Lucky thread

Awww hun !!! Congrats!!! I bet your over the moon!!! so happy for you xxxxxxxx

does anyone recommend clearblue ovulation tests? iv just bought cheap ones but should i consider backing it up with clearblue? its 11.99 on ebay for a test and 7 strips?

I would get them hun, their a bit more easier to read, and thats quite a good price isnt it! when im ready to try again i think ill buy a few off ebay xxx

Thanks ladies! I could not sleep. Actually kept checking to see if :af: was there all night. Suck a nervous wreck.

Saving the test for DH as he's been working all night. Sorry for being so cheesy with the notes on FRER. The +1 means one day after AF due.

Hope it's clear... using my old digital cam.

Attachments

• SDC12290.jpg
    SDC12290.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 14
I would get them hun, their a bit more easier to read, and thats quite a good price isnt it! when im ready to try again i think ill buy a few off ebay xxx

yeah thats what i thought as i cant really tell whether the lines are darker or lighter sometimes. im gonna give em a whirl. search ebay for the lowest p+p i think its a £1 for postage but still great !! :)

Wow, what a great line! Couldn't be more obvious of a bfp! :happydance:

yeah thats what i thought as i cant really tell whether the lines are darker or lighter sometimes. im gonna give em a whirl. search ebay for the lowest p+p i think its a £1 for postage but still great !! :)

Exactly hun! saves you squinting and saving them to compare, just look out for the smiley face lol!! ill be buying them in a few months as i want to use the OPKs just to ensure i do O for the first month instead of me using the CB ones every day lol xxx

Exactly hun! saves you squinting and saving them to compare, just look out for the smiley face lol!! ill be buying them in a few months as i want to use the OPKs just to ensure i do O for the first month instead of me using the CB ones every day lol xxx

Hehehe... it's amazing how those tests are super pricey. You would think they'd go easy on our pockets.

CONGRATULATIONS nesSAH!!!! What an AWESOME line!! You must be so excited. :happydance:

Hehehe... it's amazing how those tests are super pricey. You would think they'd go easy on our pockets.

i know! if they priced them like the internet cheapies they would surely make more money, no? congrats nessah xx

Afm slight nausea today and exhausted as usual! I wanna buy a digi but oh won't let me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->