Lucky thread

Well I'm officially crappong myself now... On Friday I felt so sick it was unreal yesterday I felt I'll but no where near as bad then today travelling back just very slightly queasy I'm worries incase summits up as that always seems to be the case when this happens x

Hi everyone I hope you are all well and are all having a lovely weekend xx

Bump try not to worry I know easier said than done,I'm sure this will be your rainbow baby x

Cheryl do you know when you can go in for your d&c or is it up to you when you decide you don't want to wait for it to happen naturally?

I have just taken mother in law back to the airport so now it's just me and dh again......entertaining is tiring :wacko:

Entertaining IS tiring MrsDuck. Enjoy the time with DH now that she's gone. x

Bump, can you see a doctor in the morning if you're worried? Sickness can come and go (mine did with DD), so try not to stress too much. What other symptoms do you still have? :hugs:

i have a scan in 21 hrs time lol so will see then but i did a hpt when i got back and its darker than ever even as dark as the control line so i figure if sumit was up it would be lighter xx im still really sleepy all the time and boobs are starting to get uncomfortable.. x

That all sounds positive bump, I hope your scan can give you some reassurance xx

Has anyone heard from cath? I hope she is ok :hugs:

i feel like im just waiting for it to all be over its awful :/ mind u the last 2 weeks since i found out has gone quickly so hopefully the next 6 will till i get to 12 weeks :)

i just had a play with doppler n found my arteries lol just 3 more weeks till i could poss hear hb :)

Hey ladies,

I have the worst hangover ever!! I haven't been drinking really since pregnancy and mc and man does my body not like it!!! Didnt even get out of bed til 1pm haha!! I did really well though, I thought I'd get a bit upset with getting drunk and start crying about my miscarriage but I was still in a good mood when I eventually went to bed!

I had originally planned not to drink but figured that as I'm clearly not pregnant and at the beginning of my cycle I may as well! Gonna go on a detox and diet as of tomorrow though so cutting out booze for a while. Hopefully I'll get my BFP this month so last night will be the last bit of booze I have for a year yay!

How's everyone doing today?

Cath - if by chance you are reading this I hope you are ok, thinking of you xxx

Bump - I hope you are feeling better. I'm sure everything is fine hun, I know it's hard not to worry though

Poppy - cant wait to see your scan pic of your gorgeous little bean!!

Ttcbabyisom - I'm sorry my post made you cry!! But glad my PMA helps! It's hard to always stay positive but we will get there, every last one of us and I'll be on here cheering everyone on with my PMA until we are all holding our rainbow babies in our arms!

Guess this thread is lucky after all... look what I got this morning!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC01437.jpg
    DSC01437.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 4
Wow congratulations amy!!! What an amazing line!!!

And yes it is lucky and July will be my month I can just feel it! And Shellie, fletch, dani, ttcbabyisom, Tawn and Mummyofone (hope I havent forgotten anyone!!)

Mrs duck and Cath I'm hoping you won't be too far behind us too.

Should be getting my preseed in the post tomorrow yay!!

Congrats Amy! Beautiful line!

Hey ladies, I have a question. My OPKs are STILL positive? I got my first positive Friday afternoon and they have been consistently positive since then (including just now Sunday afternoon) So I guess if you count Friday, Sat and Sunday that is 3 days of +. I have only used OPKs one other cycle and they went neg again the next day, so not sure what this means? Anyone have any insight?

I would imagine it means that you are having a long surge of LH Tawn. I would think that you haven't actually O'd yet if it's still surging......but that's just a guess Hun xx

Aw bump try and stay positive I know it's hard. Yay for finding your arteries like you said it'll be babies heartbeat in a few more weeks. I hope all is good with your scan tomorrow.

Thanks bailey, I'm staying positive and hoping all will go well with my op, it won't be cancerous and I can start ttc in August......PMA right :thumbup:

I haven't been drunk since Christmas, drink lots of freshly squeezed orange juice to top up your vit c and you should start to feel better......and painkillers of course xx

Amy congratulations that didn't take long

Hi Tawn I believe it just means that you are having a long surge, some people have a really short surge and sometimes miss it with opks and others have really long surges that last a few days I don't think either is better or worse than the other just different. Keep bd'ing and I hope you catch that eggy xx

congrats amy!

went to view a house today so hoping for my July bfp so that we can move in and get excited about a baby coming to live with us! :) so excited. just have to talk hubby round to moving and we will be in by the end of July! eek! hopefully all this positivity will end up in us conceiving easily :) fingers crossed for everyone else too!

CONGRATS AMY!!! that is such a good line! gives me hope that this thread is still lucky :D

Cath im so so sorry to hear that they left you to get so far that it caused your tube to rupture. i hate the nhs!!! sending you lots of hugs and well wishes xxxxxxxx

i havent managed to catch up with everyone else but i did read that Poppy heard her bubs heartbeat! that is so exciting!!!!! i caqnnot wait to hear about your scan on wednesday!!

bump your scan is tomorrow right? let us know how it goes!! excited to hear all about it. the sickness is a good sign, i had no symptoms before my mc so i knew it wasnt going to stick. But i have a great feeling this is your rainbow baby :) xxxxx

sorry i havent caught up on everyone. i hope everyone is well.

Bailey, July is our month!! i should be ovulating end of this week. fxd anyway :) p.s. what is pre seed? should i get some? xx

Congratulations Amy! That is a brilliant line!! :happydance:

x x x

lol i just read that i put congrats amy twice. im watching tv as i write.. :/

Congrats Amy welcome to the club :)

I've just woke up from a nap that's my second today!!

Fletch - I am due to ovulate end of this week too hopefully, unless it's late like last month! And preseed is a sperm friendly lube that helps the spermies stay safe and alive whilst travelling through the cervical canal. It's kinda like increasing the cervical mucous, coz mine wasn't very apparent last month so I thought I'd see if this helps.

Fletch - I am due to ovulate end of this week too hopefully, unless it's late like last month! And preseed is a sperm friendly lube that helps the spermies stay safe and alive whilst travelling through the cervical canal. It's kinda like increasing the cervical mucous, coz mine wasn't very apparent last month so I thought I'd see if this helps.

im going to start testing today as i have no idea when i ovulate. my ticker says 7 days so who knows.

i might have to buy myself some. worth a shot i suppose :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->