Lucky thread

Wow Poppy so exciting! I used ICs with my first pregnancy, and the first day I saw anything I threw it away thinking it was an evap it was so faint. Then I woke up the next morning very nauseous and had to run to the bathroom, so took another IC that day and the line was faint, but definitely a line that day (made me realize the one the day before was my first sign--even though it was soooo faint!)

Also, when I was in my TWW last time, I had the cold of a LIFETIME with the worst blocked nose and sore throat I'd had in a long time!

So, I feel really positive that you are going to see a darker line next time! Fingers crossed and :dust:!

I think the same! I got a cold and flu type symptoms the at 10dpo this time.
Oh I can't wait for this BFP!

So I did an OPK and HPT just now LOL. both negative. Feeling achey on both sides again now :wacko: I wish I knew what my body was doing. Urgh, no more testing for anything until the 13th or 14th.

It's wierd that u say that because my last cold and sore throat was in my 2 week wait last tine

It's actually quite a common sign of early pregnancy during the TWW! Honestly, all of the symptoms you have been posting have sounded so spot on I wasn't surprised at all when you said you had a bit of a line today (in fact, I'd kinda been waiting for it :haha:)!

I am so excited for you, I really hope the line gets darker and it is your BFP and sticky bean!

All of these stories give me so much hope, especially since my m/c bleeding is finally slowing down and will hopefully stop very soon! :hugs:

Bad news- took another test and waited 10 mins. No second line grrrr!

Stupid Internet cheepies!

Getting hubby to bring back some frer's.

Iv still got strange crampy fluttery things. I just don't know what's going on with my body!

Poppy dont give up yet! You said it was a couple of hours til the line appeared earlier?
Have you saved a nice strong sample to test with when he gets home?? :)

Im holding my wee. If I can't hold it long enough I'm going to be very strong and wait until tomorrow morning. Don't want to waste expensive tests.

How long should I hold it for?

4 hours and don't drink too much, also I don't know if its true but Superdrug early tests are apparently more sensitive than FRERs. :hugs: Got my fingers crossed for you x x x

Ooo that's interesting. I don't know if Superdrug will be open when hubby comes home though

Poppy just hold as long as you can but important not to drink loads. Pee into something when you need to go and see if you think it looks dark enough? Asda own tests are great too!!!!

Superdrug in most places closes at 5.30. x x x

Well hubby leaves about 6 so will miss Superdrug. But perfect timing for holding pee. It will be about 4 hours when he gets home and I won't be drinking until then

Oooooo good luck Poppy! But also remember that if it doesn't show up tonight, you always have FMU tomorrow! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

first morning urine :) if there was a line your wee will be super concentrated in the morning and will have had some time for hcg to increase!

I think iv asked that fmu question before haha oh dear

haha that's alright! when I first joined the forum, I eventually figured out what FMU was and then a couple of days later got confused by SMU (second morning urine) and felt pretty silly :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->