Lucky thread

That all sounds awful Dani... :cry:
Do something special for yourself today if you can lovely. Sending you some BIG, BIG hugs :hugs:

Thanks hun, just chilling, I am working but have planned a lazy day with the kids so I can rest x

Ohhhh Cath and Dani. So sorry today is a rough day again!

Cath, I just wanted to say hun, that you should talk over all the options with your doctor in depth and do lots of research before making a decision if you have to be medically treated for the ectopic. I know it sounds strange, and I mean it with love and support, but I will really keep my fingers crossed that your bleeding starting again is a good sign that it can happen naturally because the other options are all difficult.

But just FYI, my doctor in the EPU said they almost never just remove the ectopic from the tube and stitch the tube back up anymore because that has a really high rate of subsequent ectopics (due to scar tissue) and if you ovulate mostly from that ovary, your chances of repeat ectopics is a major concern. That is why, when they were prepping me for surgery (before they got my bloodwork back and realized I would mc naturally) they told me they would have to remove the entire tube. I know the MTX shot is awful, and so is the prospect of losing a whole tube, but I would just say really explore your options with your doctor before making a decision cause you want to choose the thing that gives you the best chance of getting pregnant again in the future!

Major hugs to you sweetheart!

I know pretty convincing huh? I mean a line as soon as dipped isn't supposed to be evap, but 4 tests since all BFN and this happens all the time to me, when TTC DS too!

I am broke!

I also agree with Tawn, just don't get pg with the MTX in your system!

Ohhhh Cath and Dani. So sorry today is a rough day again!

Cath, I just wanted to say hun, that you should talk over all the options with your doctor in depth and do lots of research before making a decision if you have to be medically treated for the ectopic. I know it sounds strange, and I mean it with love and support, but I will really keep my fingers crossed that your bleeding starting again is a good sign that it can happen naturally because the other options are all difficult.

But just FYI, my doctor in the EPU said they almost never just remove the ectopic from the tube and stitch the tube back up anymore because that has a really high rate of subsequent ectopics (due to scar tissue) and if you ovulate mostly from that ovary, your chances of repeat ectopics is a major concern. That is why, when they were prepping me for surgery (before they got my bloodwork back and realized I would mc naturally) they told me they would have to remove the entire tube. I know the MTX shot is awful, and so is the prospect of losing a whole tube, but I would just say really explore your options with your doctor before making a decision cause you want to choose the thing that gives you the best chance of getting pregnant again in the future!

Major hugs to you sweetheart!

Thank you chick, im hoping its a good sign too!! its slowed down again now, its not heavy enough for anything its just there when i wipe which is frustrating but then agan so was my mc, it was lighter than a period! There's so much to think about isnt it? my consultant wasnt the best either, he just kept yawning all the time and staring at me and smiling!! Quite FREAKY!! im hoping my HCG have gone down and will continue to go down, I cant keep taking time off work all the time :-( xxx

Urgh work is so crap. I had one day off to have the mc both times. It's like we should just get on with it

I know!! My boss is really lovely though, as i was bleeding when i got to work on the first mc she told me to go home and i had the scan the next day and Mc and that was on the friday thank god so i had the weekend, this time i foun out monday afternoon it was ectopic and back in work on the tuesday, just fed up of using my holidays to go to the hospital as its not exactly a holiday!! xxx

I emailed all my parents yday as feel they should know what I'm dealing with and why I might be at appointments a lot etc and only one replied.

Really nice to feel cared about. Think from now on il tell them nowt

Oh hun! :hugs: you sure they all read your email? Well done for emaling them though hun, you sound like me id rather keep all my problems to myself, so i know how hard it must be for you to tell family xxx

I sent my mother a picture of the digi and she never replied so i rung her (sounds so childish) and said she only cares about my brother, sister and nephews and shes never interested in me blah blah blah and she just said 'woah!! what are you on about?!' turns out her phone cant receive pic messages.....WOOOPS!! xxx

Aw no sorry meant work parents. I childmind.

But my family aren't great either lol x

Ohhhhh right! haha that makes sense! really? you would think that they would email back as it might mean them making other arrangements whilst you have your appointments!! xxx

I had said id try make appointments when dh is off etc to avoid time off. They are selfish twats. Not even a thanks. I found out baby died last time on my own whilst dh had them in the car. I bend over backwards for nothing honestly. Makes me so mad x

Ahhh hun!!! you have gone out of your way to tell them something personal so you think they would have the decency to mail back which just an acknowledgement!!! I tell you what being nice gets you nowhere!! Shits your thanks!!!

I just went on facebook and my friend who has been trying for 2 years to get pregnant just update her status to 'OMG i am sooo tired, fed up of feeling like this and feeling sick' be grateful!! you were trying for years, thats made me feel quite shitty now and the fact she is still smoking :-( i have given up for a 1 weeks now!! i did slip up Monday after the drs and smoked 10 lol but i was no longer pregnant!! xxx

hi ladies. hope you're all okay. i am currently cd1 :) my af came today so i ordered 50 ovulation sticks haha. gonna get on with some serious trying this month as hubby really wants to as well :)

are my cycles still supposed to be painful? i havent been able to get out of bed all morning due to cramps. theyre as bad as my miscarriage cramps. m
this is my third cycle so maybe the next one wont be so bad. fingers crossed i dont get one :) xx

oohhh GL Fletch!!!! you can never have too many OPKs' or HPTs in my eyes lol xxx

oohhh GL Fletch!!!! you can never have too many OPKs' or HPTs in my eyes lol xxx

haha well i usually only order 20 but i used to test just for the sake so 50 should be plenty too feed my addiction ;)

Great news! Got my :bfp: this morning with FMU!

In tears and just so grateful!:cry::happydance:
Bailey and others waiting to test this month Fx and :dust:
For those still waiting: don't lose faith and sending :dust: your way! :hugs:

Great news! Got my :bfp: this morning with FMU!

In tears and just so grateful!:cry::happydance:
Bailey and others waiting to test this month Fx and :dust:
For those still waiting: don't lose faith and sending :dust: your way! :hugs:

awesome news Nessah!! post a picture!! congratulations xxxxxxxxxxx:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79