Lucky thread

OMG!! Cheryl that is the most fantastic news!! A miracle baby!! I am so happy for you I could almost cry!! Yay!!

Ahhhh Cheryl, I know I already said a big congrats, but I can't help how giddy your news has made me! :happydance:

Mummy_2_One, have you tested again hun? Or are you waiting awhile?

I think it is only Mummy, Shellie and me (and TTC who is Jamaica) in the TWW right now, correct? Or have I missed out on someone else who is in the dreaded post-o wait?

Dani? Whereabouts in your cycle are you hun?

I think that's it Tawn yeah, I am in the wait before the 2ww lol, waiting to O! I don't know about dani, how many of us arent pregnant lol! Think there's only about 5 of us isn't there haha! This is a lucky thread!!

Hi ladies just back from the hospital and I'm pregnant!

I'm 6 wks measuring at 5mm with a heartbeat I'm in total shock..
They think I miscarried early then fell pg straight away I can't believe it got another scan on the 17th il be 8 wks..x

OMG Cheryl that is amazing! I AM SOOOOOO Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be in such shock. I wish you a VERY happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it.. Can't wait for the rest of u ladies to get ur BFPs :happydance:

:cloud9:

I thought I posted already but I guess not so here I go again ...

YAY CHERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so wonderful to hear! Ur story gives me hope !! Truly a miracle bean :)

AFM, tummy felt OK this morning when I woke up but anytime I've eaten so far this morning it feels queasy. When I had those AF like cramps yesterday I saw I had brown cm. Thought maybe AF was coming early but I haven't seen anything since the time I saw it yesterday afternoon.

So its CD 12 and decided NOT to test. Gonna hold off (try) until Sunday. Ill be on 16 Dpo if I don't get AF before then.

Cheryl OMG!!! that is amazing news!! Conngrats!! what a rollercoaster, atleast the first trim will fly now haha!

Poppy hope all went ok.

Tawn I am cd11 I think, waiting to O. No idea lol just going with the flow this month.

Had miscarriage clinic today. All bloods ok and thyroid antibodies normal so she has no idea why it was wonky, discharged now to dr and to get referral to FS if I feel I want it, which I don't at moment. We won't opt for IVf or anything, she says I am ovulating etc so they won't really do much and it is too stressful. Going to TTC a while ourselves and review it down the line if need too. Hopefully not! Been pg twice since August so I am sure we will eventually. I see her as soon as BFP for low dose aspirin and scans etc

Cath glad HCG dropping hun, hope you pain free soon x

Cheryl we e both at 6 weeks and have a scan same day at 8 weeks what time is urs? We can count down days together x

Oooh I'm starting to get O pains on my left! Those follicles are getting fired up yay!!

Lol bailey I had a mac d before and I couldn't eat it I felt so sick!! I'm still exhausted and feel like I'm never off the loo lol but I don't care :) as long as bean is ok My lil boy said to my oh the other day that I don't play with him at the mo cause I'm always sleeping! I felt so guilty so I've baked biscuits and cakes with him today and we r gonna watch finding nemo x

Aww that's lovely bump, I wanted to make some cupcakes today but I am on a diet so it's not a good idea haha :haha:

Omg cheryl!!!!!!!!! That's absolutely amazing!!!!!! I'm so so so so happy for u. U deserve this so much. Xxxxxxxx

My scan went really well this morning. Measuring 13 weeks today yay x

Yay poppy!! Is there a pic we can see? So happy for everyone today!

Awesome poppy!! I can't wait till I'm that far on :/ I wish I could go to sleep n wake up at 12 weeks lol in fact the way I feel I prob could xx

OMG what fantastic news Cheryl I'm so pleased for you :happydance:

Bailey sorry you were feeling down when you are normally so positive. It will be our time soon I'm sure xx

Dani I'm pleased your results were good x

Bump yay for ms

Poppy I'm glad all went well with your scan did you get a picture?

Shellie good luck for when you test

Aw brill poppy thts so good get ur pic on...xx

Yeh for o bailey. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back