Lucky thread

Thanks hun, I think I do too but I'm scared to believe it on the chance I am bonkers and completely wrong!! I guess I'll find out in the next few days, good thing I'm working 12 hours tomorrow and 10 hours Sunday, keep me distracted!

Mrs duck hopefully u can get to ttc again soon Hun... Hope everything goes well...xx
Bailey ur BFP is getting very close I didn't get a BFP on a frer till 13dpo. Xx

Hello Ladies!

So I think I'm going to declare myself out this month already. I got my pos OPK today and now that we actually have time to BD, OH is lying on the couch in severe pain as he hurt his back at work. I really think if we don't BD today we're out, and I'm pretty sure with how much pain he looks like he's in that we won't and probably not tomorrow either. We last BD'd 3 days ago, and the chances of getting pregnant from then if I O tonight or tomorrow is probably almost none existent (technically 13% chance if BD is 4 days before O, but in my mind 13% may as well be 0%!) ...

So I guess I'll start planning next month ... :cry:

I just bawled at eastenders too. I didn't like it at all!

So sorry u feel ur out this month shellie :-(

I got loads Of snotty cm in jan. I've had this cycle though and not pg :(

Oh sorry Shellie, you never know hun, a chance is still a chance!! And if not I think next month will be your month!!

Omg I am starving now!!! Guess that's what you get for eating salad lol! Least I'm not feeling queasy anymore! Maybe it was just bad milk hehe, there's a part of me hoping that I actually do feel queasy again tomorrow too, how sad?!

Thanks ladies!

Dani - I did poas this afternoon but it's a cheap 20uml one and bfn, no matter how hard I squinted haha!!! But 9dpo is still early and other people have had BFN's at 9dpo then got a BFP a few days later so I'm not giving up hope! If I'm not pregnant I don't know whats going on with my body! Just eaten my tea coz I was starving and feeling a little queasy again (although all I ate was salad coz I'm dieting, need my BFP so I can ditch the diet lol)

Cath - hope you are ok hun, thinking of you today.

Poppy - those dreams really are awful, but don't read anything into it, just your worried mind, I know your scan will go brilliantly and then we will have another gorgeous scan to look at!!

Nessah - had an odd conversation with my oh today, told him I had loads of cm and he said "yeah you did when you first got pregnant remember" now I dont remember this clearly, but he says I definatley told him about it just before I got my BFP coz he remembered thinking that I was sharing too much haha!! So apparently according to my oh I had it when I got my first BFP!! And I've also go it now so I'm taking that as a good sign again! Wish I had waited til after AF was late like you did nessah!

Oooh! Excited for you hun... it was definitely NOT easy waiting that long. DH is keeping tabs on me and making sure I only POAS once a month- he does not want me addicted-lol and also wants to save money :growlmad:

CM is a really good sign... most ladies have told me the same :dance:
So, I had to just wait! I really am praying this is your month hun! :hugs:
Take it easy at work.

ShellieLabTek: :hugs: Praying your fresh cycle brings your wonderful rainbow bfp!!!

I was wondering if anyone has written a letter to their angel babies? When I talked to OH on Sunday about how hard this all is, he mentioned that when it came to his dad passing away, he wrote him a letter, and read it to him at his grave. Also when I talked to my BFF yesterday she said maybe the reason I'm having such a hard time is because there was no "closure" of sorts, since when most people die they have a funeral, and there wasn't anything like that for our angel baby. I'm thinking of writing a letter but I donno if I can handle that. What do you ladies think?

I did, but I wrote little dragon a whole pregnancy journal. I kept writing after I MC. It really does help get a lot of your feelings out.

I've managed to write a few lines in the last 15, 20 minutes with tears in my eyes, cryng, but trying not to be so loud as OH is asleep in bed beside me.

And for some reason, at the exact time I start writing this letter, that's when O pain decided to hit me HARD ... assuming O is happening exactly as I'm feeling it right this minute, that means we BD'd 3 days before O. Not great, but again that's what happened in January when I got my BFP. On FF if I put today as O day, due date would be on OH's birthday exactly. March 15th.

Morning all,I ended up having the injection as ny hcg was rising was in hospital for 13 hours altogether,I cried my eyes out after it as to me i felt like I was having an abortion,obv it had to be done as the pregnancy was still continuing...the worst bit was that oh add not allowed in the room when they gave me the injection :-( its my birthday tomorrow and I feel like Shit :-( xxx

I wrote an account of everything, from when I got my BFP to after mc. Still writing it now about ttc. And there are times I bawl my eyes out writing it, and reading it back!! But I found it really helps.

Well I'm feeling fine this morning, not feeling anything at all. I think I really am bonkers and it was all in my head. Oh well, off to work for a 12 hour shift!

Oh cath I am so so sorry. I hope you are ok, what a horrible time you at having. Please let your oh spoil you and look after you and just rest xxxxxx

i made a lil video for emma :) its on you tube i cant watch it tho it makes me cry!

Oh cath. So so sorry. Try and think of one thing u cd do for ur birthday to take ur mind off it. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->