Lucky thread

I'm at Drayton manor theme park in the kiddy bit and there are literally 6-7 heavily preg woman next to me making me feel down cause I want a huge bump :(

You'll be at that stage before you know it bump. Have a lovely time at Drayton xx

Trying lol can't go on anything lol and sickness is killing me I'm scared to eat :/ x but don't wanna complain x

I don't know what I found on Doppler yest but it wasnt heartbeat. I googled how to use the sonolineb and I was using it in completely the wrong place. Freaked out a little thinking there is no heartbeat but absolutely definitely found it now. Hbr was about 165

Yay that sounds like a healthy baby heartbeat :happydance:

Isn't there an indication of the sex of the baby depending on its rate of heartbeat at certain periods of the pregnancy.......or have I just made that up? :dohh:
In another thread they said a faster heart rate means girl. It's wierd cos I have a strong feeling it's a girl. Although I really couldn't care less. All I want is a baby and I'll be happy with anything! Miscarriage completely changes ur way of thinking.

Trying lol can't go on anything lol and sickness is killing me I'm scared to eat :/ x but don't wanna complain x

R u with people that don't know ur pregnant? In going to Disneyland Paris in 4 weeks for our 1 year anniversary. There are 8 rides I can't go on. I'll just have to spend my time queuing to have my pic taken with Disney characters instead haha

I don't know what I found on Doppler yest but it wasnt heartbeat. I googled how to use the sonolineb and I was using it in completely the wrong place. Freaked out a little thinking there is no heartbeat but absolutely definitely found it now. Hbr was about 165

maybe it was the placenta before? Either way glad you found it for sure this time! Must be a wonderful sound Poppy :):):) I hope I'll get to hear such a lovely sound some day soon! Perhaps I'll get a doppler whenever I finally get my BFP (keep your fingers crossed for me that it's soon!!)

AFM, my tummy is STILL feeling yucky, and I'm sitting here eating crackers :p still convinced in no way could it be a pregnancy symptom as I can't imagine having symptoms this soon. I'm only 8DPO (technically a little less as I'm sure I O'd in the late evening). I'm not going to test yet, I know some of you ladies got a pos this early but I'm terrified of seeing a BFN :( actually maybe more terrified of seeing a BFP this early, as I'd hate to end up having a chemical pregnancy. I'm gonna hold out as long as mentally possible! I don't even have any preg tests, well maybe one left over from last cycle. Plus I already peed this morning so no testing today for sure!

To the ladies who have had morning sickness in pregnancy, how early did you get it? I never had morning sickness with my angel baby, other then feeling a little barfy for one or two days and that was perhaps when I was around 6 or 7 weeks along. And when I did have nausea in the 2ww before my BFP it was always around when I had a headache (and I basically ALWAYS feel barfy or vomit when I have a headache). I did have a headache 3 days ago, but the nausea started before my headache, and usually the nausea with my migraines lasts no more then 24hours. We're now going over 72 hours. Why is my tummy playing mean tricks on me?? :nope:

ohhh Poppy I just noticed your ticker says 12 weeks!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Poppy No was just with oh n ds :/ I spent all day in the sun waiting for them lol

Shellie I got it as soon as I hit 5 weeks was really bad yesterday cause I'd been in the car 3 hrs and that makes it worse! Not so bad today tho x

ohhh Poppy I just noticed your ticker says 12 weeks!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know. In some ways time has gone quickly and in other ways it has dragged. Scan on wed

Iv only had a few days of really bad sickness. I had loads of pulls and twinge type cramps around dpo5-10 though

Well ladies, the sun is shining on this lovely day and I am happy to say I got a great present today! I started having some seriously painful O pains last night and woke up to some proper EWCM today which makes me so happy because I haven't had any signs of O this last week and I was worried I wasn't going to this cycle. Just hope the OPK is dark or fully positive later tonight!

Called DH and told him we are going to make a birthday baby tonight after he gets back from work, and he was all giddy and excited since he knows that we got pregnant on stepson's birthday last time.

Feeling lucky! After all, since my birthday is today (the 26th) and I am turning 26, this is supposed to be my "Golden Year!"

Haha, I just realized how happy ovary pain and ewcm made me. Guess that makes it hard for people to buy me that as a present! :haha:

Happy belated birthday and this message made me smile. Hope you get your miracle soon! :)

The mc I tht I had at 4 wks was a mc and it's still inside me, hav to go back for a follow up scan to make sure it hasn't grown so they can do a dnc I'm heartbroken ttc. :cry:

Ugh, i'm so sorry. :-( I'm here for you girl. :hugs:

Thanks ladies I was half expecting it but I'm worried how I mc 4wks ago and it's all inside me.. Has anyone had tht?? She said she nds to wait til next wk to make sure it's not a new pregnancy b4 I get a dnc...x

Yes, I had that. They called mine a "missed" miscarriage. It's where the zygote/fetus dies inside you but you have no symptoms and your placenta continues to grow giving you those normal pregnancy symptoms. I saw the heartbeat (couldn't hear it yet) at 6 weeks or so and when went back at the 10+3 mark, it was one so it was dead inside me during that whole time. I found out on a Monday, had the D&C that following Wednesday. I was glad to hurry and get it over with. Didn't want to wait for it to happen naturally. Good luck sweetie. I'm thinking and praying for you.

Hey ladies,

In trying hard today to be positive and not feel blue......3 months after my miscarriage and still no sign of a BFP *sigh* I know its silly and I've got my PMA working for me but sometimes I just wonder why I couldn't be someone who managed to be pregnant again just a couple of weeks after miscarriage!! Weirdly my friend at work who has had 4 mc's and is ttc too also got AF show up today!! Would be really cool of we both caught the egg this month! But I was feeling peed off in general at everything today. Tis the nature of the female hormones I guess!

Cheryl - my baby died at 11 weeks, I only had medical intervention at nearly 13 weeks and 5 weeks after that I still had retained tissue. They gave me mega strong antibiotics (which have nasty side effects) and they finally managed to clear it all, and I was fine. It didn't have any bad effects on me or my cycle (as far as I know). Just ask for antibiotics hun and make sure you keep getting follow up scans to make sure it's all clear. Again I'm so sorry you are having to go through this again, thinking of you xxxxx

Anyone got any exciting plans for this weekend? I'm getting drunk with my best mate, I've known him since we were kids and not seen him for ages!

Ugh, i'm crying reading your post...one of those nights. I'm thankful for your PMA...it helps me. We'll get our rainbow babies, i just know it! :hugs:

Bailey I feel the same as you too :(

Sorry I have been MIA, this AF is kicking my ass! was also DS 3rd bday etc and had 2 days off work to spend with him.

I am not doing OPKs, ICs etc this cycle, BDing as and when. I will temp and be aware of CM etc, so will still be TTC just want to be more relaxed. Not doing clomid either until Sep probably now.

This AF has been brutal and I have had a 3 day headache (still here and feel sick) Clots the lot :(

I will be on here and there but I am taking a wee break from all the TTC craziness so might be quiet this month.

Will be thinking of you all and checking for updates etc

We'll be thinking of you Dani! :hugs:

Yay! :happydance: FINALLY got my +OPK this cycle. Delayed a whole week because of stress, but it is here! Dtd last night, but not sure if we will get around to it tonight as I am going out with friends and probably won't be back until late and DH will be asleep. Do you think dtd yesterday and tomorrow would be good enough?

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/IMG_0122.jpg?t=1340984635

YAY!!!

Hi Tawn. I don't use OPKs but I get pain when I O, and I had that Friday night, Saturday and part of Sunday... So I think O was on Sunday and hopefully we've caught the egg =)

Fingers crossed for you for this arvo! Hoping we get our BFPs around mid July :happydance:

Out of interest though, does that sound right? Does anyone else get O pain and also track ovulation using tests?

Yep, sure do. I get O pains and I track using opk's. I think its important to do both. I do my temp too and my temps are so crazy sometimes that ff gets confused so as long as i mark when my pains happen and when my positive opk's are, i know the truth. Good luck!

Yay that sounds like a healthy baby heartbeat :happydance:

Isn't there an indication of the sex of the baby depending on its rate of heartbeat at certain periods of the pregnancy.......or have I just made that up? :dohh:
In another thread they said a faster heart rate means girl. It's wierd cos I have a strong feeling it's a girl. Although I really couldn't care less. All I want is a baby and I'll be happy with anything! Miscarriage completely changes ur way of thinking.

It sure does. :-( But we'll get through it together!!!

Thanks ladies I was half expecting it but I'm worried how I mc 4wks ago and it's all inside me.. Has anyone had tht?? She said she nds to wait til next wk to make sure it's not a new pregnancy b4 I get a dnc...x

Yes, I had that. They called mine a "missed" miscarriage. It's where the zygote/fetus dies inside you but you have no symptoms and your placenta continues to grow giving you those normal pregnancy symptoms. I saw the heartbeat (couldn't hear it yet) at 6 weeks or so and when went back at the 10+3 mark, it was one so it was dead inside me during that whole time. I found out on a Monday, had the D&C that following Wednesday. I was glad to hurry and get it over with. Didn't want to wait for it to happen naturally. Good luck sweetie. I'm thinking and praying for you.

Thanks so much just dying to get in for my dnc now to move on...xxx

Bailey and dani don't lose hope you will get there soon ladies, chin up.... Atleast we've got each other.. :hugs:

Tawn yeh for pos OPK Hun go catch ur egg...xx

Mrs duck how are u doin lady?? :hugs:
Any updates on cath??xxx
Poppy I don't think u nd to worry Hun I think this is ur rainbow..xxx:happydance:

Shellie ive got a good feeling for u this month. Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->