Lucky thread

Omg symptom central here!!! Really tired still and only got up at 11 slight nausea and full blown mood swings!!

Mrs Duck, yeh more tests, waiting on antibodies too. Think i will see the GP next week to get their input aswell. If I need the meds I want them NOW not in weeks!

Mrs Duck, yeh more tests, waiting on antibodies too. Think i will see the GP next week to get their input aswell. If I need the meds I want them NOW not in weeks!

I know what you mean nothing is done now at every stage we need to wait to be seen, wait for results wait for someone else to see us aaaaaaahhhhh so frustrating

Cath and mrs duck - thinking if you both xxxxxx

Mrs duck - lets hope I have the patience to wait until Monday lol (at the rate I'm going I doubt it!!)

Dani - so sorry everything is so confusing for you ATM. Hope it gets better xxx

AFM, well I don't know what to think. Woke up and felt fine today......not feeling pg, not feeling AF symptoms either *sigh* BUT about an hour after got into work I started feeling queasy! Now I never really feel sick as I have a very strong stomach, unless I'm hungover! And I'm definatley not hungover! But I didn't get ms when I was pg either. The queasiness felt a bit like sea sickness, but I didn't think I was actually going to be sick. I'm putting it down to bad milk in my coffee haha!

But had anyone else had a weird feeling right down low in their pelvis area that feels like being pricked with lots of little needles?? This is why I'm being so impatient with testing, my body (or maybe my overactive mind) is driving me crackers!!

I hope it's a sign bailey I've got everything crossed for you x

I didn't have needles but I had a sort of full feeling low down in my stomach that I can't quite describe but I knew I was pg both times before I got my positive test result

Thanks mrs duck, I keep thinking "I know I'm pregnant" but I'm afraid it's all in my head and it's just normal cycle pains (and possibly dodgy milk hahaha!!)

I should have bought a frer yesterday. Can't be bothered getting one today coz its peeing down and I can't legally drive yet (taking my test soon, so I can actually drive, just not allowed to lol). God did not bless me with patience!!

Thinking of u today cath!

Thinking of u too mrs duck

I can't wait for u to test on mon baileybubbs

Dani- I think that's a good idea about seeing doc next week for additional input.

Afm- I had a nightmare that I went to the toilet at work and had a miscarriage. I woke up in a cold sweat. I just can't think about anything else. A week and a half to go until scan

Oh poppy that must have been awful, I'm sure you will see a good strong heartbeat at your scan x

Bailey POAS!!!!! :)

Aw Poppy that kind of dreams are the worst. After my MC I had nightmares about my kids all the time, was awful. Big hugs.

Cath was in touch earlier I am sure she won't mind me updating, HCG still rising so they were trying to get her to have the inj, haven't heard since :(

Mummy_2_One: Awww! We were also planning to have another one before DD turned 3. I feel bad for her sometimes, she seems lonely and is always hugging on other people's babies (even strangers at the grocery store)

MrsDuck: :hugs: That is fast... I hope that means you can get it behind you and continue your TTC journey. Hoping things turn out great and there's no need for concern. Also praying you continue to stay strong and that your op goes smoothly!! You are in my thoughts

Dani: Thanks for the update...
Cath: Praying you are holding on okay and that things get resolved quicker so you won't need the injection :hugs: You are also in my thoughts hun

Poppy84: Oh hun! Dreams are sooo stupid. Don't worry too much. Praying your scan goes well and you hear that beautiful heartbeat.

Have you had a scan already? Or is this your first one?

Bailey: Stay strong. I waited as well (esp. since I had one more test left-hehehe). You can do it. Great you have no :af: and pray it stays away till next summer. Patiently waiting for your bfp news!!!! :dance:

nessah- yer i tend to and yer its normal im getting tons at the mo but thats cause of the prgesterone im putting in there xx

Thanks ladies!

Dani - I did poas this afternoon but it's a cheap 20uml one and bfn, no matter how hard I squinted haha!!! But 9dpo is still early and other people have had BFN's at 9dpo then got a BFP a few days later so I'm not giving up hope! If I'm not pregnant I don't know whats going on with my body! Just eaten my tea coz I was starving and feeling a little queasy again (although all I ate was salad coz I'm dieting, need my BFP so I can ditch the diet lol)

Cath - hope you are ok hun, thinking of you today.

Poppy - those dreams really are awful, but don't read anything into it, just your worried mind, I know your scan will go brilliantly and then we will have another gorgeous scan to look at!!

Nessah - had an odd conversation with my oh today, told him I had loads of cm and he said "yeah you did when you first got pregnant remember" now I dont remember this clearly, but he says I definatley told him about it just before I got my BFP coz he remembered thinking that I was sharing too much haha!! So apparently according to my oh I had it when I got my first BFP!! And I've also go it now so I'm taking that as a good sign again! Wish I had waited til after AF was late like you did nessah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->