds like you had such a bad time hun? Im the same as you and if that happened to me I think I would be against it as much as you are, im against it already and I havent even researched it that much!! do you think i would get the option of having it??

You MC naturally was a blessing in disguise then hun, I think if you did have to terminate that would be too much for you, i bet its too much for you know knowing that if it had survived you would have had to have terminated :-( so sorry to hear all that chick......

My heads a bit screwed today, I dont know why either,its my birthday this weekend so suppose to be happy ( i love my birthdays!!) but im feeling really crappy and dont want to do anything apart from spend all weekend with OH, thats not like me im normally planning a big birthday weekend full of vodka and food but my heads gone with it all :-( xxx

Yeh BFN

I got a nice evap last night, no joke how much it looked like a BFP but 4 tests since are neg, I will try post it to let you see!

Yeh it would have sent me over the edge for sure!

I felt the same way at our wedding party, then my 30th, then xmas etc and haven't felt me since really, it is normal and you are grieving. I suppose I haven't bounced back cos of the new found issues also, it causes depression and a load of other crap.

Hopefully we all feel better soon x x x

I cant believe how often you get evaps!! your like a medical marvel woman!!! madness!! is it just with Ic's or with every tests apart from FRER??

ahhhh and your pictures from your home wedding look stunning hun, especially the picture of your, your DH and the 2 kiddies, taken from the back, beautiful! what a heartbreaking thing to have to go through on your wedding :-( We will get there in time, it seems like its never gonna happen but it will one day hun.

I agree with you, i think the name of this thread needs to be changed too hun haha xxx

It ruined the whole time, once home my holiday I knew I was pg but too scared to test, waited 2 weeks as I knew what they would make me do, then had to wait a week for termination app and another week to MC which ended up meaning I was in hosp the morning of our party getting bloods taken and internals etc :( Makes the whole time seem horrible and we fell pg on the wedding night :(

Never mind onwards and upwards (if only that was true)

That all sounds awful Dani... :cry:
Do something special for yourself today if you can lovely. Sending you some BIG, BIG hugs :hugs:

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/e076eae7.jpg Wet, just been dipped

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/9fad8dbf.jpg Starting to dry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->