Lucky thread

Here we go. 13 weeks today so I will need to change ticker.

Attachments

• baby Engleburt 13 weeks.JPG
    baby Engleburt 13 weeks.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 10
Gorgeous scan piccy Poppy :cloud9:

I have my early scan tomorrow, EEK!!! x x x

Omg Cheryl that's lush!!!!! I'm so happy for you love you must be over the moon!!!! Miracle baby indeed Xxxx

Afm I am very very sore today I think it maybe infected,this is never ending xxx

Shellie OMG how can you wait?!? LOL

POAS!!!! ;)

I think its cuz I'm convinced I'm imagining all this nausea especially since I've had it since 6 dpo. Which is crazy early I think. I'm convinced I'm not pregnant and convinced I am all at the same time. Leaning towards not cuz of our timing even thou technically we still have a 13% chance of conceiving from BDing 3 days before O. Maybe ill change my mind and test tomorrow

Poppy, love the scan!!!!

Shellie OMG how can you wait?!? LOL

POAS!!!! ;)

I think its cuz I'm convinced I'm imagining all this nausea especially since I've had it since 6 dpo. Which is crazy early I think. I'm convinced I'm not pregnant and convinced I am all at the same time. Leaning towards not cuz of our timing even thou technically we still have a 13% chance of conceiving from BDing 3 days before O. Maybe ill change my mind and test tomorrow

Poppy, love the scan!!!!

Shellie I hope you get a nice surprise bfp x

CHERYL!! Amazing :happydance: :hugs:
This is the best news ever!! Sooooooooo glad the Docs waited on ya before doing anything stupid!!

Hun! You need to celebrate all week! Yay!!! So happy for you!!!!

ShellieLabTek: Awesome.... if you have the patience, wait. I waited till AF due date, plus I only had one stick left, so :haha:

Poppy: Beautiful scan hun!!

Bailey: Yay for O pains :dance:

July is off to a beautiful month, don't y'all agree? :happydance:

no its not nessah lol im 30 on sunday haha!! and i cant even drown my sorrows! on the plus side my lil man is 4 on monday the day after my bday so waiting to see his face when he sees his trampoline is gonna be all the cheering up i need!! i remember lying in hospital in labour with him thinking gawd when he is 4 ill be 30 lol how time flys!!

Bumps! You silly! Awwwwww!
I turned 30 back in March- :haha:

It's gonna be a beautiful time reflecting on your son's birth and the fact that you have another one coming next year :) Gonna be tears of JOY!! :hugs:

By the way, I am one day behind you and Cheryl...I am positive I'm having a Feb. baby. My DD was 3 weeks early and labor was so short- so hoping this pregnancy is the same.... I'm EDD Mar 1st tho'

We are all bump buddies!

Sending more :dust: to the ladies testing in July!!!

well that was a short lived bout of ms lol onlylasted a hr or so earlier now i feel like i aint slept for a month and cant sleep as i have my doodle bug running around lol

Cheryl: I can not stop beaming over your good news! :happydance: Congratulations! :)

Poppy: So, glad to hear your scan went well. What a beautiful baby you have there. :)

Cath: I hope you find relief from the physical pain soon. :hugs:

Shellie: 13% is still good chance. I hope you are about to see your BFP!

Dani: I hope you fall pregnant FAST and naturally. :hugs:

Amy: Two weeks until your first scan! :happydance: Can't wait to hear how well it goes. Congrats!

DUCK: I hope the wait for... your operation goes quickly for you! :hugs: Still thinking of you.

Tawn, Bailey, TTCBABY, Mummy and anyone I may have missed... I hope July is your month & this 2ww is the one. :)

AFM: I also have a Dr. Appt. on July 17... I'll wait with you Cheryl & Bump. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->