Lucky thread

this is my third and the most painful. they seem to be getting worse. its only for the first few days but iv had to cancel friends coming over tonight and explain why. boy that was hard to do i cried like a baby down the phone lol. so hard to talk about still.

hopefully nurse will have some advice,..

Thanks ladies! I could not sleep. Actually kept checking to see if :af: was there all night. Suck a nervous wreck.

Saving the test for DH as he's been working all night. Sorry for being so cheesy with the notes on FRER. The +1 means one day after AF due.

Hope it's clear... using my old digital cam.

Congrats Hun...xxx

who was it who went camping around the time they were going to test last month??? im trying to look back but cant find it

Hello ladies! And congratulations nessah!!! Amazing line!!

I used my last IC this morning and I unfortunately bfn again.....I have felt like AF is
coming too today so I think I'm out to be honest. But still only 8dpo so you never know. Trying to be positive, and remember that whatever will be will be!! It's just sad seeing BFN's. Oh well, mine will come one day!!

bailey its still early hope the :witch: stays away for you!! xx i almost fell asleep at the soft play lol im sooo tired and only been up since 11 lol work should be fun but at least im only in 6-10!!

Strange how I was so convinced I was pregnant the other day and now I'm convinced I'm definatley not lol!! Oh well I can have a good old drink at my mates birthday party haha!! And I've been on a diet so at least I can carry on trying to loose the pounds hehe!

well im off to work :/ all that alcahol and i cant touch it haha not that i feel like it at the mo!

my husband has just made me cry lol. he said 'how many days after your period can we start trying because i dont want to be away on my fishing trip when you are. i want to come home and doof some babies in you' hahahahahaha i love him so much. sorry i had to share xx

fingers crossed for you baileybubs! dont give up hope till af shows her ugly face!! xxx

Lol, your oh sounds like a sweetie lol!! I got home to two bunches of flowers, a new jumper and a card saying how much he loves me and he is sorry!! The best part of fighting is making up eh?!

I think I'm more let down because I really feel pg!! So achey, and lots of twinges, and really do need to pee all the time and (sorry tmi) but constipated which was a major symptom for me last time!! Then I wonder if it's all just in my head and I really am going bonkers!!!

When did everyone else get their BFPs? I know 8dpo is still early so im just hoping my gut feeling is right and there's just not enough hcg in my pee yet haha!

Lol, your oh sounds like a sweetie lol!! I got home to two bunches of flowers, a new jumper and a card saying how much he loves me and he is sorry!! The best part of fighting is making up eh?!

I think I'm more let down because I really feel pg!! So achey, and lots of twinges, and really do need to pee all the time and (sorry tmi) but constipated which was a major symptom for me last time!! Then I wonder if it's all just in my head and I really am going bonkers!!!

When did everyone else get their BFPs? I know 8dpo is still early so im just hoping my gut feeling is right and there's just not enough hcg in my pee yet haha!

aw yours does too! so romantic hehe. when i got mine before mc i was 3 days late but thats cos i was on holiday and didnt want to test with family around. you sound very pregnant hunny! maybe test again after 10dpo? xx

It's so confusing coz before I was pg I was on bc pill and got pg really quick. So for ten years my cycles have been 28 days. Ive only had one AF since mc so if I guess that my cycles are actually 28 days then AF is due Sunday, which will only be 11dpo. So I don't really know exactly when AF is due either!! Think I'm just gonna do as you suggested and not test again til Sunday now. I was convinced I was pg coz of the weird feelings I've been having, but I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer lol!!

It's so confusing coz before I was pg I was on bc pill and got pg really quick. So for ten years my cycles have been 28 days. Ive only had one AF since mc so if I guess that my cycles are actually 28 days then AF is due Sunday, which will only be 11dpo. So I don't really know exactly when AF is due either!! Think I'm just gonna do as you suggested and not test again til Sunday now. I was convinced I was pg coz of the weird feelings I've been having, but I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer lol!!

did you say you have run out of tests? that could be a good thing then if you are holding out til sunday? lol it will also save sad faces if u get bfn and it will be a lovely surprise when you test and get your bfp :)

I think I was 9dpo both times I got my BFP. Not sure if I counted my dpo right though

If ur 8dpo and feel pregnant u could well get ur BFP in the next 2 days x

For nesSAH - So great to hear you have someone good looking after you. It makes a big difference - especially being pregnant (and having had MCs) cause you see them a LOT!

I noticed your sigi says TTC #2 - how old is your first? We're going for number 2 as well =)

DD just turned 2 this June. She is a handful.
Yay for TTC#2... praying you get your rainbow bfp this summer :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

I know I haven't been on in about a week. And this thread is so active that I don't think I can possibly find the time to catch up! I hope I'll be able to start catching up from this point on, and hopefully can figure out who's got their BFP and Pos OPKS! Congrats to all those who got their BFPS!

I haven't been on for two reasons. One, we're been really busy (work, wedding planning, etc.), and second is I've been feeling extra depressed as I found out another one of my cousins is pregnant, this time a close one, who's actually in my bridal party. Again my mom was the one who told me, but she thought I already knew, as my cousin told me in a text she sent me, but I never got the msg. Again my first reaction was to ball out crying! Why is the universe getting everyone else in my family pregnant except for me??? Its not that I'm not happy for her, it's just in my mind I'm supposed to be pregnant too. I should be the one who can tell her from experience what it's like. I congratulated her via text (I did try calling and she didnt answer) and I of course did not mention my crying feast as I think everyone would look at me like a huge baby or b***h or something. This has been sooooooooo hard. Me and OH had a good long talk about it since this is now the second time I've reacted like this, and he sees it's becoming too much for me to keep it all inside (as that's what I've been doing, not realizing he's noticed it the whole time I've been down since the m/c) He did say if I want us to REALLY start trying we can, as in his eyes we're just seeing if it happens. My response was I want to but I'm scared (which is no lie)I wanted to say YES, but I know that's not what he actually wants, he doesn't want anything to be "timed" or "scheduled", and I'm not exactly sure how we can really try with both of us involved in the planning part when I know he doesn't at all want to plan sex or have this "gotta make a baby" pressure on him while we're BDing.

And of course, I am now in my fertile period, and we only had the chance to BD once! We'll technically twice, as we BD'd again about 20 minutes later, which I know is a TTC no-no :( We BDing in the evening on CD 20. It's now CD 22, and I have a feeling O will come tomorrow (don't have any tests to prove it, didn't do temps this month, just going by my 5-6 day pattern of fertile CM). I think if it comes today maybe we're ok, but if it's tomorrow it might be too late, as it is impossible to BD today as he's working when I'm at home, and I'm working this evening when he's at home, and by the time I get home he will be asleep and will have to get up in a couple of hours to go back to work. UGH!!! I have no hope this month. The only hope is if my body gives me an extra day and O's on Saturday so we can have a chance to BD on Friday.

I know when I conceived in January we BD'd on CD 17 and my CM dried up on CD 20 (I had O pains CD 19 and 20 that month), so that's the same amount of days as this cycle if I O tomorrow. I still feel like it might have just been pure luck and that chances are it wont happen again with such a long gap between BD and O!

oh my days im in soooooooo much pain!! i feel like someone has stabbed me in my uterus and left the knife in there. i cannot stand up straight. am i meant to be suffering this bad? i have a docs appt on monday hopefully they can give me something but i used to take naproxen until my nurse practitioner told me they are not good for ttc :( :( i lived off them after my mc :(

Sorry hun! My first AF after MC was that bad... :hugs:
I have an inverted uterus, so I am always in pain with AF and always taking naproxen (which are very BADDDDDDDD!!)

I had to just use regular motrin/tylenol combos when it became unbearable

:hugs:

Bumpblues82: awesome! Bump buddies for sure!

Bailey: It might be too early hun, :hugs: and hoping you get your bfp on Sunday!!

good to see you back shellie. sorry you are having such a hard time but im glad you and oh got to have that chat. big hug. fingers crossed you caught/catch your eggy. xxxxxxx

oh my days im in soooooooo much pain!! i feel like someone has stabbed me in my uterus and left the knife in there. i cannot stand up straight. am i meant to be suffering this bad? i have a docs appt on monday hopefully they can give me something but i used to take naproxen until my nurse practitioner told me they are not good for ttc :( :( i lived off them after my mc :(

Sorry hun! My first AF after MC was that bad... :hugs:
I have an inverted uterus, so I am always in pain with AF and always taking naproxen (which are very BADDDDDDDD!!)

I had to just use regular motrin/tylenol combos when it became unbearable

:hugs:

im scared to take one but im actually at the point where i seriously need one!! :( i might have one after my tea and hopefully it will ease me enough for tomorrow aswell. agh!! i dont know what to doo

Shellie - So sorry you are having a bad time. I think that people don't realise how hard it can be. And I think we also don't realise how hard we are on ourselves and don't allow the emotions to play out. Big hugs!! And I hope you are getting in better planning the wedding than I am!! I'm getting nowhere fast!!

Ladies, I hope you are all right and it's just too early!! Again sorry for the tmi here but i am getting my hopes up again, I'm thinking that me being constipated could be because of all the progesterone being released in my body because the eggy was fertilised lol!! Can anyone say "grasping at straws" hahaha!!!

Fletch - I have run out of IC's but still have some Asdas own cheap ones which aren't as sensitive as the IC's. Was gonna buy a frer today for Sunday but thinking I may as well just use the Asda one on Sunday. By 11dpo the Asda one should show BFP if I am pregnant, wouldn't it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->