Lucky thread

EPU don't give them out here. I don't mind though. x x x

ah no! u see where i have mine i have them in normal scan bit which is a bit crappy when its full of heavily preg women :/ but they just give you a pic! you normallh ave to pay £2.50! was £1 with my son! then you go up and see the epau nurse x

Ours are free for later scans, they ask for a donation, but you don't have to.

When is everyone testing? I really hope we get lots of BFPs this month, I am sending tonnes and tonnes of sticky baby dust your way ladies! x x x

Bump don't meant to be funny but I can't help feel that video is more appropriate to a pg thread, I would have been exactly 6 months pg right now and that has actually upset me, I haven't even opened it I just feel it is a little insensitive. Ppl here are TTC after a loss and your earlier post was complaining about being sick, I would give my right arm to have my morning sickness back and now a video of a 6 month baby... If it was a scan of someones here I can see a reason but that video I can't... just got to say what I feel at this moment.

I haven't been on as much anyway but think I will bow out now as maybe I am being over sensitive but some compassion here wouldn't go a miss.

Hey Dani. You arent being over sensitive hun. youre still mourning your loss. we all are :( all these bfps and scan pics are nice and im seriously so happy for everyone but i agree with you on the fact that some stuff should be on a pg thread and not this one. its nice to know how everyone is doing and it really does give me hope but for those of us who havent gotten lucky yet after our loss, its kinda hard to put on that brave face and be happy without thinking 'man i wish that was me'.

dont know if youre feeling this way too but i just want you to know were all in it together :) big hugs xxxxxx

Dani: You are NOT being over-sensitive... I totally agree with Fletch.

Sorry, if any of us have been insensitive... most of the bfps here are very recent and most ladies are still trying to embrace the news. Also, we would love to be here to solely support you ladies waiting on your wonderful news. We all started together and I am wholeheartedly praying that all of you ladies waiting to test and O get your bfp news this summer :dust:

Lots of love and well wishes to all of you waiting- Sending lots of :dust: and prayers your way!! :hugs:

Hey Nessah. im loving seeing all the bfps, and am praying for everyone that they get their sticky beans this time. Like Dani said, i would give anything to be swapping symptoms with you all and experiencing morning sickness and peeing a lot. i know i must be mad. but on an off day its not what i want to come on and read about. i guess were all just different in expressing our feelings and emotions and are all dealing with our losses in different ways.

Come on July!! Bring us our bfps! for me, Dani, Bailey and everyone else ttc this month :)

You are right on Fletch. Again sincere apologies...:hugs:
It has also been 3 months since we said goodbye to our angel.

You are O'ing pretty soon. Have you started BDing to get rid of bad sperm? GL hun!!

dani your not being sensetive we are all in the same boat or have been at some point and ive been it 3 times since joining this site and watched many ppl with their bfp and scans and stuff so trust me i know how ppl are feeling!! im not having a go but i really did post that in the wrong group as a mistake was meant to be in lenzis group! im trying to cope with the fact that this could be all over by the time i go for my next scan and im constantly wondering when its gonna end this time the only positive thing i have to keep me going is talking on here as none of my friends understand and when i mention my symptoms its cause every time something disapears or twinges or aches i freak out!! and i find by mentioning it on here a way of getting some encouragement that its normal! i dont mean it to sound like im complaining about ms or anything it more about the anxiety of it coming and going and that every time it goes i freak out cause every time ive lost a baby its been when the ms goes!

thanks for making me feel like the biggest bitch even though none of it was meant to be insensitive! as im not ttc at the mo ill stick to the other thread then i wont offend ppl!

You are right on Fletch. Again sincere apologies...:hugs:
It has also been 3 months since we said goodbye to our angel.

You are O'ing pretty soon. Have you started BDing to get rid of bad sperm? GL hun!!

you dont have to apologise. :nope:

i should be oing any day now. fingers crossed. we dtd last night and will be doing every night until monday when my hub goes fishing. it gives us chance to catch the eggy if it comes in the next day or two :) trying to keep a PMA as i dont want to stress the eggy away or turn sex into a chore during this time. xx

thanks for making me feel like the biggest bitch even though none of it was meant to be insensitive! as im not ttc at the mo ill stick to the other thread then i wont offend ppl!

bump that wasnt my intention at all. im sorry i made you feel that way. my sincerest of apologies.

Im praying for everyone who is going through what you are and we are all here to encourage. i think its just hard for those who are still ttc and feel like theyre not having any luck and seeing those that are pg and seeing scan pics brings back the 'what could have been' thoughts.

please dont feel like im aiming that at you, i was speaking honestly and generally as a way of venting. im not having a great day. please forgive me xx

Bump: I don't think Fletch meant that... just like you are expressing your fears, she is too. I did see your post in the Preggo group journal, and I do agree with Bump, she made a mistake posting in the wrong thread. She reposted on the correct thread.

Sorry for any confusion, ladies- let's just keep the love! :happydance:

It was the initial comment that made me feel bad as if I'd internally do that!

I would have never posted my scan pik to upset anyone :-(

I only put it in this thread cos some of you were asking me to. I'm really sorry if some of u got upset

It is not a scan pic I was referring too, that is fine and so is baby.pregnancy chat.

It was the video of a 6 month fetus in the womb that offended me. And previous to that was a sickness post.

Bump I am not wanting you to feel like a bitch I just wanted to point out how it made ME feel. It isn't anything about you or anyone else at all.

You are being a little defensive about the whole thing and I am entitled to feel that way on a TTC group but don't want to get into an arguement about it.

Lets just say it was a few wks ago and you were in my position I am sure you would be feeling the same, as far as pregnancy posts/vents etc maybe just think about the viewers and how we might take it is all I was saying.

I want to hear about BFPs, Scan reports etc and will celebrate and support but we have one member here back in hospital today and I am sure she wouldn't want to see that video or hear complaints either. That is all I have to say on the matter and didn't mean to cause a rift. Just expressing how I felt

if you read what i wrote i didnt mean to post it in here but obv that doesnt matter to you and you have made up your mind the vidoe wasnt actually of a 6 month fetus it was the story of conception to birth and had some nice words with it.. of course im being defensive its hurtful to think that ppl think that i would be insensitive on purpose!! clearly thats what you think of me otherwise you would have read what i wrote and acknowledged that i posted it in wrong thread! i think i know how ppl in here feel as yer i was in same position a few weeks ago so i obv posted that video on purpose as im a cruel cow that likes to rub your nose in it!! if thats what you think of me then fine but if that was the case i wouldnt have deleted it or explained that it was an accident would i?

Seriously for someone who doesn't want to be seen as a bitch you aren't doing a very good job.

I read the post but I won't appologise for being upset by a post wether in the wrong place or not. That wasn't my fault.

And the pregnancy vents are they in the wrong place too?? Just so I know...

poppy it wasnt your pic it was me posting a video ACCIDENTALLY in this thread x

im having the shittest emotional day ever im terrified of loosing this baby cause its my last chance! as im out of options every min of every day that im preg i wonder when im gonna loose this onE! so sorry if im offensive or what ever!!

Bump we all know how that feels unfortunately but getting all worked up won't help or resolve anything, I didn't call you a bitch or a cow.

It was an accident fair enough, just leave it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->