Lucky thread

Shellie, so sorry you are having a rough week. TBH a lot of us on here are, must be something about the way the universe is lined up or something! I know what you mean about OH wanting to "try" but when you say "OK we are dtd wednesday, friday and saturday cause I O on Sat" or whatever, then the bd goes all wonky and the pressure is too much. I really hope you O a day later than you think, or a day early, so you have a chance to get some spermies to your egg!

Cath, I got pg 2 1/2 weeks after coming off the pill. TBH it was so easy, that I am having a hard time wondering why it isn't happening the last 2 months! So fx'd for you hun!

Fletch, so sorry you are in pain hun. I don't know about such bad menstrual pain. The only time I have been in that much pain was during my m/c, but I am glad you are seeing your doctor soon to be able to ask questions.

AFM, so low today. DH had a bad day at work, made a health and safety mistake and is "on thin ice" which of course has him down and us worried as we are moving to a much bigger (and more expensive) house in 3 weeks. Then stepson had a very bad day at school (he is 10 and has ADHD and is on the autism spectrum) and ended up getting in MASSIVE trouble for hurting other kids at school-- which just feels so disheartening cause we try so hard with him and it just seems like a brick wall sometimes. Of course this means all the stress I have absolutely NO fertile cm and I am sure this will push O back and I just am having one of those days where it feels like we will never get pregnant again.... Yeah, I am Debbie Downer today and I feel like one of those cartoon rain clouds is over our flat right now! lol. No way to go but up tomorrow, I hope!

Awwww Bailey I hope its just too early for you hun, I got everything x for you chicken.

Ladies we def need to rename this thread,end of may first week of June it was all good news and bfps now its just bfn bad news after bad news :-(

Yawn I hope oh is ok,i know how serious h&s is in the work place these days,poor stepson aswell I hope he is ok xxx

Hugs to everyone today.....but not all bad news guys, dont forget nessahs BFP ladies!!

Shellie, do good to see u back!!!! I'm so sorry uv been having a tough time :-(, I can imagine how hard it must be hearing about family members who r pregnant. Life is not fair! I know its hard but Try to keep ur mind off things and focus on ur wedding plans.

Also, spermies can live a few days I think so u may be covered for o

X

Oh Yeh!!!!! So sorry nessah!!!! Seeing your bfp made me smile this morning,so happy for you hun....xxx

Well girls I think iv finally had enough,was reading 50 Shades Of Grey and burnt out crying......believe me that book is anything but sad.....I think its because oh and I haven't had sex in about 3 weeks cause we were afraid of seeing blood to scare us and now as my hcg levels are risen we've been told not to have sex incase my tube ruptures and I'm still bleeding :-( we are a very close couple and not having sex is just making me feel not as close to him,sorry if its tmi but iv got no1 else to talk too and to top it off we gmt next Friday off work for what would gave been the first scan,I'm just utterly fed up,twice iv been pregnant in 4 months and iv not got further than 6 weeks,I should be 17 weeks by now :-( I take my hat off to you all who keep trying your all amazing xxxx

bailey, i think Asda cheapies would show you by then. i have never used them but worth a shot i guess! :) fxd sweetie xx

::hugs: Ladies, so sorry everyone's going through a rough patch.

Don't you wish we all lived close to each other? A Ladies movie night out would be fun! Maybe we all should pick a movie to rent and watch and chat about later on?:haha: As long as it's not a teary movie :p

Praying for you all still waiting on that bfp... I am sure July will be a fantastic month...and June is not yet over either :happydance:

i took a naproxen. seriously regretting it but i know in 30 mins ill be pain free and be able to sleep hahah. i wonder if there is a forum that guys go on where they talk about their problems like we do. wouldnt that be funny! sorry im up and down today. one minute im dying and want to kill everyone, the next im having strange thoughts and chuckling to myself being everyones best friend. i need my bed lol.. good night everyone xx

::hugs: Ladies, so sorry everyone's going through a rough patch.

Don't you wish we all lived close to each other? A Ladies movie night out would be fun! Maybe we all should pick a movie to rent and watch and chat about later on?:haha: As long as it's not a teary movie :p

Praying for you all still waiting on that bfp... I am sure July will be a fantastic month...and June is not yet over either :happydance:

Hehe yeah.... Something funny to cheer everyone up

Big hugs to everyone who needs them :hugs::hugs: and let's be honest I think most of us need them at the moment what's going on??

Nessah it's so nice to have some good news on here to cheer us all up, what a fantastic line no squinting required a very positive line congratulations :happydance:

Bailey you'll get yours in the next few days hang in there

I'm just about to start the 3rd book in the 50 shades trilogy the 2nd book is good

I've got 50 opks, 15 ic hpts a frer and a digi so I'm ready to start ttc as soon as I get the go ahead from the dr

I hope in July this thread goes back to being lucky again xxx

We need that PMA back I think don't we ladies! I always make myself laugh coz I'm always telling other people it's too early and it ain't over til the witch shows but somehow I jut can't tell myself the same bloody thing haha!! Seriously wonder about my sense of logic at times!! It was only a few days ago I was telling bump to stay positive and it ain't over yet and look at her now.....wonderful BFP!! And if this month wasnt meant to be my month then that's fine, my baby will arrive exactly when he or she is supposed to!

And I am now solemnly swearing not to test until Monday now as then I will be 12dpo!!! And I really mean it this time lol xxxx

so today i put my uniform on for work which is blk trousers and a blk shirt and ive only worked there a week n a half... bottom button shirt wont fasten and buttons on trousers wont :/ bloated loads... so got a bigger shirt for now and allowed to wear leggings lol my boss joked it could be twins lol!! im soooooooo sooooooo sooooo sleepy alll day!! its killing me!!

NeeSAH: Love the nice dark BFP! I don't know how you had the patience to wait until AF was late... You are amazing! I'm so happy for you! Your DD is close in age to mine. :)

Fletch: I'm sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face. :hugs: I hope you find some relief from the pain. Chocolate, Midol and slippers helped me.

Dani, Duck, Cath: I'm so sorry life is being so cruel to you, right now. May you find out you'll be able to TTC sooner than you think. :hugs:

Mummy & Tawn: Yay, hope O comes soon! :happydance:

Shellie: Good to see you! I hope your schedule opens up for some more Ovulation BD!

Bailey: Still sounds good. Early yet for a BFP! I'm feeling you're next to update with your BFP! :happydance:

Cath thinking of you today, good luck and stay strong xxxxx

AFM my bloods yesterday came back neg for Hypo, so pos then neg, even more lost now.

Progesterone was 30 so she said I just O'd?? No AF, no BFP.... LOST!

Away to read back and catch up x

Big hugs to everyone who needs them :hugs::hugs: and let's be honest I think most of us need them at the moment what's going on??

Nessah it's so nice to have some good news on here to cheer us all up, what a fantastic line no squinting required a very positive line congratulations :happydance:

I'm just about to start the 3rd book in the 50 shades trilogy the 2nd book is good

I've got 50 opks, 15 ic hpts a frer and a digi so I'm ready to start ttc as soon as I get the go ahead from the dr

I LOVE those books, I actually miss Christian lol

Leinzlove and nesSAH - My DD turned 2 in May =) Aiming for number 2 before her third birthday!!

I LOVE those books, I actually miss Christian lol

I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish this last book

Dani sorry for your confusing test results, does that mean you have to have more done?

Bailey I would crack before Monday if it was me, I admire your patience

Bump use it as an excuse to eat lots of chocolate mmmmmm

Cath I hope you get some good news at your appointment today

Afm I had to go into hospital for my pre op assessments, I had to talk about my mc's which made me :cry: had bloods etc taken and my op is likely to go ahead a week Monday. Yet more waiting.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->