Lucky thread

I'm ok just dying to find out when I'm getting my dnc so move on love think cd10 will be perfect to start the OPKs. Xx

Why are they making you wait so long Hun? Seems to be a while, I hope you hear soon. I remember they kept making me wait for a d&c when I had been given the misoprostol. They told me basically that I had to be patient, eventually I had the misoprostol twice and then they have to manually remove te remaining tissue.....if they'd just let me have the d&c when I asked! Don't you just love the nhs?!

It's cos my sack measured at 4wks and they wanted me to wait. Full week to rule out a new pregnancy... So I can't book my dnc till wed :(

Oh right hun, well hope it all goes ok hun.

Postman just delivered my preseed, yay! Will be trying it by the weekend I hope!

photo (26).jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

back on the 17th for an 8 week scan!! just happens to be our wedding anniversary too lol!

So happy for you Bump!! :cloud9: Lovely scan piccy x x x

I woke up with some major ewcm. Sorry tmi but iv never had it before. My opk.is faint but stronger than yesterday :) hopefully this weekend :)

Congrats sweetz!! Another Bfp to add to our lucky thread to keep our hopes alive :) xxxxxxx

Sweetz, Congrats!!!! We are only a couple of days apart!!!! I took a test yesterday morning and immediately got my Dark BFP. Then I just took another one now, for the heck of it and out of Paranoia.... another immediate Dark BFP! I am going to call my OB today and try to get in (Have been really sick already, not throwing up, YET, but feeling just horrid!) I keep telling myself as long as I feel like crap I know our little bean is okay!

Best of luck to you!!

CONGRATULATIONS BUMP!! A heartbeat already!! You must be over the moon!

So so so exciting :happydance:

Aww bump congrats!!! Great to see!

Away to skim back, I am SO relaxed!! No opks, no timed BD, it was actually fun last night ;)

yer im so releived!! they didnt even need to do an internal scan either which the epac nurses said was really good! all the ones ive lost ive needed internal scans for at this stage but didnt with my ds and this one!! hoping that thats a good sign!! xx

I want my scan now :brat: :haha: Just waiting for EPU to phone me, no idea when they will ring x x x

Congrats Amy and Sweetz :)

Cath sorry chum, you know I am here whenever you need to vent.

I think we deserve a break soon!

That's awesome bump (about not needing an internal).

Question - is your uterus tilted? Mine is apparently (though I was never told during my pregnancy with my DD?), and I've heard that can affect whether an internal is needed this early.

Question - is your uterus tilted? Mine is apparently (though I was never told during my pregnancy with my DD?), and I've heard that can affect whether an internal is needed this early.

Hey just noticed we hav both had our losses at the same time.. I'm so sorry :hugs: hav u started ttc again?xx

Hey just noticed we hav both had our losses at the same time.. I'm so sorry :hugs: hav u started ttc again?xx

Hi Cheryl. I'm sorry for your losses too :hugs:

I'm hoping to be pg again now (fingers crossed!) and wil be testing in the morning, even though I think it'll be too early for a BFP. I'm just wanting an early positive so my GP can test my progesterone levels this time and if they're low we may have time to start something.

Where are you up to in terms of TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->