Lucky thread

Why wont he let you hun? Ahhhh i would go and buy one lol im lethal for Digi's!! Iv never had a digi go higher than 3+ so thats my goal next time lol! xxx

Feeling a bit shitty now, my best friend in work her af is now 9 days late and she bought a test shes gonna do at home and if its pos she will be having an abortion :-( xxx

That's awful and v selfish if she knows ur trying and has told u!! I hate ppl like that! Cx

I love her to bits but right now but right now i cant be supportive to her, she didnt want to tell me but she told me her AF was late when i was pregnant and I jsut asked if AF has been and she said no she has a test to do later so i asked what will she do if its pos and she just give me a sad face xxx

I had a friend who did that I even offered to go with her but she had her sis going it was just after my 3rd mc she's now preg again and keeping it this time we fell out ages ago tho cause she told my oldest friend she was sick of hearing about my wedding and mcs :/ little did she know my friend would tell me! Worst part is she's a drug addict :(

Yey nessah!!! Wen u due ish??

According to the predictor, Feb 28th.
I think I maybe Feb/Mar because I think I caught O after the second surge.
Not sure.
Called my nurse practitioner and she says to come in this afternoon!! I am so glad she picked up on 2nd ring!!! She is so kind and very motherly. She helped me through the MC as well.

Cath: That is so HORRIBLE. So sorry you have to go through that with her... wow!

Great news! Got my :bfp: this morning with FMU!

In tears and just so grateful!:cry::happydance:
Bailey and others waiting to test this month Fx and :dust:
For those still waiting: don't lose faith and sending :dust: your way! :hugs:

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Nessah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the rainbow club!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months!!!

I know but she really is a lovely, lovely girl and im finding it soooo hard to be angry, i know everyone has their reasons to abort but right now i would do anything not to be in this position and to be pregnant :-(

im sooooo glad your getting seen so soon hunny! xxx

For nesSAH - So great to hear you have someone good looking after you. It makes a big difference - especially being pregnant (and having had MCs) cause you see them a LOT!

I noticed your sigi says TTC #2 - how old is your first? We're going for number 2 as well =)

I love her to bits but right now but right now i cant be supportive to her, she didnt want to tell me but she told me her AF was late when i was pregnant and I jsut asked if AF has been and she said no she has a test to do later so i asked what will she do if its pos and she just give me a sad face xxx

That's just awful cath... So so sad. I wonder whether it would change her mind to be able to tell whether she'll have problems conceiving in the future, when she feels like she's ready for a family. Abortions don't come without problems too. Mostly emotionally.

No she's not :/ she was on them all thru her first preg with her son :/ I can't judge ppl having abortions cause I had one when I was 23 but for the right reasons no perms ant place to live no job or money and no partner and barely any family! I regretted it as soon as I done it it would be 7 this year it's when ppl use it as contraception it annoys me and when they rub it in knowing ur having trouble!

Nessah I'm due 27th or 28th :) bump buddies!!

I know, i think shes dead set on getting one though, she more ambition driving and shes 24, whereas me im 25 on sunday im happy in my job I just want a family now. I can uderstand her point as shes not with the would-be father and shes not ready for a family which is understandable.......

Anyways!! I have a question for you all!

After all this ectopic business is all sorted iv decided I am going to on the pill until 3 months is over with - or 2 cycles..........................has anyone caught quickly coming off the pill? i really want to get pregnant within 5 months and if the pill will delay it i wont bother using it, just use condoms instead but OH really doesnt want to use them lol the pill ill be using will be Microgynon xxx

My last one I got preg straight away comming off poll but only been on it a month to regulate period as its always heavy n sore after a mc but I seem to get preg really easily I actually conceived my son on the pill lol

Thanks hun i think ill give it a go, it will regulate my cycles after all of this then wont it or do you think it wont regulate them back to a 28 day cycle but just mask it if you get what i mean? I came off the pill in November and had 27day cycles until March and then caught, after mc it took 30 days for period then i caught again lol xxx

oh my days im in soooooooo much pain!! i feel like someone has stabbed me in my uterus and left the knife in there. i cannot stand up straight. am i meant to be suffering this bad? i have a docs appt on monday hopefully they can give me something but i used to take naproxen until my nurse practitioner told me they are not good for ttc :( :( i lived off them after my mc :(

oh hun, is it your period?! Im not sure to be honest, mine was very light and hardly hurt after my mc but my friends was real bad and quite painful xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->