Lucky thread

Hey ladies iv just came out of hospital,I'm a medical mystery apparently,my tube was left alone yay the sac is smaller in real life than on the scan my hcg is now down to 1000 instead of 1400 as it was on Monday so they think the methotrexate is working,when they done went inside me last night they gave me a good clean out as there was a lot of old blood which they think was from the time I went to a&e as I had signs of internal bleeding then but was left to wait 4 hours so I'm complaining about the triage nurse we seen,I'm in real bad pain my belly button feels like its been ripped out and glued back in,have to go back Tuesday as he might want to do another op,glad iv finally got a consultant with common sense xxx

great news about your tube! glad youre okay. hope the pain stops soon and everything gets back to normal for you asap. big hugs xxx

Amy- congratulations hun xx

Cath- what a relief!!!! I'm so sorry ur in pain though but at least u know it's all getting sorted out xxxx

Bumpblues- Good luck at ur scan tomorrow xx

Hi cath that's fantastic news about your tube, I'm glad you've now got a good consultant and I hope your pain goes away soon xx :hugs:

Sorry you are in pain hun but glad your tube is ok. So glad to hear you have finally got a decent doctor!

Fletch - my ticket is all wrong, my cycle was longer this month so it's possible I've got 2 weeks til I ovulate but it's more likely to be in a week I hope! Gonna start using my opk's on Friday as that's cd10. I started using them at cd6 last month and got really frustrated lol!!

How's the hangover now bailey are you feeling better yet?

I'm feeling a bit better lol, no headache and managed to eat haha! Just feeling groggy now. It's a good job that I didn't have anything to do today! It's been quite nice actually as oh is at work so had a nice day relaxing on my own watching csi lol.

I'm glad you are feeling better and what a result not to have a headache (I'm never that lucky). That's what Sunday's are for, feet up relaxing, watching rubbish on tv and eating rubbish food xx

Yep all chilled out today and eating rubbish, getting myself prepared for salads and no chocolate and booze as of tomorrow lol!!

I'm in the :bfp: club now too!!! I tested for the heck of it tonight and that 2nd line showed immediately!! :happydance: I'm going to take another with FMU...I have 2 left so no harm right? Yaaayyyyyy! :cloud9:

Cath I'm glad ur doing okay hope the pain goes away soon.:hugs:

Cheryl I hope ur right about this beinging my month! I hope ur d and c goes smoothly

AFM, today (technically yesterday its almost 2am!) my tummy is still yucky but not as bad. Got some weird cramps. Had a whole lot of cm at one point, it was like creamy ewcm all mixed together! My boobs and nipples kinda hurt but OH man-handled them yesterday a little more then usual when we BDed soo I'm blaming him!!! Hahaha! I can't decided if I'm nauseous or hungry right now... I think i should just go to sleep lol

Will do if all goes well ill put a pic on :)
Should I leave my progesterone till I've had scan as it will prob be an internal one ??

Thanks I'm crapping myself at the mo I'll be a nervous wreck when I get there!! :/

Congrats sweetz.. Bump good luck for today.

Cath so glad ur tube is ok Hun.. How u doin?xx

Congrats sweetz!!!

Good luck today bump, hope it goes well xxxx

Cheryl - how are you doing now Hun?

AFM - waiting on the arrival of my opk's and preseed, come on mister postman!! Don't know when I should start using the opk's yet though, probably Friday as its cd10 but I'm thinking that might be too early.....dont want to miss it though lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->