Lucky thread

Oh Poppy!! Don't give up yet sweetheart, it's still early days x x x x x

Awww Poppy and Mightymom! :hugs:

It ain't over until the :witch: rears her ugly head! :hugs: & :dust:

You can sometimes pick up implant hcg on the ic then it goes neg and comes back a few days later. Got any opks?? Mine was positive before the hpt last time.... Just a thought ;)

Really clutching at straws lol.
Had a bit of a cry earlier. First time in a while. Been bottling everything up for a while. I think I needed it.

I'v got another frer in the pack. I'm going to leave it 48 hours to give it the best the chance of being positive.

Get some superdug ones hun, save your frer for when you get lines. I found every time that cheapies were giving falsies, and was only reassured whn the btter brands gave lines too x x x

I'm going to be Easter testing with a digital. Want to join me Poppy? Anyone else?

I'm testing again on the 13th x xx

Really clutching at straws lol.
Had a bit of a cry earlier. First time in a while. Been bottling everything up for a while. I think I needed it.

I'v got another frer in the pack. I'm going to leave it 48 hours to give it the best the chance of being positive.

Aww Poppy :hugs: it's still too early, it's not over yet hun! I keep thinking I'm done with crying but something happens and I cry all over again. Two nights ago me and DB were watching New Years Eve and there's a scene where someone's having a baby and I broke down crying :cry: I'm 7-8dpo today. Today I bought 5 cheap dollarstore tests and 2 FRERs. I almost tested when I got home cuz I had to pee badly but I literally while sitting on the toilet decided No I can't and I peed so I couldn't change my mind lol lol

Yay Poppy! Keep us posted!

MrsMcK....... when will you get more test results?

Got my progesterone today. Came back at 24!! Woo Hoo! Won't need progesterone supplements!

HCG is at 9 on 9dpo. The Dr. said it is low and it is "bad news". However, it was my first HCG with this pregnancy and the number is usually irrevelant, they want to know what it will look like in 48 hours. Online the charts say 5-50 is normal for the 3 week range - the day of the test I was 3+2 so I just keep being optimistic that it is low because it is so early!! I go back tomorrow and get the results on Thursday. I'm praying so hard that it doubles (or more!!) This is sooooo nerve wracking!

My HPT's aren't getting darker so I am scared...even though I know it takes days before they will get darker. I hate waiting.

Thanks for the advice ladies. I don't know what to do. I think maybe if I get a 3+ on a digi by next monday then I will go see midwife on the tuesday appt that I have made. I have just googled and it said that to get a 3+ on digi levels HCG need to be 2000. I think I have seen somewhere that at this level something can be seen on scan. Hopefully if I get a 3+ then I should see something?? If I am still getting only 2-3 weeks I might TRY hold off another week!

POPPY.....what time do you hope to test?????

My doctor said your levels have to be above 2,000 to see a sac and a small bean on the ultrasound.

Oh ladies... I was hoping to hear about some :bfp:'s! Hang in there you are in! Don't give up!

MRSMK04: I wouldn't worry at all. Easier said than done. But 9dpo is to soon to be worrying abou HCG! And how are you testing positive on pregnancy tests with HCG of 9. Frers are 25, and the most sensitive of IC's are 10miu. ?? Plus some women don't get BFP's until 14dpo? How is 9miu to low? Makes no sense to me.

AFM: I finally FINALLY got my positive OPK! YAY! Should be starting the 2ww soon. :happydance:

Hey Ladies... Ive been reading all of your posts and you all seem so sweet and I wish the best for all of you :)

I got pregnant In january miscarried in March .. baby never statred growing.. I ovulated March 26th and now in my tww with no af first, hoping for :bfp:.. im now 8dpo. tomorrow 9dpo.. and all negative so far. but have some symptoms. hope u all dont mind me joinning in :winkwink:

Thanks MightyMOM! I haven't stopped BD, I am so lined up and tickled. I hope O day is tomorrow. As that would give me a shot at a DH birthday EDD! Just so happy, I got a shot. Was worried about not Oing at all. :)

BD: 18,19,22,23,24,25,27,28,29! :happydance:

Welcome love1623: I also got pregnant in January and MC in March. Just got my positive OPK this evening. I hope this 2ww is the one for you! Symptoms sound promising! Wishing you a rainbow BFP and welcome! :hugs:

Thanks Leinzlove :) Yay for positive OPK .. Thats great new.. I hope this is it for u as well !! last time I didnt know how many dpo I was cause I just had gotten off BC and didnt know when I ovulated. so now it weird cause im not sure when I would get a positive test or what I should be feeling . Hope we get our BFP soon.

Oh ladies... I was hoping to hear about some :bfp:'s! Hang in there you are in! Don't give up!

MRSMK04: I wouldn't worry at all. Easier said than done. But 9dpo is to soon to be worrying abou HCG! And how are you testing positive on pregnancy tests with HCG of 9. Frers are 25, and the most sensitive of IC's are 10miu. ?? Plus some women don't get BFP's until 14dpo? How is 9miu to low? Makes no sense to me.

AFM: I finally FINALLY got my positive OPK! YAY! Should be starting the 2ww soon. :happydance:

I know it is sooo much easier said than done when it comes to worrying :)
My 3FRER's must be pretty good - they picked itp the night before the blood draw. As did my dollar tree test. I've only gotten a negative on the digital (today) but I wasn't too bummed because those need higher levels

Congrats on your +OPK! You're in the 2ww soon and then joining the BFP club soon!

Welcome to the newbies!

Love1623: It should be getting close for you to test! When will you be doing so? Come on BFP!

MrsMCK04: Its normal to get BFN on digi, this early. As it takes 50miu. I think everything sounds good for you! Stay positive! :)

I will test in the AM as I have been past two mornings haha ;) hopefully BFP .

MrsMCK: I believe ur levels are normal for 9dpo. I would say it doesnt matter as much on # just if they are doubling.. good luck and Im praying for you all :)

love1623: You are early yet, so those BFN's mean nothing. In fact they mean nothing unless the :witch: shows her ugly face. And I'm hoping she has the best reason for staying away! :happydance:

I got my DD BFP on AM 10dpo. And lil Dragon BFP on PM 9dpo... So, heres hoping you see that BFP really soon! :hugs:

Love1623 - I feel like they are normal too for 9dpo. Really hoping to see them double in the next 48 hours. My head is saying be cautious but my heart is screaming everything is going to be fine and this one is camping out for 9 months :) so we'll see. Did another test tonight. Much darker than yesterday so that brought me some hope. With my m/c my tests never got darker becausey levels never increased. So that was a nice change ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->