Lucky thread

Thanks Tawn! I'm just so freaked about having low levels and MCing again. I want a BFP as early as possible so I can go demand a blood test. :(

Ttcbabyisom: Enjoy your vacay and pray you come back with a juicy bfp :D

Mummy_2_One, ShellieLabTek: I cannot wait for you two to test again.... exciting news awaits you ladies....just keep the faith. Sending you both :dust:

baileybubs: Sorry about OH probs. I agree with Tawn, money is always an issue.

Tawn: You could have O'd twice. I did with cycle #1 and cycle#2....I think we missed it the first time, but DH and I tried to BD every other day hoping not to miss the surge and I think it worked... GL hun!

Dani: Sending you :dust: as well.

Oh, Cath: we miss ya and pray you are recovering well!

Thanks ladies, just think men never really grow up do they?! He's grovelling now, telling me he really wants a baby with me and will try harder. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too hard on him, but he just keeps spending loads of money and promising he won't do it again. Oh well, I love the silly irresponsible boy lol! If we get pg it just means I'll hav two kids to look after, one real one and one grown up one :haha:

Tawn - yeah the ladies might be right, you could have o'd twice.

Mummy of one - it is very early 9dpo keep the faith, it definatley sounds like IB!!

Shellie - try and wait til AF is late, I drive myself bonkers testing too early last month and wish I'd waited until AF was late, it depends how long you can wait! I just got so upset keep seeing bfns, at least once AF is late you will know its probably not your month and won't have to keep testing like I did! But I have a feeling this is your month anyway, can't wait to see your BFP, that sickness is a sure sign!!

Bailey, im using cb digi opks this month as i dont know how they work so im testing with a cheapy opk and when it turns positive ill use cb. i have been testing at 4pm everyday as someone told me that between 2-6 is best. whether thats true or not i dont know but we go to bed at 9:30 (dont laugh lol) so id rather know only a bit before rather than stressing about it from 7am cos it would feel like bding is a chore and scheduled if that makes sense?? are you using cb this month too? xx

Yeah but ive still got some cheapest left. I really only want to use fmu so that's why I went for the digis coz I read you can use them with fmu, but as they are only 40uml I don't know if they'll detect LH surge with fmu?! I'm starting to think Dani has the right idea by not using them at all lol!

I'm so confused where has my ms gone ? I was really sickly last week and since Sunday it's disappeared ? I still feel sleepy and saw hb yesterday what's going on?

Ttcbaby have a lovely holiday and I want to hear of your bfp on your return

Tawn it sounds like you definately have o'ed I hope you caught that eggy

Fletch 9.30!

Mummy and Shellie I cant wait to hear your bfp's

Bailey I hear cb's are good coz you don't have to guess if it's positive or not but they are quite expensive. Sorry to hear things are tough with your oh at the moment, money and smoking are always tough ones

Bump dont panic like you said you heard the heartbeat yesterday I'm sure all is fine

Cath how are you hun?

Haha Mrs duck. We have to be up early as were having our flat renovated and the work men show up way before they are expected. It's a pain. Hopefully they will be finished by Friday when my little egg arrives!! :)

Hi all just a quick note to say I'm ok in a lot of pain but everyday its getting a bit better and my hcg is finally dropping yay!!! I'll go on my pc tomorrow so I can read back a few pages,hope your all ok xxx

Hi all just a quick note to say I'm ok in a lot of pain but everyday its getting a bit better and my hcg is finally dropping yay!!! I'll go on my pc tomorrow so I can read back a few pages,hope your all ok xxx

SO good to hear from you! Glad each day is getting better. Thinking of u x

Aw thts good poppy ur almost in the 2nd tri Hun...xx

I'm praying we get loads more BFPs in here girlies.. :dust:

Fletch I hope the renovations go well and that they are finished soon so that you can have a lie in x

Cath I'm glad the pain is easing up x

Poppy good luck for you scan tomorrow we want to see pics x

Cheryl I hope all goes well for you appointment tomorrow too and that you don't have to wait to long for your d&c x

Leinzlove how many weeks are you now? x

Hey ladies!

I was having a day where I feel like I am barely clinging on to the PMA with my fingertips but whenever I come on here it boosts me again! Cath, Cheryl, mrs duck you ladies are so strong and have amazing attitudes and I thank all you ladies on here for being so positive when it's been so difficult for you all. Makes me feel silly for being sad for not getting my BFP yet! But as I have said before, every single one of us on this thread will get our BFPs and I will be here cheering everyone on until we all have their rainbow babies in their arms (whether it happens for me earlier or whether I am the last, I'll be here cheering with my PMA!!)

How is everyone today? I've had people discussing baby names for the pregnay lady at work :-( sad for me but happy for her, need to stop being so self involved sometimes I guess xx

Awwww... Bailey, I'm sorry! Soon they'll be talking baby names for you! July is your month!

I will be here cheering everyone on until we all have their rainbow babies in their arms (whether it happens for me earlier or whether I am the last, I'll be here cheering with my PMA!!) ME TOO! ME TOO! Come on spermys get those eggs!

Duck: I'm 11+2.

Morning ladies,

Hope you are all well! I'm itching to start doing the opk's bug I know it's too early and would be a waste lol!!

How's all the sticky beans doing today?

And how's everyone in the 2ww?

Cheryl - I hope you get some answers today hun, gl at the hospital

Cath and mrs duck - hope you are both well and being looked after

My sticky bean is doing well. I am still really nauseated off/on and have thrown up a tiny bit. It's amazing how much such a tiny little being can change your body, and your world! I am anxiously awaiting my first Dr Appointment (meet with the nurse on July 16th (at 6 weeks) and then the Dr at 8 weeks. They don't see you earlier unless there is some sort of complication.

It's the 4th of July here and I was thinking of taking a first "pregnancy picture"... the only differences are my boobs are a bit bigger (DH was saying he can't tell but last night noticed for the first time) and my abdomen is pretty bloated/puffy. We are only 5 weeks but Was thinking it would be cute to put a sticky note on my belly and have it say Happy July 4th 2012!

We live in an apartment, were going to look into buying a house but then decided that we'd rather save the huge amount of money we'd need for a down payment for me to be able to stay home with the baby. I am not sure how long I am going to stay home... I told him a minimum of 3-6 months... we have enough in savings that I should be able to stay home longer. We are currently in a one bedroom and are talking about trying to stay here one more year, which if all goes well our next lease would renew when the baby is about 9 months old. We figure we can make it work and the less our bills are the longer I can stay home. I think it is a good idea but also have mixed feelings about having just the one bedroom. Any suggestions? Anyone been through it? We were thinking of doing a really nice portacrib in our bedroom (And if that didn't work moving it out into the main area) instead of an actual crib. We could fit an actual crib it would just be a heck of a lot less portable and also make it much more crowded in our bedroom. We agreed that we'd stay here another year (our lease isn't up until this December anyway) but now that I am actually pregnant I worry that isn't giving the baby a good life... of course we are doing it so I can take more time off work.. so???

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Happy 4th to anyone in the States!

Hi Amy

I think that space is overrated, if your savings will allow you to stay at home with your baby then thats more important. When I was first pregnant lots of people were asking if we were going to save for a mortgage and move etc and I was very panicky about it! I thought we needed to save straight away and try to get a mortgage as soon as possible. But after I lost the baby and people were telling me it was "for the best" as now we could save properly and get married and get a house first, I realised that none of that does matter. All the matters to me is that me and my oh love each other and would have the worlds most loved and wanted baby (in our eyes). We have the money to pay the bills and look after ourselves and the baby and that's all that counts. Not where you live. Hope all that made sense!!

Oh and I think your picture idea is really cute, you could start a pregnancy picture journal!

Oooh and poppy I just noticed your post from yesterday, hope it all goes well and can't wait to see a pic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->