Lucky thread

ok so ms is deffo back in random waves??? did anyone else have this? like fine one min then wanting to spew the next??

I have that bump, and had it with my kids pregnancies too x x x

Bump - cant help I'm afraid, never got ms, but I'd take it as a good sign!

Cath - hope you are doing ok and the pain isn't too bad :hugs:

Poppy - amazing scan picture!!

AFM just awaiting O now, in the meantime just dtd for fun hehe!

lol bailey as if! i cant till im off the progesterone! lol too icky sticky! although i did promise oh i would compensate haha im just too darn tired lol!! this sickness is so odd i feel sick for like a hr or so then it goes to come back later on lol ah well ill take anything this bean throws t me as long as its ok!! but its grounded till its 2 lol

ok so ms is deffo back in random waves??? did anyone else have this? like fine one min then wanting to spew the next??

I had that with my DD Bump. And unlike having a stomach bug, vomiting doesn't always make it better (well not for long anyway). I used to be driving and all of a sudden (like REALLY all of a sudden!) need to puke. I had to keep zip-lock plastic bags on me all the time so I could spew and dispose of it later! (probably TMI...)

Cheryl - still can't get over how amazing your tiny bean is :happydance:
I think someone said it already, but what a miracle they recommended you wait for a second scan before intervening. Thank you God for an amazing miracle baby!

bailey - Yay for O! Go catch that eggy!

Poppy - Your bub looks absolutely perfect. I nearly started tearing up when I clicked on the image. Congratulations lovely xx

Shellie - I couldn't hold out as long as you have! But I understand having only one test left and starting to think you're out, so hold off as long as you can and I've got my fingers crossed that your 13% chance is a super lucky 13!

Cath - I hope you can get some answers soon hun. Take it easy in the meantime. :hugs:

AFM - ... I tested again this morning (now 11DPO) and got a BFN. But it wasn't with FMU as my DD was up in the night sick so I ended up needing to go at around 5am and couldn't be stuffed testing at that hour and in the freezing cold (I'm in Australia). Next loo visit was about 7:30am, so I think I wasted the test. Only have one left now though, so I might just have to hold out till Sunday when AF is due, even though I don't want to! Sick as a dog with a chest infection now too, so I have no idea whether half my symptoms are pg reated, or just cause I'm wrecked from the cold. Oh well... Time will tell.

Dust to all those heading up to O :dust:
And I'm praying for those in the TWW and with beans on the way that they're all super sticky. Bring on the Feb and March babies! :kiss:

I've been getting ms every cpl of days how weird is it we got our BFPs the same date and we're due the same date :happydance:

Cheryl its odd isn't it lol I'm thinking maybe this one is a team pink cause Aiden never made me sickly :/ and the two I lost that we're girls I was sickly.. I'm never sick tho as I have an iron stomach as oh calls it lol even food poisoning doesn't make me spew!

Ok, so I'll be waking up tomorrow to 12DPO.

I've had spotting that's brown in my liner (but so light I don't need to change it etc), and some light pink mixed with CM when i wipe. Today has been the third full day of it on and off, and it actually started on Monday afternoon, so we're looking at like 78 hours worth now. I figure it's implantation as it started on 8DPO.

I'm now taking 100mg aspirin and a Vitamin B Complex every day as well as my pre-natal vitamins, and just praying like a crazy person that this bean is sticky.

I'm down to one more test (a FRER) in the cupboard...

Do I test tomorrow at 12DPO (and 4 days post implantation)? Or should I just try to hold out until AF is a no-show on Sunday...? I'm going absolutely crazy with this waiting game!!

o is on its waaaaay!! we are dtd every night until monday when he goes away fishing. the middle test is the cb insert. i didnt know they had lines too lol so i took a piccy. im so pathetic haha but im just so excittedd!!!! :)

im also getting bad o pains but not on just one side. weird.

cheryl im soo happy for you!!!!! congrats.

shellie poas!! id be dying right now i admire your self control.

bailey when are u testing? xxx

Attachments

• IMAG1168.jpg
    IMAG1168.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 11
Morning ladies!

It's 13 dpo today and My tummy is stiiillll feeling yucky. I had a little bit of spotting yesterday (when I checked internally) and today had some brown cm and a little red when I checked my cervix. I'm convinced AF is coming but trying (Trying unsuccessfully lol) not to assume it is AF since when i got my BFP in January I also had a little spotting the day before testing. I think tomorrow or Saturday I will test if AF hasn't reared her ugly head before then!

Bump don't meant to be funny but I can't help feel that video is more appropriate to a pg thread, I would have been exactly 6 months pg right now and that has actually upset me, I haven't even opened it I just feel it is a little insensitive. Ppl here are TTC after a loss and your earlier post was complaining about being sick, I would give my right arm to have my morning sickness back and now a video of a 6 month baby... If it was a scan of someones here I can see a reason but that video I can't... just got to say what I feel at this moment.

I haven't been on as much anyway but think I will bow out now as maybe I am being over sensitive but some compassion here wouldn't go a miss.

tbf dani i did actually mean to post that in the other thread i must have clicked on this one by accident! ill remove it!
and as for the morning sickness thing im not complaining at all that i have it just that it keeps disappearing and freaking me out! dont you think i know what ppl are going thru? i would be about 30 odd weeks in my last one if i hadnt lost it.. and i spend every day that i am preg now worring about when its gonna end this time!!

Fletch - Yay for O! Brilliant news

Shellie - Got all my fingers crossed that you get your BFP this month :hugs:

Scan went well :cloud9: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back