Lucky thread

The amount of abbreviations on this forum is crazy, I know them all now. I am a proper BnB addict :rofl:

Woke up feeling a bit nauseous. But DB was still feeling nauseous this morning so I'm pretty sure it has to do with something in our food yesterday, not a symptom. And I've been touching my boobs so much trying to see if they're sore that I think I made them sore LOL LOL

Poppy I hope that the line will show itself soon! :bfp:

Leinzlove:

I think I am in your same boat. I just had another LH surge on CD 21, my opks were more positive than the ones on CD7-9, when I thought I o'd. My temps never really supported that theory, so I was kind of skeptical for o'ing so early.

I am a cd 15-16 o'er on any normal cycle. I thought maybe I o'd early because of my chemical, I am today 3 weeks from the start of my chemical.

It seems now that I maybe have O'd late, today on CD 21 with my temps seeming more supportive and my opks but let's see if I get 3 days of higher temps.

Can you have more that one LH surge that is "fake"? I would hate to not O again after the last "fake" O on CD 9.

Symptoms wise, I have just had the dull backackes and just a bit nauseous since CD 9, yesterday and this morning I have had sharper pains and more ovulation pains, but after this past month, everything feels the same, it's just pain.

Anyone with some words of encouragement or advice??
Is this normal?

Anyways, CONGRATS to youi BFP'ers!! How exciting! Looks like alot of holiday babies coming up this year!!

Ladies
I just plucked up courage to call midwife to ask advice about this pregnancy. She was totally lovely. She said they don't normally do early scans unless you've got symptoms. BUT she said if I book to see her at 6 wks, she will try pull some strings and get me scanned. She said she would explain 3rd pregnancy in 6 months and anxious etc. So I booked the appt for 1 wk which will be 6 wks technically since started bleeding.
This is now my worry.... My ticker says 5 wks today but I am maybe only 16dpo which would make it 4+3 ish???? I am worried if they scan me at 6 wks ish and I am a few days behind then they won't see anything and I'll end up upset maybe for nothing??
Do you think I should delay the appt til the week after at 7 weeks?? She said the scan won't be the same day but I don't wanna scan too early but then again I want on ASAP!!!!!!!
OMG!! what do I do?????? Just tried to explain this to hubby but he doesn't understand the technicalities of all this and thinks I am insane!!!!!!

I think at 6 weeks they can see a gestational sac. I was 5+6 at my scan and they kept asking me if I was certain of my dates cos they couldn't see anything. x x x

When I had my scan with MC at 6+5wks all they saw was empty sac measuring 4-5wks.

Oh no!! I don't know what to do now....maybe I should postpone a week so there is more chance of a positive scan?!

I just so badly want to see and now the thought of waiting an extra week is awful!!

I wouldn't delay hun, just think how nice it will be to see your beany :cloud9:

Toothfairy if it helps at all I was 5+2 when I had my emergency scan with my last pregnancy. Even with the pregnancy being in my left tube, they could obviously see that it was a yolk sac (a white looking mass inside) and I could totally see the difference to the "pseduosac" which was empty which was in my uterus.

So if you go at 6 weeks you should definitely see at least a yolk sac. In fact at 6 weeks would be the start of a fetal pole as well. If you are SUPER lucky, at 6+ weeks you can see a heartbeat flutter (super early on though, not to stress if it isn't there yet)

So I think you should do it to at least know the yolk sac is progressing as it should since last time the sac was empty. Plus it likely means they will give you a follow-up scan later too so you would have peace of mind in between. :hugs:

I had a scan at 5 weeks and everything looked fine and was progressing nicely. They could see yolk sack at that stage..

When I had my scan with MC at 6+5wks all they saw was empty sac measuring 4-5wks.

Oh no!! I don't know what to do now....maybe I should postpone a week so there is more chance of a positive scan?!

I just so badly want to see and now the thought of waiting an extra week is awful!!

You probably should wait hun. I think the waiting will be easier then the worry about them not being able to see anything if it is in fact too early.

I think I'm gonna be sick. I was hungry and decided since DB bought a whole pack of eggs the other day because he wanted the bonus airmiles points (18 large eggs, and I'm the only one who eats eggs!) I fried some up sunnyside up like I love, and toast to dip in the yolks. When the yolk is gone I take the whites and the left over toast and make a sandwich with it. By the time I got near the end of the sandwich it started to taste not like I remember and I felt sick eating it. Is anyone else going crazy and symptoms spotting as much as me?? lol

U know I'm symptom spotting as much as you lol! Fingers crossed it's a good sign.

I'm really thirsty and getting fed up waiting for hubby to come home from work with my frer

Thanks for the advice ladies. I don't know what to do. I think maybe if I get a 3+ on a digi by next monday then I will go see midwife on the tuesday appt that I have made. I have just googled and it said that to get a 3+ on digi levels HCG need to be 2000. I think I have seen somewhere that at this level something can be seen on scan. Hopefully if I get a 3+ then I should see something?? If I am still getting only 2-3 weeks I might TRY hold off another week!

POPPY.....what time do you hope to test?????

Poppy, you could always pee in a cup, then you can have a nice big glass of water after x x x

It's only been 3 and a half hours since my last pee though :-s

Good plan toothfairy! It sounds like exactly what you need to do to feel secure, so it is good you found a way to do it that suits you perfectly!

Poppy, call DH and tell him to hurry up, us BnB girls are dying in anticipation! :haha:

Sorry ladies I keep not getting reply notifications and missing everything :(

I'm excited for this bfp! I had evaps on ic but frer was nice and pink :) I think it will be bfp!

hey poppy fingers x a cold is defo a symptom i had one also in my 2ww last time Tawn... toothfairy i had my scan at 7and a half weeks and my baby was so clear but just not a sticky one.. so maybe the 7wks wud be better..

cd28 stil testing opks still faint 2nd line im just goin to relax and keep testing and see wot happens time will tell.. lets hope we will have changed the name of this thread to 10 bfp by the end of april....xxxx

BFN

Stupid Internet cheepies!

I cd still be 7-9 dpo so trying not to lose hope but it's hard

Oh hun I totally feel your pain. BFN on my ICs too. I thought I saw a faint line yesterday so today I braced myself to see a darker line and NOTHING. Not a faint line, just white. Boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->